Jacksonville FL sheriff challenges anti-gun narrative

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
"The story's always about guns. It's the people that [are] bad," Jacksonville Sheriff T.K. Waters said during a press conference Sunday.

"This guy's a bad guy. If I could take my gun off right now and lay it on this counter, nothing will happen. It'll sit there. But as soon as a wicked person grabs ahold of that handgun and starts shooting people with it, there's the problem. The problem is the individual."

Did any of the other networks include this in their coverage?
If so, I have not seen it. Anyone?
If not -- anyone wonder why?
Waters -is- a black, apparently pro-gun Republican, so...

Additionally:
"Now guns are a tool that people use to do horrible things. But it's the individuals that wield these things. So we are working hard to try to stop that. But in this situation, in this case, there was nothing … illegal about him owning the firearms," Waters said.
How do you constitutionally prevent someone who can legally own a firearm from doing so?

Additionally:

How do you constitutionally prevent someone who can legally own a firearm from doing so?

:desk: OOOOOh......OOOOOh! Pick me....Pick me!

You do not do it Constitutionally. You just do it because you are a leftist who does not care about the Constitution, the Bill of Rights or the Rule of Law.....

Th
Change the constitution.

The more guns we have in the country, the more gun violence we will have. It's not a hard thing to figure out. ::::So let’s flood America with MILLIONS of Turd World Criminals and Military Age Males and then disarm Americans

Wrong. The more violent people we have in the country, the more gun violence we will have.

Think about that next time you advocate killing people who disagree with you. You're the problem.
Can't have gun violence without guns.

There's probably no country in the world where it's easier to get guns.

Change the constitution.

The more guns we have in the country, the more gun violence we will have. It's not a hard thing to figure out.
The gun crime in the US is largely in the Black and Hispanic ghettos of the Democrat run big city shitholes among druggies, street thugs and gang bangers and no additional gun law or restrictions will change that.

This shit in J Ville was a nut case and in a population of over 300 million we are always going to have nutcases. Just look at that crazy ass tranny in Nashville or that crazy Hispanic in Uvalde..

And we have a ton of gun violence.

The logic works.
Your logic is as bankrupt as it gets.

You could ban guns and there would still be hundreds of millions of them with no chance of retrieving them.

The majority of the violence in this nation is in democrat cities and that violence WILL NEVER STOP no matter what you do or what you ban.

Use your fucking brain.

Additionally:

Marvin just became your loose cannon!

Forum List

Back