Jacksonville FL sheriff challenges anti-gun narrative

The gun does not shoot by itself. It takes two to tangle. The user who has the gun and what are his or hers intentions when they poll the trigger of that gun. It is about the user

The best time to do that was 40 years ago.

The next best time is now.

We'd get them. It'd take time but we'd get them eventually.
So when you ban guns and the gangs start throwing Molotov Cocktails at one another...do you ban gasoline?

No...because you understand hundreds of millions use gasoline for purposes that are benevolent and completely legal.

Here's the news flash.... Gun ownership is exactly the same. A hundred million Americans own guns for benevolent and completely legal purposes.

That's logic.

The gun does not shoot by itself. It takes two to tangle. The user who has the gun and what are his or hers intentions when they poll the trigger of that gun. It is about the user
Well, tell that to the person who the gun is aimed at and ask them if they’d rather that gun exist.

So when you ban guns and the gangs start throwing Molotov Cocktails at one another...do you ban gasoline?
Until someone develops a high capacity Molotov magazine, I’d rather deal with that then someone with an AR-15.

The point is that there aren’t many more deadly things than guns and the total ubiquity of them is harming our country greatly.

It works in every other civilized country that has a fraction of our level of gun violence.
Look you imbecile. To ban guns you would need a constitutional amendment. That would REQUIRE ⅔ of the states & ⅔ of congress to approve.
That is NEVER going to happen. EVER

So instead of reveling in fantasy land why not try to contribute something usefull to the debate.

Look you imbecile. To ban guns you would need a constitutional amendment. That would REQUIRE ⅔ of the states & ⅔ of congress to approve.
That is NEVER going to happen. EVER

So instead of reveling in fantasy land why not try to contribute something usefull to the debate.
I know. That's why I said change the constitution. Can't you read?

I'm sorry you don't want people telling you that your obsession with guns is harming the country, but it's the truth. This is on you.

I'm sorry you don't want people telling you that your obsession with guns is harming the country, but it's the truth. This is on you.
What part of NEVER getting ⅔ of the states & congress to agree do you not understand???
You can't just change the constitution.
Did you learn anything in school about how our nation works?

Like I said, you're living in fantasy land.

Unbelievable

And I think he told you that that was a fantasy that's not going to happen so try coming up with something that has a chance of actually happening.

Until someone develops a high capacity Molotov magazine, I’d rather deal with that then someone with an AR-15.

The point is that there aren’t many more deadly things than guns and the total ubiquity of them is harming our country greatly.
Fire is MUCH more deadly than an AR15.

The most deadly mass shooting ever was 58.

The most deadly arson...87.

If someone is serious about committing mass murder, the permutations of possible attack vectors is nearly infinite....and most are cheaper and more survivable than mass shootings, and much more difficult to defend against.

What part of NEVER getting ⅔ of the states & congress to agree do you not understand???
I’m hoping that you will agree once you realize how many people are dying because you’re obsessed with guns.

You’re living in a fantasy land where gun violence has nothing to do with the fact that there’s hundreds of millions of guns in this country.

Fire is MUCH more deadly than an AR15.

The most deadly mass shooting ever was 58.

The most deadly arson...87.

If someone is serious about committing mass murder, the permutations of possible attack vectors is nearly infinite....and most are cheaper and more survivable than mass shootings, and much more difficult to defend against.
100x more people die to firearms than arson each year.

Firearms harm society much more than the effects of mass murders (which are almost exclusively with firearms).

Just knowing that firearms are so prevalent is causing us to view everyone else with suspicion and treat everyone as an imminent deadly threat because of the odds they're carrying a firearm. It's causing a fundamental sickness in this country.

100x more people die to firearms than arson each year.

Firearms harm society much more than the effects of mass murders (which are almost exclusively with firearms).

Just knowing that firearms are so prevalent is causing us to view everyone else with suspicion and treat everyone as an imminent deadly threat because of the odds they're carrying a firearm. It's causing a fundamental sickness in this country.
More die from Fire than Gun violence every year

Forum List

Back