Have you ever donated to a politician or pac?

Have you?

• Yes

• No

• Not a chance in hell

Results are only viewable after voting.
I donated once to the man opposing Hillary in NY. Never before and never since. There has not been a candidate that inspired me to part with my money. Including Trump
Yeah, for a local rep who's no longer in office.

He was good while he was in there. :dunno:

I donated once to the man opposing Hillary in NY. Never before and never since. There has not been a candidate that inspired me to part with my money. Including Trump
once, kinda

I bought a couple of Viet Nam Vets for McCain.

Never before, not since.

Never. My vote is my donation, which is what I keep telling the NRCC when they call for donations.

Evidently my wife's mom donated to them before she passed away, so our land line number is in their list.

We have very little money to donate, but yes we do donate when it is imperative to replace a corrupt politician in office. If good citizens do not do that--just $1 to $5 per person can make a difference--then George Soros' and other ilk of that kind will continue to control far too many elections. Nobody can get their message out to enough people without some funds to do that.

We have very little money to donate, but yes we do donate when it is imperative to replace a corrupt politician in office. If good citizens do not do that--just $1 to $5 per person can make a difference--then George Soros' and other ilk of that kind will continue to control far too many elections. Nobody can get their message out to enough people without some funds to do that.

My donations are for saving lives, not electing politicians.

From the stolen Election 2020, it is clear that they don't even get your vote.

I would only donate to Trump (if needed to fight off Political persecution) and or to J6 torture victims.
The rest of DC (ALL or them) are apparently In ON IT, OK WITH IT or getting rich.

I think the last time I donated money to a political cause was back in 2008. Since then, nodda - and that includes not checking any boxes on my tax return for politics.

No... but just this morning it dawned on me that I might consider donating to Nikki Haley, once I revisit her policy stances.

Some like Bernie take in tens of millions and hire relatives and friends at $250K for Marketing consultants or whatever. Then at the start He was winning the votes but they awarded more delegates to Clinton? HUH how does that work? He complains almost none? Maybe he was in on it? Then HE stops working hard, keeps all the money, drops out and "lets her have it". That is what most of them are up to. Dikee halee or whitePence come to mind. prove it wrong pencil necked butt rumpin vermin.

Forum List

Back