Jackie Shot JFK

IAcy.gif

I think Oswald was a nutcase acting alone.

However, a lot of circumstantial evidence points to other conspiracies. Deep State operatives being pissed about JFK's betrayal at the Bay of Pigs and weakness towards Castro and the Russians. The Mafia being pissed that JFK was going after them after they are the ones that made the Kennedy family rich with booze running during prohibition and delivering the votes necessary in Chicago to give JFK the win.

None of us know the real truth. If there is Justice in Heaven and Earth then it was Cuban Americans getting even with JFK for fucking them at the Bay of Pigs. However, that is probably not the case.

I think Oswald was acting alone and he shot JFK but not fatally. I think the fatal shot came from an accidental discharge of an AR-15 by a Secret Service Agent in the vehicle behind JFK. There is a lot of evidence pointing to that.

Jackie????? I'll have to read the book.

However, a lot of circumstantial evidence points to other conspiracies. Deep State operatives being pissed about JFK's betrayal at the Bay of Pigs and weakness towards Castro and the Russians. The Mafia being pissed that JFK was going after them after they are the ones that made the Kennedy family rich with booze running during prohibition and delivering the votes necessary in Chicago to give JFK the win.

None of us know the real truth. If there is Justice in Heaven and Earth then it was Cuban Americans getting even with JFK for fucking them at the Bay of Pigs. However, that is probably not the case.

I think Oswald was acting alone and he shot JFK but not fatally. I think the fatal shot came from an accidental discharge of an AR-15 by a Secret Service Agent in the vehicle behind JFK. There is a lot of evidence pointing to that.

An Ar-15? Why would they not have an M-16?

There is no evidence pointing to it.

It was an AR10 and no shots were fired from it the entire theory is basless and long since disproven.

It was an AR10 and no shots were fired from it the entire theory is basless and long since disproven.

You may be a little confused about this.

The Secret Service agent was carrying an AR-15. A Colt Model 601. There are pictures of it. They were not issued AR-10s on tht detail. I'm not going to go through all the evidence on this post but there is tremendous evidence that it was the likely head shot that killed JFK. If you don't think so then fine. it is not worth arguing about.

None of us mere mortals know the truth. All we know is what other people tell us and they may be telling the truth or may not be.

In other words it is not worth arguing over. JFK was wasted. We all are pretty sure Oswald shot him. It is debatable whether he was killed by Oswald or accidentally by the SS agent. It is really debatable whether Oswald was a lone nutcase or put up to it by other people.

Watch all the detractors avoid the obvious on this video -
Clips left out of the movie by Oliver Stone - "JFK":

No need to read the book, watch the empirical evidence -

Really, provide just one link disproving Jackie shot the brain-blow - just one will do - We can call it the "The Single Link Theory" -

Flash I saw that doc on the SS agent's possible accidental discharge. Worthwhile doc to watch. I think Oswald was a CIA stooge for a few reasons.
-A description of him made it out to DPD patrol cars minutes after the shooting, but nobody would have been able to give police a good eyewitness description of the shooter.
-The theatre Oswald went to was likely where his handler was supposed to meet him and get him out of town or in hiding.
-The ease of which Jack Ruby just walked right up to Oswald at shot him.
The lack of security was an absolute joke, there was someone pulling the strings on that one.

Dulles was likely in charge of the opp.

Forum List

Back