Jackie Shot JFK

I think Oswald was a nutcase acting alone.

However, a lot of circumstantial evidence points to other conspiracies. Deep State operatives being pissed about JFK's betrayal at the Bay of Pigs and weakness towards Castro and the Russians. The Mafia being pissed that JFK was going after them after they are the ones that made the Kennedy family rich with booze running during prohibition and delivering the votes necessary in Chicago to give JFK the win.

None of us know the real truth. If there is Justice in Heaven and Earth then it was Cuban Americans getting even with JFK for fucking them at the Bay of Pigs. However, that is probably not the case.

I think Oswald was acting alone and he shot JFK but not fatally. I think the fatal shot came from an accidental discharge of an AR-15 by a Secret Service Agent in the vehicle behind JFK. There is a lot of evidence pointing to that.

Jackie????? I'll have to read the book.
Obviously the only research you have ever done into this is read the textbooks from our history classes from our corrupt school system,everybody on the planet not brainwashed S you are all knows there was not a shread of evidence against oswald but plenty there were multiple shooters and a CIA operation.what planet you been living on. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These jfk threads always bring out Langley shill soupnazi,a kid so desperate for attention he talks to himself addressing people that have him on ignore.:rofl:

Where do you see a gun in her white gloved hands? She would not have killed her children's father. Nor would she have been sitting that close to the target if she knew what was about to happen. Would you?
I always thought that shot came from the right because of the way his head went sideways after the shot.

However, a lot of circumstantial evidence points to other conspiracies. Deep State operatives being pissed about JFK's betrayal at the Bay of Pigs and weakness towards Castro and the Russians. The Mafia being pissed that JFK was going after them after they are the ones that made the Kennedy family rich with booze running during prohibition and delivering the votes necessary in Chicago to give JFK the win.

None of us know the real truth. If there is Justice in Heaven and Earth then it was Cuban Americans getting even with JFK for fucking them at the Bay of Pigs. However, that is probably not the case.

I think Oswald was acting alone and he shot JFK but not fatally. I think the fatal shot came from an accidental discharge of an AR-15 by a Secret Service Agent in the vehicle behind JFK. There is a lot of evidence pointing to that.

Flash I saw that doc on the SS agent's possible accidental discharge. Worthwhile doc to watch. I think Oswald was a CIA stooge for a few reasons.
-A description of him made it out to DPD patrol cars minutes after the shooting, but nobody would have been able to give police a good eyewitness description of the shooter.
-The theatre Oswald went to was likely where his handler was supposed to meet him and get him out of town or in hiding.
-The ease of which Jack Ruby just walked right up to Oswald at shot him.
The lack of security was an absolute joke, there was someone pulling the strings on that one.

Dulles was likely in charge of the opp.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
you are right fir the most part on everything you say.you got everything correct except the part of the agent accidentally firing a shot,that’s been debunked,that’s all propaganda same as oswald killing kennedy.

You have done a much better job of researching this than flash obviously.despite what Langley shills soupnazi and the op rightwinger say,oswald was definetely a CIA agent and he was exactly what he said he was,a patsy,The driver was the one that fired the fatal head shot,he was also a cia agent,Bill cooper a navy intelligence officer exposed the driver doing it.Cooper predicted two months before 9/11 happened there would be a terrorist attack in ny with planes being flown into the building and that it would be an inside job and all blamed on bin laden.shortly after 9/11 happened when his warning came true he was murdered.

The absolute proof that the driver fired the head shot is two of the main doctors that examined him said the shot to the head came from close range with a handgun,even most the jfk alleged truth community won’t touch that,the only reason I can think of why they ignore those facts is they don’t want it solved and want it to remain a mystery so they can keep the mystery alive or something, :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Where do you see a gun in her white gloved hands? She would not have killed her children's father. Nor would she have been sitting that close to the target if she knew what was about to happen. Would you?
I always thought that shot came from the right because of the way his head went sideways after the shot.
This op is a sock puppet shill from Langley,ignore him.that’s what I thought most my life as well thst it came from the grassy knoll behind the picket fence but it was the driver who had CIA connections that fired the shot to the head,read my previous post,it goes into detail with the proof it was him.

There is no evidence pointing to it.

It was an AR10 and no shots were fired from it the entire theory is basless and long since disproven.

You may be a little confused about this.

The Secret Service agent was carrying an AR-15. A Colt Model 601. There are pictures of it. They were not issued AR-10s on tht detail. I'm not going to go through all the evidence on this post but there is tremendous evidence that it was the likely head shot that killed JFK. If you don't think so then fine. it is not worth arguing about.

None of us mere mortals know the truth. All we know is what other people tell us and they may be telling the truth or may not be.

In other words it is not worth arguing over. JFK was wasted. We all are pretty sure Oswald shot him. It is debatable whether he was killed by Oswald or accidentally by the SS agent. It is really debatable whether Oswald was a lone nutcase or put up to it by other people.
There is no evidence at all that anyone except Oswald did it.

No evidence of any kind supports the theory that the agent accidentally shot Kennedy and thast is proven fact.

There is no evidence for you to go through IT HAS ALL BEEN DISPROVEN.

To claim he was put up to it by other people requires evidence and none supports that idea either.

Flash I saw that doc on the SS agent's possible accidental discharge. Worthwhile doc to watch. I think Oswald was a CIA stooge for a few reasons.
-A description of him made it out to DPD patrol cars minutes after the shooting, but nobody would have been able to give police a good eyewitness description of the shooter.
-The theatre Oswald went to was likely where his handler was supposed to meet him and get him out of town or in hiding.
The lack of security was an absolute joke, there was someone pulling the strings on that one.

Wrong many people were able to give a description of him. The Dallads police got that desciption ffrom his coworkers. It was a general description but accurate as a result several people were stopped in Dallas. Tippets just got lucky or unlucky and stopped the real Oswald. The speed they used to get the description out was reasonable and normal.

The theater was random and Oswald had no handler.

Ruby had such priviledges as walking into the police headquarters which is not suspicious.

There was no one pulling strings errors simply happen

This op is a sock puppet shill from Langley,ignore him.that’s what I thought most my life as well thst it came from the grassy knoll behind the picket fence but it was the driver who had CIA connections that fired the shot to the head,read my previous post,it goes into detail with the proof it was him.
You never provided proof of any theory in any post and Oswald acted alone.

You are long known as the biggest fool and ass cllown on any conspiracvy theory website

There is no evidence pointing to it.

It was an AR10 and no shots were fired from it the entire theory is basless and long since disproven.
Really, provide just one link disproving Jackie shot the brain-blow - just one will do - We can call it the "The Single Link Theory" -

She did not shoot him and it is not a theory it is a delusion.

You know, if Oswald was not a stooge for somebody he certainly had the resume to be one.

These jfk threads always bring out Langley shill soupnazi,a kid so desperate for attention he talks to himself addressing people that have him on ignore.:rofl:

The thing is that nobody knows jackshit.
We know one thing beyond a doubt,the tv documentary that spanned several hours long that used to air on the history channel when they used to allow differerent viewpoints The men who killed kennedy was 10 times more accurate much closer to the truth than the Warren commission was.
:biggrin: The history channel now won’t show it though,they have become like you tube and facebook censoring eveything that exposes government corruption,they stopped airing it sense it was not politically correct,they don’t allow stuff like that that which has an opposing view differerent than their version anymore of course.

Amarts post was much more accurate to the truth in what really happened than the Warren commissions was thats for sure.

The thing is that nobody knows jackshit.
They do in fact.

Those who make such claims have never bothered to do due dillagance and read the warren commission report.

Clearly you have not done so.

Just like the conspiracy fools like LARAM and Gipper. Watching films is not proper research.

:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
you are right fir the most part on everything you say.you got everything correct except the part of the agent accidentally firing a shot,that’s been debunked,that’s all propaganda same as oswald killing kennedy.

You have done a much better job of researching this than flash obviously.despite what Langley shills soupnazi and the op rightwinger say,oswald was definetely a CIA agent and he was exactly what he said he was,a patsy,The driver was the one that fired the fatal head shot,he was also a cia agent,Bill cooper a navy intelligence officer exposed the driver doing it.Cooper predicted two months before 9/11 happened there would be a terrorist attack in ny with planes being flown into the building and that it would be an inside job and all blamed on bin laden.shortly after 9/11 happened when his warning came true he was murdered.

The absolute proof that the driver fired the head shot is two of the main doctors that examined him said the shot to the head came from close range with a handgun,even most the jfk alleged truth community won’t touch that,the only reason I can think of why they ignore those facts is they don’t want it solved and want it to remain a mystery so they can keep the mystery alive or something, :cuckoo:
Oswald was no CIA agent. Such claims require evidence and you have consistently failed to provide any.

The theory that Bill greer fired a shot is a drug induced fantasy put forth by 7foreveer who is a drug addict shut in and it is a silly bit of fiction which has been proven false.

No docgtor examing him made such a claim.

hey folks this langley shill sounazi here talks to himself all the time,he is rubber room material because he addresses me in the first person when he knows i have him on ignore,what a stupid fuck.just watch,he will reply to me and address my next post.

even fellow shill rightwinger who made this thread is not that lunatic.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

hey folks this langley shill sounazi here talks to himself all the time,he is rubber room material because he addresses me in the first person when he knows i have him on ignore,what a stupid fuck.just watch,he will reply to me and address my next post.

even fellow shill rightwinger who made this thread is not that lunatic.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You always respond proving you are not ignoring anyone

Forum List

Back