Christmas Movies?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
I'm in Christmas movie heaven thanks to the Hallmark channel. I just love it when the big city career girl goes home to Hicksville for the holidays and there is Mike from her childhood. Mike got big brown eyes and a good job at the feed store. They hook up, fornicate and in the end she stays in Hicksville. It's just soooo romantic and every Hicksville is covered in snow.

Lacey Chabert. Merry Christmas to me...
1700685243909.png

Seasonal favorites I never miss,

Lemon Drop Kid

From the typewriter of Damon Runyon, (and it shows)

also

We're No Angels

(hard to beat that cast)
A Christmas Story, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Jingle All The Way :)

My most favorite Christmas film is Ernest Saves Christmas. The Santa Clause trilogy is right behind it. Jingle All The Way completes my top five.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I love watching him drive the cab and eventually Santa's sleigh. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can still remember where I was when I got word that Jim Varney had passed away from Cancer on February 10, 2000. I heard about him on the radio while the braces in my mouth were being worked on and so I couldn't even say anything right then. :( :( :(

Thing is. Die hard isn't a Christmas movie. It just takes place on Christmas. That's like saying iron man 3 is a Christmas movie because it took place on Christmas partially. Or leathal weapon for the same reason.

Die hard isn't about the spirit of the holidays, family coming together, Santa, presents or anything like that.

Besides, Bruce willis says it isn't a Christmas movie.

So as usual, you're wrong.

Thing is. Die hard isn't a Christmas movie. It just takes place on Christmas. That's like saying iron man 3 is a Christmas movie because it took place on Christmas partially. Or leathal weapon for the same reason.

Die hard isn't about the spirit of the holidays, family coming together, Santa, presents or anything like that.

Besides, Bruce willis says it isn't a Christmas movie.

So as usual, you're wrong.

I was being facetious.
As usual, you are out in left field.

Forum List

Back