Jackie Shot JFK

The final brain-blow came from Jesuit Jackie -

No it didnt. Oswald acted alone, the conspiracy gtheorries have all been debunked and disproven.

You’re nuts as usual.

The Langley shill has really got shit all over his face in embarrassment now with his lies because even one of USMBs other resident trolls agrees with you about the man with a child’s mind.even HE liked your post.pretty bad when even one of your own kind thinks your nuts.thst speaks volumes about the child. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No it didnt. Oswald acted alone, the conspiracy gtheorries have all been debunked and disproven.

You’re nuts as usual.

The Langley shill has really got shit all over his face in embarrassment now with his lies because even one of USMBs other resident trolls agrees with you about the man with a child’s mind.even HE liked your post.pretty bad when even one of your own kind thinks your nuts.thst speaks volumes about the child. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

His grandpa is Allen Dulles. So I guess we need to pity him.

You’re nuts as usual.

No one is embarrassed by stating facts proving you wrong.

the immatre one is you and your buddies like you. You have been owned and are too childish to admit it.

You’re nuts as usual.

your grandpa is Oswald the communist which is why you always post lies to defend him.

I think Oswald was a nutcase acting alone.
Lee Harvey Oswald was an honorable Marine who didn't do anything wrong at all in the line of duty. Gave his life for his country in fact.
You're using the pejorative term "nutcase" with all the implications of the human rights violations you fuckers impose under civil commitment, service of legal process, and involuntary hospitalization, torture, and drugging.
JFK's sister Rosemary was lobotomized on the orders of their father. Democrat murderers and extortioners with medical degrees actually cut out part of her brain in order to make her more docile and willing to submit to the family's incestuous advances.

You're a dishonorable piece of shit armed hostile enemy scum when you use the term "nutcase."

I think Oswald was a nutcase acting alone.
Lee Harvey Oswald was an honorable Marine who didn't do anything wrong at all in the line of duty. Gave his life for his country in fact.
You're using the pejorative term "nutcase" with all the implications of the human rights violations you fuckers impose under civil commitment, service of legal process, and involuntary hospitalization, torture, and drugging.
JFK's sister Rosemary was lobotomized on the orders of their father. Democrat murderers and extortioners with medical degrees actually cut out part of her brain in order to make her more docile and willing to submit to the family's incestuous advances.

You're a dishonorable piece of shit armed hostile enemy scum when you use the term "nutcase."

You are not a very "honorable Marine" when you go and defect to the Soviet Union during the height of the Cold War, are you?

I don't think very many Marines was would have thought it was honorable to stand on a street corner and hand out pro Communist literature on the street in 1963, would they?

There is no doubt he shot JFK. The only doubt was he alone or acting as an agent of somebody else. It is also in doubt whether JFK was killed by one of Oswald's hits or killed by a negligent discharge for a Secret Service agent.

JFK was murdered by the Progressive Knuttjob Oswald.
BTW, Kennedy would be called a Fascist by today's Democrats.
I don't need your insults.

JFK+LBJ were Democrat traitors who betrayed our country to the Communist Party in the Vietnam War.

Thank God at least one of them was eliminated at the time. Who knows how much worse damage JFK would have done to the country if he had been allowed to stay in office?

Frame 313 is the empirical evidence CIA operative, Jesuit-Jackie, made the shot up through the brain.
Gives new def to - 'it's a No Brainer'.

No shortage of globalist infiltrators graviting to this thread.
Makes me hungry for some Milk & Oreo's.

There is no doubt he shot JFK. The only doubt was he alone or acting as an agent of somebody else
Honorable service on the Marine Corps for and in behalf of the people and Constitution of the United States. Too bad he didn't get LBJ as well.

Oswald was given an "Undesirable Discharge" from the Marine Corps, which is one step above Dishonorable.

JFK was murdered by the Progressive Knuttjob Oswald.
BTW, Kennedy would be called a Fascist by today's Democrats.
Justifiable homicide. Too many foreign emoluments in the White House after WWII.
Dwight David "Ike" Eisenhower GCB OM GCS CCLH KC NPk (/ˈaɪzənhaʊ.ər/; October 14, 1890 – March 28, 1969) was an American military officer and statesman who served as the 34th president of the United States from 1953 to 1961.

Oswald was given an "Undesirable Discharge" from the Marine Corps, which is one step above Dishonorable.
There's no such thing as "undesirable."

You are confused

[Documents Concerning Lee Harvey Oswald's Undesirable Discharge]

1618934059847.png

You’re nuts as usual.

your grandpa is Oswald the communist which is why you always post lies to defend him.

Lol. Oswald wasn’t a commie. He was fucking CIA like you.

You’re nuts as usual.

Hey Nazi have you ever calculated the numbers of people around the world murdered by your grandad? I’m guessing it has to exceed 5 million. Am I close?

Forum List

Back