Jack Smith urged to 'detain Trump pending trial' after new threats of violence

I like Biden and the Democrat's chances in 2024
The most recent Harvard polling has nearly 8 of 10 Dems wanting someone other than Joe for the ticket. Try telling the country that he got several million more votes than Trump when he doesn't campaign and THIS TIME the folks are going to call your evil shit out for what it is and wash their hands of the process and tell DC to fook themselves. If they want obedience, they'll need more than fear to enforce it.

The most recent Harvard polling has nearly 8 of 10 Dems wanting someone other than Joe for the ticket. Try telling the country that he got several million more votes than Trump when he doesn't campaign and THIS TIME the folks are going to call your evil shit out for what it is and wash their hands of the process and tell DC to fook themselves. If they want obedience, they'll need more than fear to enforce it.
You silly Esdraelon. If it is Trump for the GOP, Biden will beat him down by 10 to 15 million votes. If MAGA rises up, their neighbors will bury them in their back yards and go back to their gardens. The MAGA does not understand their time is over. Forever.

During an appearance on Dean Obeidallah's SiriusXM show, a former federal prosecutor laid out a compelling case to take Donald Trump into custody and hold him until his case comes to trial.

According to legal expert Glenn Kirschner, there is a solid history of locking up defendants when they are considered a threat to the community, and that Trump's latest hints about fomenting violence constitute a reasonable reason for special counsel Jack Smith to take him out of public circulation

With the host asserting that Trump is becoming more dangerous and has "become a threat to the community," guest Kirschner claimed it would not be out of the ordinary for him to be detained.

"Donald Trump should be detained pending trial," the former prosecutor replied. "And I say that not from my own personal preference or animosity, I have for the man."
"I say it because the law provides that when there is clear and convincing evidence that a defendant pending trial presents a danger to the community he supposed to be detained, or she is supposed to be detained pending trial, that's the law" he explained. "Everyone has ignored that when it comes to Donald Trump."

Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up.

My
Ass
Got
Arrested.\\\
It would be better for everyone if he was caged.

During an appearance on Dean Obeidallah's SiriusXM show, a former federal prosecutor laid out a compelling case to take Donald Trump into custody and hold him until his case comes to trial.

According to legal expert Glenn Kirschner, there is a solid history of locking up defendants when they are considered a threat to the community, and that Trump's latest hints about fomenting violence constitute a reasonable reason for special counsel Jack Smith to take him out of public circulation

With the host asserting that Trump is becoming more dangerous and has "become a threat to the community," guest Kirschner claimed it would not be out of the ordinary for him to be detained.

"Donald Trump should be detained pending trial," the former prosecutor replied. "And I say that not from my own personal preference or animosity, I have for the man."
"I say it because the law provides that when there is clear and convincing evidence that a defendant pending trial presents a danger to the community he supposed to be detained, or she is supposed to be detained pending trial, that's the law" he explained. "Everyone has ignored that when it comes to Donald Trump."

Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up.

My
Ass
Got
Arrested.
Just like a Stalinist piglet, lock up your political opposition.

Leftards have lost it. Lost in space. (Cue Twilight Zone music).

You silly Esdraelon. If it is Trump for the GOP, Biden will beat him down by 10 to 15 million votes. If MAGA rises up, their neighbors will bury them in their back yards and go back to their gardens. The MAGA does not understand their time is over. Forever.
lmao

What an idiot. ^^^

Every piece of reality says Trump beats Biden by at least 5 points in a rematch. Check the line, you'll see.

You've been trying for SEVEN YEARS to crush the MAGA, and you've failed miserably. Not only are they still around, they're ahead in the polls.

Forum List

Back