Jack Smith urged to 'detain Trump pending trial' after new threats of violence

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
During an appearance on Dean Obeidallah's SiriusXM show, a former federal prosecutor laid out a compelling case to take Donald Trump into custody and hold him until his case comes to trial.

According to legal expert Glenn Kirschner, there is a solid history of locking up defendants when they are considered a threat to the community, and that Trump's latest hints about fomenting violence constitute a reasonable reason for special counsel Jack Smith to take him out of public circulation

With the host asserting that Trump is becoming more dangerous and has "become a threat to the community," guest Kirschner claimed it would not be out of the ordinary for him to be detained.

"Donald Trump should be detained pending trial," the former prosecutor replied. "And I say that not from my own personal preference or animosity, I have for the man."
"I say it because the law provides that when there is clear and convincing evidence that a defendant pending trial presents a danger to the community he supposed to be detained, or she is supposed to be detained pending trial, that's the law" he explained. "Everyone has ignored that when it comes to Donald Trump."

Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up.

My
Ass
Got
Arrested.

As a former President of the United States, our lovable Donald, will never be imprisoned.
If he was, I would pardon him. It just doesn't look right.

It would be funny as hell to have a bench warrant issued for Trump. It would be worth it just to see him squirt in his boxers when they put the cuffs on him. :)

But we all know that isn't going to happen...unless he really does shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue.

Jack Smith urged to 'detain Trump pending trial' after new threats of violence​

AGH. (Ain't gonna happen).

My
Ass
Got
Arrested.

iujones.gif
jack1.gif
proxy-1.gif

MORE LIKE YOUR ASS JUST GOT PUNKED

It would be funny as hell to have a bench warrant issued for Trump. It would be worth it just to see him squirt in his boxers when they put the cuffs on him. :)

But we all know that isn't going to happen...unless he really does shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue.
it takes 12 jurors to vote to convict .. Trump will be your POTUS in less than 2yrs .

it takes 12 jurors to vote to convict .. Trump will be your POTUS in less than 2yrs .
It takes one judge to issue a bench warrant for Trump's arrest because he runs his mouth once too often.

Trump is going to be the Republican nominee in 2024. He will clear the field of all his competitors by Super Tuesday.
Then, he will lose spectacularly to Biden or whatever nominee the Democrats put up in November. Doesn't matter who it is.
NO ONE wants to see a second Trump administration

There is nothing you can do to change it. There is nothing you can do to prevent it.
Feel free to bookmark this post.

I like Biden and the Democrat's chances in 2024. :)

During an appearance on Dean Obeidallah's SiriusXM show, a former federal prosecutor laid out a compelling case to take Donald Trump into custody and hold him until his case comes to trial.

According to legal expert Glenn Kirschner, there is a solid history of locking up defendants when they are considered a threat to the community, and that Trump's latest hints about fomenting violence constitute a reasonable reason for special counsel Jack Smith to take him out of public circulation

With the host asserting that Trump is becoming more dangerous and has "become a threat to the community," guest Kirschner claimed it would not be out of the ordinary for him to be detained.

"Donald Trump should be detained pending trial," the former prosecutor replied. "And I say that not from my own personal preference or animosity, I have for the man."
"I say it because the law provides that when there is clear and convincing evidence that a defendant pending trial presents a danger to the community he supposed to be detained, or she is supposed to be detained pending trial, that's the law" he explained. "Everyone has ignored that when it comes to Donald Trump."

My
Ass
Got
Arrested.
ZIEG HEIL BIDEN!

My
Ass
Got
Arrested.
This fucker needs to be incarcerated!

It takes one judge to issue a bench warrant for Trump's arrest because he runs his mouth once too often.

Trump is going to be the Republican nominee in 2024. He will clear the field of all his competitors by Super Tuesday.
Then, he will lose spectacularly to Biden or whatever nominee the Democrats put up in November. Doesn't matter who it is.
NO ONE wants to see a second Trump administration

There is nothing you can do to change it. There is nothing you can do to prevent it.
Feel free to bookmark this post.

I like Biden and the Democrat's chances in 2024. :)

Forum List

Back