Jack Smith could face indictment

they were for individual freedom which is the basis of the american right
Well…technically…individual freedoms for SOME…is that rightist? They also put forth revolutionary new ideas of self government (shared by both sides of tbe political spectrum), a separation of church and government, no official state religion….more in line with the left. What we consider left and right today didn’t exist then. It’s like ideologues trying to own Jesus….just…don’t.

Well…technically…individual freedoms for SOME…is that rightist? They also put forth revolutionary new ideas of self government (shared by both sides of tbe political spectrum), a separation of church and government, no official state religion….more in line with the left. What we consider left and right today didn’t exist then. It’s like ideologues trying to own Jesus….just…don’t.
Quote “separation of church and government” in the Constitution, Simp.

no such thing as separation of church and state,,

as for the freedom for some comment,, that was the people that later formed the democrat party that didnt like freedom for some so that took a little more time,,

Quote “separation of church and government” in the Constitution, Simp.
A lot of things aren’t in the Constitution, Simp. An entire body of thought, debate, argument and compromise. That’s why we have a lot of other documents, papers, letters etc. through which to understand them.

Has the indictment been dropped yet or is this another thread blowing smoke and making outright false claims...

I mean, the OP would not just blow smoke now, would they?

Has the indictment been dropped yet or is this another thread blowing smoke and making outright false claims...

I mean, the OP would not just blow smoke now, would they?

The thread is titled COULD be indicted.

It was created just a mere 5 days ago.

Meanwhile you idiots told us Trump was going to jail for being a Russian spy for 3 fuckin' years.

You're so deranged you lack even the most basic self awareness.

The thread is titled COULD be indicted.

It was created just a mere 5 days ago.

Meanwhile you idiots told us Trump was going to jail for being a Russian spy for 3 fuckin' years.

You're so deranged you lack even the most basic self awareness.
When did I ever say Trump was going to jail for being a Russian spy?

Go on, we will wait hack.

When did I ever say Trump was going to jail for being a Russian spy?

Go on, we will wait hack.

Your entire media apparatus was bleating that for years.

And now they are the same people getting their panties all hot and bothered that THIS time ya got him!

You're either deflecting, or just plain stupid.

Regardless, you're clearly yet another TDS brainwashed media victim not worth engaging in discourse with.

And therefore, I shan't no longer.

I shan't.

And now they are the same people getting their panties all hot and bothered that THIS time ya got him!

Regardless, you're clearly yet another TDS brainwashed media victim not worth engaging in discourse with.

I shan't.
Ah, so now that you were caught lying because all you see us us or them, you run like a little bitch.

Shocked I tells you, I am shocked, lol.

Ah, so now that you were caught lying because all you see us us or them, you run like a little bitch.

Shocked I tells you, I am shocked, lol.

"Lying".

By "you" I meant the Left.

Obviously I don't know you personally, nor do I care to. You seem like an odious little c*nt, quite frankly.

That said, if you're admitting the Leftist media lied about Trump being a Russian spy good for you.

Is that what you are saying?

If so, it makes it all the more confounding you still believe what they are saying about him now.

So which is it?

Ain't Chinese finger traps fun? ;)

I shan't.

Trump is no different than John "teflon don" Gotti. For years US Attorneys and District Attorneys said they had him on one charge after another. Only to fail, again and again.

But eventually, his luck ran out.

"Lying".

By "you" I meant the Left.

Obviously I don't know you personally, nor do I care to. You seem like an odious little c*nt, quite frankly.

That said, if you're admitting the Leftist media lied about Trump being a Russian spy good for you.

Is that what you are saying?

If so, it makes it all the more confounding you still believe what they are saying about him now.

So which is it?

Ain't Chinese finger traps fun? ;)
Spin spin spin, run run run.

It's all you got.

Forum List

Back