Jack Smith could face indictment

Peewee Herman is probably good that he's not around anymore to see that lame imitation such as that one of yours.
Not a proper use of the English Language.
The overall structure is befuddling.
Take " Peewee Herman is probably good " ?
That in the least should read ... "It is probably good that Peewee
Herman is no longer around .... "

Not a proper use of the English Language.
The overall structure is befuddling.
Take " Peewee Herman is probably good " ?
That in the least should read ... "It is probably good that Peewee
Herman is no longer around .... "

Nice try, but fail. I wasn't saying it's probably good Peewee is dead. Why would I say such a thing? I said he's prolly good with being dead just not to see such pathetic imitations.

Nice try, but fail. I wasn't saying it's probably good Peewee is dead. Why would I say such a thing? I said he's prolly good with being dead just not to see such pathetic imitations.
When someone { albeit a Peewee Herman } is no longer with us,
" has died " the format for first person is not appropriate.
Unless in uses such as a quote.Or from a novel written
in the first person.
First person is used for speakers that are living.

Ya know…besides being better at memes, you rightists excel at projection, it’s unbelievable. Do you enroll in some special webinar or something…or is it a mental defect that goes along with conservative thought patterns?

You were butthurt at how the left distespected zTrump and his followers…calling them (quite accurately) a cult, so now you are projecting your defects onto Biden without stopping to thin….

Biden isn’t popular, even among the Dems he is often seen as med. His record is a mixed from awful (Afghanistan), bumbling (immigration, though granted every prez has struggled there) to good. As you often point out….he can’t fill a stadium.
Face the facts, for some of you, Trump is your savior who feeds your grievances, perceived grievances, authoritarian leanings, claims of unfair treatment and rage….like any good cult leader. Your defense of all things Trump….like such blatant acts, affecting national security, like the handling of classified documents, are defended.

THIS…is a cult.
Spoken like a true Bidenista Cultist.

Those of us who paid attention in Physics (and many of us who didn't), are well aware that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Democrats, in their desperate fury to throw the kitchen sink at Trump, are not only putting him in the driver's seat for 2024; they are putting themselves in serious legal jeopardy.

The possibility of this is very real.

Trump will never win his trial in DC.

But he will definitely appeal it - and the case is almost just as flimsy as the rest. He will win on appeal.

Potentially right around the time he moves back into the White House.

What a confluence of striking events that is.

How sweet it's going to be next year, when the idiot Leftists crowing on this board about what seems to be an imminent victory - self-immolate into the perpetual abyss of total loss.
Hilarious

Only a sycophant could post that rhody

A cult of Joe.Does not ring.Right off the bat a bad dial tone
is heard.Maybe a huge Noon siren as if from a very large
industrial plant.I have noticed { how can one NoT } that
Pops Biden makes faces all day long.I mean,talk about
how a Mom in the Disney 60's would have to deal with a child
out and about making faces all day into the night.
Yes Jo is the cult and you cultists blindly defend him

Forum List

Back