J6 Was an inside job (no this is not conspiracy)

undisputable proof, and they deny it. :confused:

Capitol Police Uncuff January 6th Protestor
He takes the handcuffs and then he gets a fist bump...
A. You mean "indisputable".

B. And it is indisputable proof that there were some nazi sympathizers in the capitol police.

Anything and I mean anything to make sure Trump can never serve in public office again.

No, the rioters were doing anything, and I mean anything, to try and unlawfully keep him in office.

I for one am glad they failed.

A. You mean "indisputable".

B. And it is indisputable proof that there were some nazi sympathizers in the capitol police.

The J6 Tapes have been made public. YOU AND YOUR ILK LOST!

Moderators - Do not move this to conspiracy. This is NOT conspiracy. You see it, I see it, we all see it. You can not hide from the cameras.
Here is undisputable PROOF that J6 was an inside job. Notice the tape on the helmet. This is a commonly used method to mark your participant in a mass operation.
The cuffed guy is a fed. Remember, these tapes are the property of the American people. It is our property and it has been hidden. Why have these tapes been hidden?

It’s already in conspiracies.

Just like the lie of the mock gallows that was supposed to hang Pence...
View attachment 860317
"Please Sir, could you kneel so we can hang you with our cartoonishly short gallows?"

Thing doesn't look strong enough to hang a 5# sack of taters... :laugh:
So............Why did teabaggers build it?

A good western and you would have a clue.

1700327386502.png

FFS.
It was a prop.
In poor taste.
A poorly built one at that.
Like Trump. building a mailbox, with instructions.
Are you actually stupid enough to believe anyone was getting hung?
You never know with Trump's cult.

www.pbs.org › newshour › politicsWATCH: Video shows Capitol ‘mob calling for the death of the ...

In video showed Wednesday at Trump’s second impeachment trial, rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence!” and “Bring out Pence!” as they roamed the halls searching for the former vice president ..

Did anyone ever think Trump's cult would attack the capitol?

In poor taste.

Like Trump. building a mailbox, with instructions.

You never know with Trump's cult.

www.pbs.org › newshour › politicsWATCH: Video shows Capitol ‘mob calling for the death of the ...

In video showed Wednesday at Trump’s second impeachment trial, rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence!” and “Bring out Pence!” as they roamed the halls searching for the former vice president ..

Did anyone ever think Trump's cult would attack the capitol?
From the cult of "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon!"

Oh, and a little violence this week,

Top House Democrats evacuated from DNC headquarters as police clash with protesters calling for Gaza ceasefire​

Kinda sucks when that high horse kicks you in the jaw, eh?

You guys are NEVER going to get a leftist to recognize or acknowledge truth. If you could, they wouldn't be leftists.

Forum List

Back