J6 Was an inside job (no this is not conspiracy)

Just like the lie of the mock gallows that was supposed to hang Pence...
main-qimg-39e2e7a92735633c149bf77fcefea668-lq.jpeg

"Please Sir, could you kneel so we can hang you with our cartoonishly short gallows?"

Thing doesn't look strong enough to hang a 5# sack of taters... :laugh:

There may have been MAGA rube sympathizers there. Of course.

Gee, shocker.

Try as the cult might, they can't pawn the Insurrection off on someone else.

Regardless of the lefts view on J6 they have to be freaking out over this information getting out considering a large portion of their base is promoting anti-government views.

Moderators - Do not move this to conspiracy. This is NOT conspiracy. You see it, I see it, we all see it. You can not hide from the cameras.
Here is undisputable PROOF that J6 was an inside job. Notice the tape on the helmet. This is a commonly used method to mark your participant in a mass operation.
The cuffed guy is a fed. Remember, these tapes are the property of the American people. It is our property and it has been hidden. Why have these tapes been hidden?

Un huh, it's not a conspiracy and you guys aren't in a cult.

sure2.gif

Regardless of the lefts view on J6 they have to be freaking out over this information getting out considering a large portion of their base is promoting anti-government views.
The truth eventually comes out. This is why many Americans doubt the Democrats claims of an insurrection.

Why don't you explain that to all those black fellas that died on traffic stops..
She was executed by a man standing in a doorway 10 feet away. He reached around a corner and executed her and retreated back behind locked doors.

I don't know. But I wouldn't be surprised in the least if there were some sympathetic guards there that day. That would not prove the conspiracy that the Trumpsters are so desperate to establish.

She was executed by a man standing in a doorway 10 feet away. He reached around a corner and executed her and retreated back behind locked doors.

She was shot while committing a felony.

Learn how the legal system works.

He takes the handcuffs and then he gets a fist bump...

"come on man"
Reminds me of when AOC was "arrested" by Capitol police, put her hands behind her back as if she were cuffed, but there were no cuffs. She was released within 15 seconds. It was all a photo op designed to fool stupid people

NOpe. Your fringe viewpoint isn't shared by the majority.

undisputable proof, and they deny it. :confused:

Capitol Police Uncuff January 6th Protestor
He takes the handcuffs and then he gets a fist bump...

Forum List

Back