Obvious Set-Up: Window-Breaking J6 Fed Wearing Earpiece is Not on FBI's "Most Wanted" List

You've obviously never served on either a Grand or regular jury. The members of both are NOT chosen by the lawyers. In the case of a regular jury the lawyers on both sides have a small number of preemptory challenges and can challenge jurors for cause, but it's up to the judge if they are removed. I've served on both. The Grand Jury is effectively a rubber stamp totally controlled by the prosecutor who decides what information they can see and what witnesses they can call.
I've served on a jury, twice....and yes it works through challenges, and yes, the judge makes the decision.

Where you are flat out wrong is your presumption the judge works for the prosecution....THEY DON'T.

the prosecutors work for the DOJ, an executive branch, the judge works for a constitutional separate entity, the Judicial Branch of government. In a trial, they are there as a NEUTRAL entity, making certain BOTH the defense and prosecution, have a fair trial....and justice is served for BOTH the defendant and the victims, and the citizenry in the public.....

I've served on a jury, twice....and yes it works through challenges, and yes, the judge makes the decision.

Where you are flat out wrong is your presumption the judge works for the prosecution....THEY DON'T.

the prosecutors work for the DOJ, an executive branch, the judge works for a constitutional separate entity, the Judicial Branch of government. In a trial, they are there as a NEUTRAL entity, making certain BOTH the defense and prosecution, have a fair trial....and justice is served for BOTH the defendant and the victims, and the citizenry in the public.....
The four Colorado morons were definitely NOT impartial.

The four Colorado morons were definitely NOT impartial.
I can see how you may believe that,

or more likely you believe the opposite and are aware of what happened on 1/6 and for months before 1/6, to make the 1/6 attempted insurrection event inevitible....and are just playing along with the BIG FAT ASS LIE about Trump winning the 2020 presidential race, and beating Joe Biden ........for some unAmerican, lawless and traitorous reason,
or some demented, delusional, and sick reason,

or are just flat out in a cult and are under some kind of brainwashing mind control not visible to you....?

Americans, full blooded, patriotic, every day CITIZEN Americans, viewed 1/6 as an attempted insurrection, sedition, the enemy of the Constitution actions, and the attempt to steal my and 81 million other American's vote and say in our government.... you tried to cheat your way in to keeping Traitor Don, Benedict Trump, Crooked Donald illegally in power when he lost, FAIR AND SQUARE, HE LOST.... he's a loser, period.

Those people on 1/6 rebelling were small pawns used by your chosen one and Man of Lawlessness in a grand scheme to keep himself in power through election subversion.

Needless to say, everyone, but your brain washed cult45, saw 1/6 for what it was...an attempted coup de'tat by Trump, an illegal insurrection and rebellion attempt to keep the peaceful transfer of power from happening through the constitutional required certification of the elector votes, by Congress on 1/6.

Traitor Trump's BIG LIE lit the fire....

So you all can kiss my and 81 million other American's grits...

It was a treasonous event, and that asshole and oath breaking liar that IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE should never ever in a million gazillion years, be allowed back in office!

Got all that?

Last edited:
I can see how you may believe that,

or more likely you believe the opposite and are aware of what happened on 1/6 and for months before 1/6, to make the 1/6 attempted insurrection event inevitible....and are just playing along with the BIG FAT ASS LIE about Trump winning the 2020 presidential race, and beating Joe Biden ........for some unAmerican, lawless and traitorous reason,
or some demented, delusional, and sick reason,

or are just flat out in a cult and are under some kind of brainwashing mind control not visible to you....?

Americans, full blooded, patriotic, every day CITIZEN Americans, viewed 1/6 as an attempted insurrection, sedition, the enemy of the Constitution actions, and the attempt to steal my and 81 million other American's vote and say in our government.... you tried to cheat your way in to keeping Traitor Don, Benedict Trump, Crooked Donald illegally in power when he lost, FAIR AND SQUARE, HE LOST.... he's a loser, period.

Those people on 1/6 rebelling were small pawns used by your chosen one and Man of Lawlessness in a grand scheme to keep himself in power through election subversion.

Needless to say, everyone, but your brain washed cult45, saw 1/6 for what it was...an attempted coup de'tat by Trump, an illegal insurrection and rebellion attempt to keep the peaceful transfer of power from happening through the constitutional required certification of the elector votes, by Congress on 1/6.

Traitor Trump's BIG LIE lit the fire....

So you all can kiss my and 81 million other American's grits...

It was a treasonous event, and that asshole and oath breaking liar that IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE should never ever in a million gazillion years, be allowed back in office!

Got all that?
More OD bullshit. ^^^

SSDD

Forum List

Back