J6 Committee Recommendations Fooling No-one

step by step, it was spelled out pretty concisely through evidence collected by the committee...how all the different measures and schemes worked to come together and do the job and goal of Trump illegally installing himself as president, after legally losing. I

From sending his voters to DC on JAnuary 6th for the wild ride, to sending them down to the Capitol building and saying he'd be there with them, to the Republican legislature scheme to pick trump, to the Trumper congressmen scheme to question electors, to the Mike Pence rejection of electors scheme and sent back to the states scheme etc etc etc, and how it all came together and how it all came to be, and how it all ended up.
Spelled out with what they let you see and the way they chose to produce it.

You people are patsies for the media.

Spelled out with what they let you see and the way they chose to produce it.

You people are patsies for the media.
How would you know? Did you watch any of the hearings in full, or just get your opinion from your right wing media's talking points?

Every witness was a Republican state office holder, or Republican serving in the Trump administration or trump campaign.

We're done. This nation is done.
I didn't know that.
And, to be totally honest.....MY America seems to be doing just fine. Life is good.
However, that is not to say that YOUR America isn't lousy and failing. So we all can feel your pain.

So, if your personal America is "done"......are you gonna go down with the ship?
Or will you immigrate to some other country that suits you better?
If so, which?

And why that country and not, say two or three others on your 'approved' list
(I'm really looking for comparatives, in the event I wanted to be an ex-pat for a year or two in kind of a 'sabbatical' mode.).

No one but a blind, deaf and dumb human could miss the intent and actions of Trump and his cohorts on 1/6. To deny the obvious is to take the art of denial to the point of a self-induced lobotomy.
Hey - as long as bullshit like Katie Hobbs in Arizona is happening, another J6 could happen at any moment.

This government AND the leftards are going to => GUARANTEE <= me free and fair elections, because it is their SWORN CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY TO DO SO.

If they don't want to do their jobs, I ain't gonna pay em AND I'll get in their faces.

No taxation without representation.

This government is history QUICKLY if they think they can rig elections

I didn't know that.
And, to be totally honest.....MY America seems to be doing just fine. Life is good.
However, that is not to say that YOUR America isn't lousy and failing. So we all can feel your pain.

So, if your personal America is "done"......are you gonna go down with the ship?
Or will you immigrate to some other country that suits you better?
If so, which?

And why that country and not, say two or three others on your 'approved' list
(I'm really looking for comparatives, in the event I wanted to be an ex-pat for a year or two in kind of a 'sabbatical' mode.).

Honey, they can only rig so much. When the economy implodes--and this is coming--it's going to be personal. No matter how smug you want to be about it.

It is amazing how you get dumb when it comes to Trump Humpers, but you know which black and white folks were at the so called 2016 riots and you weren't there either.
haha well give me a list of all the names of rhe people that were there why don’t ya…geez, there were 1000s…i don’t any of them…but i certainly could see some broke them law ans should be prosecuted.

and no, i don’t know the names of all the demafasict that rioted yearly since 2016 they 2020…but yes many committed numerous crimes as well and should be prosecuted

G. It would be NICE to see those ass-holes in the Justice Department try Donald Trump on these charges, with competent defense counsel. Trump's lawyers would shove this crap right up their asses.

Given Trump's history of stiffing his lawyers, it's unlikely he'll get competent defense counsel.

But since the trial for his J6 Crimes will be held in DC, where the jury pool voted 96% against him, where he ordered the Secret Service to shoot rubber bullets at peaceful protestors, he's not going to need a lawyer, he's going to need a priest.

Honey, they can only rig so much. When the economy implodes--and this is coming--it's going to be personal. No matter how smug you want to be about it.

Islamophobic Twat, why do you hate America?

a-republicans-prayer-v0-fu2ubsb6641a1.jpg

The DOJ, like the FBI and CIA, are completely rogue institutions that think THEY run the nation.

THAT is the real "threat to democracy" while all the liberals danced around like killing their own babies in the womb was it.

But oh well, just another day of crying about Trump and etc

PS ABORTION is demonic. Calling lies truth is also demonic.

Fetuses aren't people.
If the FBI and CIA were concerned about Trump, there was probably a damned good reason.

Meanwhile

The DOJ is spying on Congress

The FBI is silencing speech

And you don't care. That's fine, as long as it's the RIGHT speech.

We're done. This nation is done. But I knew that.

No, we just rejected your puritanism...

"Honey......When the economy implodes--and this is coming--it's going to be personal

Well, I would suggest that today's strong economy --for my family ---is personal.
Pretty doggone personal.
That's the way personal economies work. Still, we are very grateful. Life is good. We are blessed.

And, frankly, we are surprised and saddened that your life is, apparently, so hard. So marginal.
I mean by that, the American economy is perking along quite nicely, thank you very much. Profits are up in company after company ---the oil industry is recording record profits. The highest ever. (thank you, Vlad-the-Bad Putin) The farm economy is strong....grains are profitably up ----corn, soybeans, wheat, all up. (again, thank you Vlad). So is milk & meat (ps...they sorta follow grains) General retail merchandisers are quite profitable ---Home Depot profits are up year over year, as are for WalMart, Proctor &. Gamble, Target, Kroger. (ps...Kroger's year over year as of October's report was +132%!) And General Motor's is up 54%! American employment continues to surge....it is back to pre-pandemic levels. Unemployment continues to shrink. 'Now Hiring' signs are everywhere. (I counted something like 26 several weeks ago in a 40 mile drive in my rural small town Midwestern state.) Real estate values....residential, commercial, agricultural......all remain at strong historical levels.

So, SweetSue.....we regret if you and your family have been unable or unwilling to participate in today's good times. For that we all can feel your pain and hope that things turn around for the better for you and your family.

Good luck....and still.....still! .....have a Merry Christmas.

haha well give me a list of all the names of rhe people that were there why don’t ya…geez, there were 1000s…i don’t any of them…but i certainly could see some broke them law ans should be prosecuted.

and no, i don’t know the names of all the demafasict that rioted yearly since 2016 they 2020…but yes many committed numerous crimes as well and should be prosecuted
You just spew the right wing talking points you have been given, I believe anyone who has broken the law should be prosecuted as well.

You just spew the right wing talking points you have been given, I believe anyone who has broken the law should be prosecuted as well.
i just spew right wing taking points…then you agree with me? well maybe you are coming around

i just spew right wing taking points…then you agree with me? well maybe you are coming around
I will never agree with you, as long as, you are a boot licking, Trump Humper. The only thing I agree with is anyone should be prosecuted that breaks the law. It's funny how you think Trump is above the law.

Forum List

Back