J6 Committee Misleading Witnesses About Republican Staff Presence

Wrong, your post is way out of touch with reality. The source you used is not credible, and not worthy of being taken as probative evidence.
I already acknowledged that YOU must agree with a source before we can discuss it....no need to keep crying...

The failure of Trump to send anyone at all up there willing to defend him can only mean one thing. They could have even had some friends on the panel but they picked people who it turns out were involved in some way.
Defend him? You don't want that....All you want is to cherry pick, and lie....

It is stunning to watch...Why any serious person would entertain 1 minute of this sham is beyond me...
For some reason, your link did not work for me.

I had trouble connecting to it. :eusa_think:

J6 Committee Misleading Witnesses About Republican Staff Presence​

If anyone involved in these events wants to come TRUTHFULLY testify the committee will get a chair and a microphone for them on very short order.
The Select Committee is not interested in TRUTH as proven by the head of that committee (Cheney) aka Miss Piggy, who had already proclaimed Trump's guilt vocally and by her and Pelosi's disqualification of Republican committee members because they were pro Trump. If you believe that this committee wants truth, then you are an imbecile and I hope you don't vote.

Defend him? You don't want that....All you want is to cherry pick, and lie....
I would absolutely leave work and come home to watch someone like Rodger Stone sit down under oath. Every person on that panel feels the same way.

McCarthy Statement about Pelosi’s Abuse of Power on January 6th Select Committee​

Washington, D.C. – Today, House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy (CA-23) released the following statement about Speaker Pelosi’s abuse of power regarding the Select Committee on January 6th:

“Speaker Nancy Pelosi has taken the unprecedented step of denying the minority party’s picks for the Select Committee on January 6. This represents an egregious abuse of power and will irreparably damage this institution. Denying the voices of members who have served in the military and law enforcement, as well as leaders of standing committees, has made it undeniable that this panel has lost all legitimacy and credibility and shows the Speaker is more interested in playing politics than seeking the truth.

“Unless Speaker Pelosi reverses course and seats all five Republican nominees, Republicans will not be party to their sham process and will instead pursue our own investigation of the facts.”

IOW? The committee is illegitimate.

I would absolutely leave work and come home to watch someone like Rodger Stone sit down under oath. Every person on that panel feels the same way.
Even though you know the panel is a one sided, produced, propaganda show?

Yep. Although Trump would be the most fun.

One minute the rubes are saying that "nobody cares" about the meetings, the next minute they're invoking Stalin (?) and bitching like a bunch of old Karens.

Such is life in a cult, I presume.

"Stalinist". You people are so silly. Using the term doesn't make you sound intelligent, even if you think it does.
Your vacuous knowledge of history is either unforgivably ignorant, or a ruse.
You are free to share your definition of what you feel "Stalinist" means, especially after waging your finger in dismissal. You contrarians (you're not the only one here) are pathetic.

Your vacuous knowledge of history is either unforgivably ignorant, or a ruse.
You are free to share your definition of what you feel "Stalinist" means, especially after waging your finger in dismissal. You contrarians (you're not the only one here) are pathetic.
You're free to use whatever words and definitions you want, Trumpster. And I'm free to think you're shallow and cartoonishly hyperbolic. Like your ignorant orange demigod.

If you don't like that, too bad. You bore me. Dismissed.

It is stunning to watch...Why any serious person would entertain 1 minute of this sham is beyond me...

The insanity of you Jan6 MAGA Domestic Terrorists and Treasonous are far beyond sanity.

It's up to the committee to invite them to testify....Why do you think they haven't done that?

And even if they do, they have to be cleared to do such by their superiors...

So, your premise highlights what a dishonest endeavor this committee is...
What about the phrase, "We welcome any additional testimony under oath" confuses you?
Why do you think the Secret Service is now silent? (and apparently deleted texts from that day and the day before :))
It happened. It's corroborated. Again. They got him. All that's left now is to see if DOJ does anything about it.

Even though you know the panel is a one sided, produced, propaganda show?
It didn't have to be "one sided" at all. The republicans wanted to talk about a host of unrelated side issues to distract from the focus of the investigation or they were not going to participate. A lack of good faith and due diligence is an excellent reason to deny a member a seat on any committee.

What about the phrase, "We welcome any additional testimony under oath" confuses you?
Why do you think the Secret Service is now silent? (and apparently deleted texts from that day and the day before :))
It happened. It's corroborated. Again. They got him. All that's left now is to see if DOJ does anything about it.
Now, all of the sudden you believe what politicians say?

What bullshit. NO corroboration of Hutchinson’s perjury, there were NO deleted texts and it’s already come out that everything requested was turned over (oops). Why won’t the committee allow them to testify? Piggy Cheney’s only offer was to AMEND testimony. Read : LIE and say what she wants to hear. Next pile of shit......

Forum List

Back