Ivermectin efficacy finally proven in ‘gold-standard’ RCT – Prof Colleen Aldous

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
How many people died in the "it's horse dewormer!" campaign of vicious lies, intended to keep people dying so the vaxes could get approved under Emergency Use Authorization?

Large, well-designed randomised control study shows Ivermectin efficacy in preventing and treating COVID-19

By Colleen Aldous, Phillip Oldfield

"Another large randomised control study on ivermectin efficacy for preventing and treating COVID-19 has been released to the public ahead of publication in an academic journal. But unlike negative results trials, there has not been a big international splash across the mainstream media coordinated by a large publicity agency such as Bell Pottinger. Why? Because the results are undeniably positive, showing the efficacy of ivermectin in reducing infection after exposure by 72%, documented in a press release on Jan 5 2023(1).

This is the best quality RCT we have yet seen published on ivermectin. It is called the SAIVE Trial (NCT 05305560)(2) and is part of MedinCell’s research supporting their development of a novel slow-release form of ivermectin. Although sparse results have been released so far, the quality of the study is apparent. A total of 399 unvaccinated participants completed the study as per the protocol. The number intended for treatment is not available yet, but I anticipate that the only difference would be that the ITT number for the control group may have been 200. Those participants who received daily oral ivermectin showed a 72% reduction in COVID-19 infection compared to the control group...."

All studies on Ivermectin as treatment for COVID: 62% to 82% improvement including prevention of death. Adopted in over 20 countries.

Last edited:
How many people died in the "it's horse dewormer!" campaign of vicious lies, intended to keep people dying so the vaxes could get approved under Emergency Use Authorization?

Large, well-designed randomised control study shows Ivermectin efficacy in preventing and treating COVID-19

"Another large randomised control study on ivermectin efficacy for preventing and treating COVID-19 has been released to the public ahead of publication in an academic journal. But unlike negative results trials, there has not been a big international splash across the mainstream media coordinated by a large publicity agency such as Bell Pottinger. Why? Because the results are undeniably positive, showing the efficacy of ivermectin in reducing infection after exposure by 72%, documented in a press release on Jan 5 2023(1).

This is the best quality RCT we have yet seen published on ivermectin. It is called the SAIVE Trial (NCT 05305560)(2) and is part of MedinCell’s research supporting their development of a novel slow-release form of ivermectin. Although sparse results have been released so far, the quality of the study is apparent. A total of 399 unvaccinated participants completed the study as per the protocol. The number intended for treatment is not available yet, but I anticipate that the only difference would be that the ITT number for the control group may have been 200. Those participants who received daily oral ivermectin showed a 72% reduction in COVID-19 infection compared to the control group...."

All studies on Ivermectin as treatment for COVID: 62% to 82% improvement including prevention of death. Adopted in over 20 countries.

"
warning.png
The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details."

"Note: this publication is not a recommendation to use ivermectin against Covid-19."

• Banned

"Note: this publication is not a recommendation to use ivermectin against Covid-19."

This test was conducted last year in Bulgaria. It had 399 people and they estimate there's a 1 in 3 chance this medicine won't work for you.

"showed a highly statistically significant reduction (72%) of laboratory-confirmed infections"

This seems rather vague, I've been trying to find out what it means, with no success so far. I'm still researching and if I find it, I'll post it. Do you know what that means?

All from the El Paso Times links:

Maier added that the seized veterinary medication did not include ivermectin, an anti-parasite farm-animal medication that is a risky, unproven treatment for COVID-19.

The Food and Drug Administration recently warned against self-medicating with medicine intended for animals. The anti-parasitic treatment has lead to a spike in poison control calls in Texas.
“Ivermectin is not an anti-viral drug that can treat viral illnesses such as COVID-19,” the advisory reads. “The FDA has not approved ivermectin for treating or preventing COVID-19. Large doses of ivermectin can cause serious harm.”

Chris Van Deusen, director of media relations for Texas’ state health services, told USA TODAY the poison control data is derived from calls received from people or doctors. There may be other cases of ivermectin use that were not reported to the Poison Control Network, Van Deusen said.
Ivermectin is an anti-parasite product designed primarily for farm animals and, in limited instances, human use.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved ivermectin for use in animals to prevent heartworm disease and other internal and external parasites. In humans, the FDA has approved ivermectin tablets to treat some parasitic worms and topical formulations to treat external parasites like headlice.

Our rating: True​

We rate TRUE the claim that Texas saw a 550% spike in poison control calls due to people ingesting horse and cow dewormer. Data from the Texas Poison Control Network shows a 591% increase in calls about ivermectin between 2020 and 2021. The product has not been proven to treat or prevent COVID-19.

Our fact-check sources:​

Every major health organization in the world says it doesn't work. One company says it does. I'll go with all the major health organizations. Why do you think they would all lie while that one company is the only one telling the truth?

• Banned
This test was conducted last year in Bulgaria. It had 399 people and they estimate there's a 1 in 3 chance this medicine won't work for you.

"showed a highly statistically significant reduction (72%) of laboratory-confirmed infections"

This seems rather vague, I've been trying to find out what it means, with no success so far. I'm still researching and if I find it, I'll post it. Do you know what that means?

Ivermectin has a sterling 25 year safety record and is over the counter in most countries, billions of doses given every year.

If a doc thinks it will help based on his own research, judgment, and consultation with colleagues, why yank his license if he prescribes it?

Below: Press Conference by Houston Methodist Hospital Dr. Mary Bowden suspended for positive Twitter remarks on Ivermectin as treatment for COVID (View at Bitchute)

Dr John Littell Kicked out of SMHCS Board Meeting After Testifying The Effectiveness of Ivermectin​

While you're at it why don't you research this. Bill Gates and WHO-sponsored Recovery and Solidarity trials gave massive overdoses of HCQ to patients in order to obtain a negative result. They killed people. The FDA cannot grant Emergency Use Authorization to a vaccine unless there is no alternative, and they were determined that nothing would get in the way.

Dr. Jim Meehan on fraudulent HCQ studies “designed to kill.” (view at Rumble)

Ivermectin has a sterling 25 year safety record and is over the counter in most countries, billions of doses given every year.

If a doc thinks it will help based on his own research, judgment, and consultation with colleagues, why yank his license if he prescribes it?

Below: Press Conference by Houston Methodist Hospital Dr. Mary Bowden suspended for positive Twitter remarks on Ivermectin as treatment for COVID (View at Bitchute)

Dr John Littell Kicked out of SMHCS Board Meeting After Testifying The Effectiveness of Ivermectin​

While you're at it why don't you research this. Bill Gates and WHO-sponsored Recovery and Solidarity trials gave massive overdoses of HCQ to patients in order to obtain a negative result. They killed people. The FDA cannot grant Emergency Use Authorization to a vaccine unless there is no alternative, and they were determined that nothing would get in the way.

Well, I'm more interested in what works and what doesn't work. A 2 in 3 chance isn't that good but could be used alongside other things. I'm not one of these politically motivated people who decides what something is without knowing what it is.

At the same time I'm seeing the vaccines get trashed by people promoting Ivermectin, which is insane, seeing how the vaccines are probably BETTER than Ivermectin.

You know the trial you're talking about was done by Bill Gates' money, right?

It does seem to only get more vague and confusing with time. As a rule of thumb, when I see someone claim a "statistically significant" p value of greater than 0.05 or a "degree of confidence" less than 90%, I presume them a liar. My daughter will soon have her masters degree in statistics. I now defer to her on such matters.

Take it and find out.

"
warning.png
The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details."
I am not sure that at this time I trust any evaluation by our Federal Government.

It's kinda like telling a cancer patient to forget about all that chemo and just eat chicken soup and take a good multivitimine instead. Chicken soup is safe anyway, right?

How much money have you made so far for advertising a drug with was not approved for Covid 19 by actual doctors all over the world?

No money? Then why the push, again, to sell this drug as something that works for Covid? Which company is making money out of selling more of this drug ? How many people are being harmed by taking it ?

Is the company which makes the drug actually want to have people like you advertise the drug for something else than wha it was meant for?

The very first ivm study came in May 2000 by Blau and Holmes at the Nidovirus conference, Philadelphia. The 8-12 hour time window for coronaviruses is explained in that report. Trump never knew about the time window and RINOs may have known but didn't say:

Post #171

Forum List

Back