Inventor of mRNA Vaccines Says Fauci Killed 500,000 People by Deliberately Blocking Life-Savers Ivermectin/HCQ

Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko is known for promoting a three drug combination of hydroxychloroquine, zinc sulfate and azithromycin as part of an experimental outpatient treatment for COVID-19 that he has promoted as the Zelenko Protocol

Fauci last week said that Tucker Carlson and others who criticize him are “killing people.” Afterwards, Dr. Malone, who did his work on mRNA technology while at the Salks Institute, and who did post-doc work at Harvard Medical School, struck back.

Dr. Robert Malone:

From studies linked to the FDA'S OWN WEBSITE.

And he is absolutely right---Fauci is a psychopath.......

You say that as though it means something. Many technologies are dusted off after years. Furthermore you are missing the entire point of the post. Regardless of Malone's role in mRNA invention, which cannot be denied, why did Fauci kill 500,000 people by denying them safe remedies? If you are rational, every time you hear that big number on TV you would think of Fauci.
So your claim is that we had this cutting edge technology 3 decades ago?

Jesus you fuckers just say anything no matter how stupid huh

Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko is known for promoting a three drug combination of hydroxychloroquine, zinc sulfate and azithromycin as part of an experimental outpatient treatment for COVID-19 that he has promoted as the Zelenko Protocol

Zelenoko is known for being a fucking quack 🦆

griffin-865x430.jpg

Get over it snowflake, your side started this. Oh, and Fauci deserves to be executed. Just for what he did to those dogs. I don't ever hear you talk about animal abuse again!

By blocking the use of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin so he could push more ineffective vaccines, Fauci became the biggest mass murderer in US history. He should be tried and executed.
Fauci did not block the use of hydroxychloroquine for outpatients. Rick Bright is the scumbag who did that. He did the exact opposite of what he was ordered to do.

Bright should be tried for treason and horribly tortured to death in public to make an example out of him.

Funniest thing:

The only authority on the planet who says Dr. Robert Malone invented mRNA vaccines is.... Dr. Malone.

Strange, he didn't seem to realize he did this, until recently. It doesn't appear in any of his bios before 2020.

So, of course, after this divine revelation about his own life's work, the proper thing to do was create a sock and edit a bunch of Wikipedia pages to put himself at the forefront of mRNA research. Of course, these revisions were all reversed, and his sock account was banned.

He is PERFECT for you gullible worms.
Malone’s a fraud, but Fauci is above reproach.

You idiot.

Fauci last week said that Tucker Carlson and others who criticize him are “killing people.” Afterwards, Dr. Malone, who did his work on mRNA technology while at the Salks Institute, and who did post-doc work at Harvard Medical School, struck back.

Dr. Robert Malone:

From studies linked to the FDA'S OWN WEBSITE.

Can you tell us why Fauci would want to kill that many people? What benefit would it be for him?

I remind you that FOX are still going through the courts for spreading lies about the vaccine and recently got whacked for suggesting the voting machines were rigged.
Now you want me to believe an idiotic statement like that.

Funniest thing:

The only authority on the planet who says Dr. Robert Malone invented mRNA vaccines is.... Dr. Malone.

Strange, he didn't seem to realize he did this, until recently. It doesn't appear in any of his bios before 2020.

So, of course, after this divine revelation about his own life's work, the proper thing to do was create a sock and edit a bunch of Wikipedia pages to put himself at the forefront of mRNA research. Of course, these revisions were all reversed, and his sock account was banned.

He is PERFECT for you gullible worms.
there are doctors everywhere that have actually treated covid patients that claim ivermectin and HCQ helped said patients ! the truth will come out eventually .

Can you tell us why Fauci would want to kill that many people? What benefit would it be for him?

I remind you that FOX are still going through the courts for spreading lies about the vaccine and recently got whacked for suggesting the voting machines were rigged.
If you work in a job where you constantly change the boundaries, then it becomes questionable. This mutha ph uker is a murderer. To even work in this field is macabre. There was either a major screw up, a planned release or a lesser accident. Messing with this crap knowing what can happen.

Yup. Fauci, Biden and his administration intentionally ignored and never even explored other options for covid treatments and in some cases outright blocked them for the sake of having a sense of being in control and to make money for the vaccine producers.

Hell, none of them even said "drink plenty of water and get some rest". It was all "vaccine vaccine vaccine vaccine vaccine" constantly, non stop.

Don't make me vomit you imbecile. You're brain dead.

Malone is NOT "the inventor" of anything.

He worked on a project thirty years ago...that eventually lead to this technology.

Currently he's an anti-vaxxer quack
Correct, and has been for a while. He is a joke, and now Weinstein is a joke, too.

Forum List

Back