i've re-considered the entire Ukraine case.. enter *your* opinions please..

"This war will go down in history as ..."
What's not right with that, dimwit? It's exactly what will come of this anti NATO compagne.

Wasn't that Sleepy Joe who dabbled in philia? You got it all mixed up Anton and what's with the Russian monicker for fuck's sake? You're not worthy of one.

Joe Biden has never had any serious pedophilia charges, let alone convictions.

Bullshit. It's all you know.

What pathetic, shit for brains? Your president? You're right there indeed.

Your petty bullshit, that's what is pathetic.

We weren't even talking about Biden and there is no serious evidence any of that is true about Biden, you just want it to be true and so you say it, because you have nothing else to say

"This war will go down in history as ..."
What's not right with that, dimwit? It's exactly what will come of this anti NATO compagne.

Russia got embarrassed in this war. Everyone was expecting them to roll over weak Ukraine. True or false?

NATO has expanded as direct result of this invasion. True or false?

Russia got embarrassed in this war. Everyone was expecting them to roll over weak Ukraine. True or false?

NATO has expanded as direct result of this invasion. True or false?
You bastard accused Scott Ritter of pedophilia, did that bullshit have anything to do with the subject matter? Reality and CNN talking in your gullible head are two incompatible things so we'll count chickens when they are hatched.

You bastard accused Scott Ritter of pedophilia, did that bullshit have anything to do with the subject matter? Reality and CNN talking in your gullible head are two incompatible things so we'll count chickens when they are hatched.

Dumbass he was CONVICTED of pedophilia in a court of law and just so happens, became Kremlin's cheerleader #1 after that.

I don't know if they got him by the balls, or that's the only jobs he can get nowadays, but his bias is off the charts silly.

Anyone quoting Rick has to be desparate for confirmation bias.

Last edited:
It has not changed in any substantial way around Bakhmut since July 27 when your map was made.

The area north of Bakhmut has changed recently, with Ukraine taking back positions north of the S-D and fighting in Lyman.

The idea that Russia abandoned Izium, all the land west of the Oskil and up to the Russian border, and the entire supply line to the northern Donbas forces just to reinforce the attempt to advance in Bakhmut is pretty imaginative, to put it mildly.

The Ru forces that were routed from the Izium area abandoned hundreds of pieces of equipment, and the UA captured some very large ammunition stockpiles. Probably in the neighborhood of a million 152mm shells, and a couple hundred armored vehicles were captured intact. An equal amount destroyed.

View attachment 697288
63264ab513240.hires.jpg

"The streets are nearly empty in Bakhmut, Ukraine on Sept. 14, 2022. Despite Ukraine's recent advances in the northeastern front, Russian troops have inched closer to Bakhmut, a city in the Donetsk region of Ukraine with a prewar population of 70,000 people."

"BAKHMUT, Ukraine — The steady rattle of machine-gun fire resonated across the outskirts of the eastern Ukrainian city of Bakhmut on Saturday morning.

"The sound, interspersed with the shriek of rockets and mortar fire, indicated one thing: The Russian troops were getting closer.

Russia continues attack despite recent setbacks

"Bakhmut, a city with a prewar population of 70,000, is critical to Russia’s objective of taking the rest of the mineral-rich Donbas region.

"When Russian forces captured the industrial city of Lysychansk in early July and cemented their control of Luhansk, one of two provinces in the Donbas, Bakhmut soon became the focus of Russia’s slow advance."

What a genuinely stupid and profoundly dishonest thing to say. Everyone hates colonoscopies and chemo therapy, but everyone does them when necessary to prevent a greater evil, so it was in WWII to stop Hitler and in the Cold War to stop Stalin, etc. and in Ukraine to stop Putin.
WWII became inevitable when the US government required loan repayments form its WWI allies; prior to that time, debts between allies were forgiven at the end of hostilities.

Harry Truman started the Cold War when he denied Korea and Greece the right to free elections in 1945 because local communists would have likely won overwhelming victories against Axis collaborators.

The US is the only country on this planets that has killed, maimed, and displaced millions of innocent civilians on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland over the past 75 years; a fact you seem to have a big problem accepting.

"Bakhmut, a city with a prewar population of 70,000, is critical to Russia’s objective of taking the rest of the mineral-rich Donbas region.

"When Russian forces captured the industrial city of Lysychansk in early July and cemented their control of Luhansk, one of two provinces in the Donbas, Bakhmut soon became the focus of Russia’s slow advance."
This was true when Russia still held Izium. Izium was the logistics hub for the northern axis of the Donbas front. The forces from Popasna were the southern axis. The Izium group would move south/east and take Sloviansk and Kramatorsk, and the Popasna group would advance through Bakhmut and move up the highway to meet up with the Izium group and thereby secure at least the major cities of Donestk Oblast.

The loss of Izium and the northern supply routes makes all that irrelevant. Bakhmut no longer has any strategic significance. It makes no military sense to continue frontal assaults at Bakhmut while Ukraine is making advances to the north. The Russians should be shoring up defensive positions around the current line of contact, and move what reserves they can muster from Bakhmut up to support Lysychansk-Lyman. Ukraine appears poised to take Lyman and Kreminna, and put Lysychansk and SDonetsk under siege.

Dumbass he was CONVICTED of pedophilia in a court of law and just so happens, became Kremlin's cheerleader #1 after that.

I don't know if they got him by the balls, or that's the only jobs he can get nowadays, but his bias is off the charts silly.

But when the rubber meets the road and it's
time to oppose war and push for peace, those
who'd previously proclaimed themselves
"anti-war" are on the other side screaming for
more weapons to be poured into a proxy war
that their government deliberately provoked.

WARMONGER!

But when the rubber meets the road and it's
time to oppose war and push for peace, those
who'd previously proclaimed themselves
"anti-war" are on the other side screaming for
more weapons to be poured into a proxy war
that their government deliberately provoked.

WARMONGER!

Parrot wants a cracker? I already put this bs away.

Putin started the war and must learn the lesson, so he and other Napoleon wannabees think twice about the next invasion.

This was true when Russia still held Izium. Izium was the logistics hub for the northern axis of the Donbas front. The forces from Popasna were the southern axis. The Izium group would move south/east and take Sloviansk and Kramatorsk, and the Popasna group would advance through Bakhmut and move up the highway to meet up with the Izium group and thereby secure at least the major cities of Donestk Oblast.

The loss of Izium and the northern supply routes makes all that irrelevant. Bakhmut no longer has any strategic significance. It makes no military sense to continue frontal assaults at Bakhmut while Ukraine is making advances to the north. The Russians should be shoring up defensive positions around the current line of contact, and move what reserves they can muster from Bakhmut up to support Lysychansk-Lyman. Ukraine appears poised to take Lyman and Kreminna, and put Lysychansk and SDonetsk under siege.
Oh, just give it up. Do you think that dude ever heard of those cities and towns? Popasna, Kreminna... For him, all that is just a meaningless set of letters.

Parrot wants a cracker? I already put this bs away.

Putin started the war and must learn the lesson, so he and other Napoleon wannabees think twice about the next invasion.
I’m trying to enlighten you, but war loving idiots like you are a tough nut to crack.

How many Ukrainians must die for you to be happy?

Oh, just give it up. Do you think that dude ever heard of those cities and towns? Popasna, Kreminna... For him, all that is just a meaningless set of letters.
Most of the names are new to me too ESay. Ukrainian names are hard for Americans. Before this war I could have pointed out Kiev and Odesa and Sevastapol, a rough outline of the L/DPR's, and not much more.

If Ukrainians were crappier defenders, and/or Russia had a better army, I wouldn't have had to learn the names of these obscure towns and villages, lol.

I’m trying to enlighten you, but war loving idiots like you are a tough nut to crack.

How many Ukrainians must die for you to be happy?

Die for me?? Moron, it's Russians killing Ukranians. Ukranians who CHOSE to defend their land against invaders.

I'm HAPPY we can help Ukraine and Kremlin tools and apologists like you can go fuck yourselves.

Most of the names are new to me too ESay. Ukrainian names are hard for Americans. Before this war I could have pointed out Kiev and Odesa and Sevastapol, a rough outline of the L/DPR's, and not much more.

If Ukrainians were crappier defenders, and/or Russia had a better army, I wouldn't have had to learn the names of these obscure towns and villages, lol.
Yes, you are right the Americans didn't hear about these towns and basically shouldn't do that. What for? For the vast majority of them Ukraine is just a some place on a map in the middle of nowhere.

And it may well be that after a while the Ukrainian theme will become 'toxic' in the US or that the focus will be shifted entirely into Asia. In the past six months, I have always thought what will be if the US is taken out of the equation. What policy of the EU and NATO would be, Germany, France. What lines Russia would have crossed as a result of that.

Ideally, Ukraine should rely on a regional alliance. But when I think what members this alliance could comprise of.. Well, that is not a dream team, really.

Do the truth and conviction by your stupid court always correlate? You made a martyr of a criminal and a drug addict and sentenced Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey for God doesn't know what they presumably did a century ago. If you sentenced those two who acted totally in agreement with your widely excepted patterns of behavior what would it take for the court to smear an honest man who voices things the likes of you, democrat I presume, don't want to hear? So in your upside down world you might easily wear conviction as a badge of honor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back