I've only heard bad things about Kamela Harris. Is there anything good about her?

She appears to be very unpopular, even in her home state and even among black people.

She's an adultress who used her body to advance her political career.

She put lots of black people in prison for minor drug crimes.

Her ancestors owned slaves, which I don't hold against her but some might.

She called Biden a racist on national TV.

I'm wondering if Biden choosing her is another sign that he's gone senile, because she was a very bad choice.
Here’s a very good thing, she’s a much better attorney than you. I’m positive that you once claim to be a lawyer. I still have serious doubts about that claim. Maybe you just played one on TV?
I seriously doubt Kamala Harris is a better attorney than me.

Also, I never got a job because I fucked someone.

She appears to be very unpopular, even in her home state and even among black people.

She's an adultress who used her body to advance her political career.

She put lots of black people in prison for minor drug crimes.

Her ancestors owned slaves, which I don't hold against her but some might.

She called Biden a racist on national TV.

I'm wondering if Biden choosing her is another sign that he's gone senile, becluse she was a very bad choice.
I had a dear husband who died of dementia and Biden is late stage meaning he is likely going to die in less than a year and possibly weeks from now. I'm sad to know such things but he has little time left imho.

I understand that Kamala is a proabort.

Most of the leftardz here might think that is a good thing.

I wonder if the proabort hypocrites who proclaim that black lives matter can grasp the irony in that?

cab371204f60333e0_c5e1485b_500.jpg

- republicans are seeing the writing on the wall come november.
We see it now, and we're stocking up on ammo to meet the inevitable war antifa started for the radical leftists against police. Yeah, she's starting her power-hitting war on Marx & Alinsky's scheduled stages for complete takeover.

Your Commie bosses are not going to win plus you have a boatload of losses ahead when Antifa decided to blind those cops and more.

Well..I guess they can't be bitching about Melania any more without looking really hypocritical. Thats a good thing, isn't it?
And her daddy seems a pretty decent smart guy. But...he ain't bidens pick, soooooo

Calling her a prostitute is an insult to prostitutes. There is honor in that profession, believe it or not.

But there is no honor at all in fucking a man to get a leg up on a promotion.
Which means all those ho's in Pedowood are just as bad. They did Weinstein to become stars, then bitched afterwards.

Forum List

Back