I've never believed in a pre-tribulation rapture...but

Would this forum even know it happened? Based on how people post on here I doubt more than 3 or 4 regulars would be gone.
But those left behind movies and books on how it would be sold to who were left is believable. Mainly because a movie called "Don't look Up" where we are full of ourselves is the modern version of the way people are now as compared to another era where citizens lived by a higher moral standard and not let into the conversation of an even and what "Dr. Strangelove" was about.

it would be cool if it happened and watch this nation really descend into chaos.

1661859784415.png

If such an event occurred; it's unlikely anyone would even notice. Given this world today, it may have already happened...

If that happens, the world will accelerate even faster into total chaos.
They will most likely use an alien type excuse to explain it away, like that the true Christians were holding the world back from evolving into our cosmic destiny or some other crap like that, so the "aliens" took us all away.
That could be why they are now finally admitting there are things in our oceans & skies that appear to be non-human intelligence with vastly superior "technology"

Its really time for the FAA to establish a rule to mandate at least one non-Christian in the cockpit of airliners, to prevent the jets from falling out of the sky in case of rapture.

It was my understanding that this was being considered several years ago, and it would be a real benefit to the lib population.

Forum List

Back