Biden will deliver a primetime speech on Thursday night on the 'continued battle for the Soul of the Nation'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
'He will talk about the progress we have made as a nation to protect our democracy, but how our rights and freedoms are still under attack,' White House said
'And he will make clear who is fighting for those rights, fighting for those freedoms, and fighting for our democracy'

He is seeking to paint November's contest - which will decide control of the House and the Senate - as one between the support of Democracy or the GOP extremism.

Biden to give speech Thursday night on 'battle for soul of the nation'

Good, not only will the country (and the world) see what a senile POS he is but I hope he moves even further left.

I hope that he starts calling Republicans and conservatives fascists and goes so far to the left that the people in the middle don’t have a choice anymore.

It won't be much of a stretch given that the dems are sounding more and more like what you would hear at a Antifa rally.

'He will talk about the progress we have made as a nation to protect our democracy, but how our rights and freedoms are still under attack,' White House said
'And he will make clear who is fighting for those rights, fighting for those freedoms, and fighting for our democracy'

He is seeking to paint November's contest - which will decide control of the House and the Senate - as one between the support of Democracy or the GOP extremism.

Good, not only will the country (and the world) see what a senile POS he is but I hope he moves even further left.

I hope that he starts calling Republicans and conservatives fascists and goes so far to the left that the people in the middle don’t have a choice anymore.

It won't be much of a stretch given that the dems are sounding more and more like what you would hear at a Antifa rally.
Like the governor of new york , he's going to tell everyone that's not a biden supporter to leave the USA

The men back then spoke of a Republic. Not a Democracy forced on the peasants as a way to consolidate a road to tyranny and as servants to the elites of the planet...
Very true
But has nothing to do with what I posted

Very true
But has nothing to do with what I posted
But he will be where they wrote and passed documents and put their lives on the line to another empire. Joe will never die for this nation as a patriot. Joe and many like him have gotten many killed for it though.

He'll most likely mutter and stutter angrily, blaming "MAGA Republicans", Trump, and "Semi-Fascists" for his inflation, recession, increased crime, and failed policies.

Why is he so angry, even after stealing the presidency?

No.....Biden is stoking the flames of unrest.
He shouldn't be allowed to give another speech until he can learn to control his fucking mouth.

"Prime Time" isn't a good time of day for Lewy Body Joe.

If I were on Team Biden, I'd be having him do it now, when the speech can be edited in a studio and have the errors ironed out, so a video of the speech can be broadcast on Thursday evening.

That would free Sleepy Joe to catch up on a Matlock marathon or the antics of LGBTQ+ Marine Gomer Pyle instead of worrying about doing a live speech as he is fading out for the day.

I'll be busy,,,,

washing my hair

"Prime Time" isn't a good time of day for Lewy Body Joe.

If I were on Team Biden, I'd be having him do it now, when the speech can be edited in a studio and have the errors ironed out, so a video of the speech can be broadcast on Thursday evening.

That would free Sleepy Joe to catch up on a Matlock marathon or the antics of LGBTQ+ Marine Gomer Pyle instead of worrying about doing a live speech as he is fading out for the day.

They will just have him power nap for 5 hours during the day today.

Me watching Biden speak:

jerk.gif

A recent poll of Democratic voters showed that their trop priority is in unifying our country, including compromise, which is why Biden was elected in the first place, which is one reason why about 80% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction. So, what does he do to unify this country? Call millions of people names.

He might be announcing the beginnings of a real battle and how democrats are going to put down the fascists with mass arrests and House to house searches.

This battle for the soul of the nation might well be a declaration of war.

Joe Biden is a big fat liar.
The corrupt Democrats illegally using the DOJ and the FBI as their political weapons is the threat to our "freedom and democracy".
The Democrats poll test words and they are using, "freedom" and "democracy" to deceive people.
The Democrats are the exact opposite of "freedom" and "democracy".
They are creating a police state where they can censor people and spy on opponents and raid their homes, and arrest opposition leaders.
The Democrat version of "democracy" looks just like a marxist banana republic dictatorship.

demsbananarepublicahkjahadh.jpg

demsbananarepublicjdjljaldjjd.jpg

the "uniter" is doing better at alienating people....so he aint doing any better than the other alienater trump.....

Our President is delivering what he promised

Infrastructure, fighting COVID, healthcare, reducing Climate Change, a stronger NATO

:clap:

Forum List

Back