I've made billions of dollars making deals. Now, I want to head the government by making deals....

Running with you arc of logic, at least Trump makes tangible physical things

....which is why his only major business success is licensing out his name.

:slap:

God, you morons are so fucking stupid.

And after his $40 million trial for fraud starts later this year or early next year he will not be able to license his name anymore either because he's going to lose.

I can't believe Trump voters are going to allow a sitting president to be sitting in a court room all day with witnesses from all over the country testifying to how he took their money and lied to them.

Running with you arc of logic, at least Trump makes tangible physical things

....which is why his only major business success is licensing out his name.

:slap:

God, you morons are so fucking stupid.

And after his $40 million trial for fraud starts later this year or early next year he will not be able to license his name anymore either because he's going to lose.

I can't believe Trump voters are going to allow a sitting president to be sitting in a court room all day with witnesses from all over the country testifying to how he took their money and lied to them.

Question: Why do people hire attorneys?

Ans: So they don't have to sit in Court all day.

How old are you???

You Trump supporters are so fucking out of your mind you actually sit around and complain about Clinton being corrupt, while zealously sucking the penis and testicles of a man who openly runs on "making deals." What the fuck is wrong with you, people!?!?!

Look dummy if you are a blue collar worker you absolutely want Trump negotiating trade deals for you, not the globalist sell out Clinton and her clan of traitors.

You Trump supporters are so fucking out of your mind you actually sit around and complain about Clinton being corrupt, while zealously sucking the penis and testicles of a man who openly runs on "making deals." What the fuck is wrong with you, people!?!?!

Look dummy if you are a blue collar worker you absolutely want Trump negotiating trade deals for you, not the globalist sell out Clinton and her clan of traitors.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back