I’ve made a petition – will you sign it?

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
images

My petition:
A SUGAR TAX!

I believe such a tax would be popular, but the name should be changed. How about a 1% NHS LEVY on alcohol, tobacco and junk food? All the revenue raised could be put into an NHS FUTURE FUND, with the proceeds of the fund spend on the NHS. It would be a mini sovereign wealth fund for healthcare spending, which is going to rise dramatically in the coming years with new treatments and technology.

Please Click this link to sign the petition:

Petition: A sugar tax: How about a 1% NHS LEVY on alcohol, tobacco and junk food?

The only way I'd sign a petition to support a tax hike on anything would be if I had a lobotomy

Too bad we can't tax stupid

We'd have so much money we wouldn't know what to do with it and all the idiot progs would be in debtors' prisons

I can just imagine what the money would be spent on. "The Effects Of Twinkies On Koala Bears In Heat".

images

My petition:
A SUGAR TAX!

I believe such a tax would be popular, but the name should be changed. How about a 1% NHS LEVY on alcohol, tobacco and junk food? All the revenue raised could be put into an NHS FUTURE FUND, with the proceeds of the fund spend on the NHS. It would be a mini sovereign wealth fund for healthcare spending, which is going to rise dramatically in the coming years with new treatments and technology.

Petition: A sugar tax: How about a 1% NHS LEVY on alcohol, tobacco and junk food?

Wont work as we found out some years ago, I could buy alcohol and tobacco from runners going to France and Belgium at 30% of the cost here. Why not just tax everyone at 25% and bar immigrants from using the NHS, that would result in a net gain of £1 billion every year. No allowances and no more VAT, if you are paid in the UK then you pay 25% in taxes on that money. Would have the likes of Corbyn crying in his Krug and Moet having to pay out £100,000 every year in taxes. Same with companies a flat 25% on all earnings in the UK with no "balancing the books" using losses in outer Mongolia or Erse.

A saving of £4million could be made straight away by not translating all the pamphlets, and another saving of £2million could be made by no longer providing free translators. If they cant read, write and talk English good enough to get by then they have no business in the UK sponging of the taxpayers.

images

My petition:
A SUGAR TAX!

YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE BUDDY.

This is the UNITED STATES MESSAGE BOARD.

I think the UNITED KINGDOM MESSAGE BOARD is somewhere in the middle east. . . . Some Muslim took it with him when he went back to fight ISIS.

:lmao:

Our "NHS" will disintegrate and destroy itself under the weight of it's own mismanagement and shortsightedness. It can't work here. It is doomed to failure and the writing is on the wall. . . .

This thread is spam and should be moved to the Badlands. . . .

images

My petition:
A SUGAR TAX!

This is, by far, the dumbest Big Brother piece of crap possible. Sign it? Here's what I'd do on it --->

maxresdefault.jpg

About time all the angst has been turned off smokers and now on fatty people with fatty foods. Yeah. Go get 'em.

About time all the angst has been turned off smokers and now on fatty people with fatty foods. Yeah. Go get 'em.

And no concern for those who are big because of medication they need to take to keep themselves alive

And no concern for those who are big because of medication they need to take to keep themselves alive
My Doctors put me on a corticosteroid and I gained almost 30 lbs in just a month. The worst part? Id thought id made a conscious decision to pig out.

I thought it was MY idea to consume 5000 to 8000 calories a day!

My Doctors put me on a corticosteroid and I gained almost 30 lbs in just a month. The worst part? Id thought id made a conscious decision to pig out.

I thought it was MY idea to consume 5000 to 8000 calories a day!

I also suffer from Cushings, which is a side effect of steroids, because of lung disease and so I have put the weight on as well. It is a battle to control everything and under the new morality I am reviled and hated because I have ballooned. Maybe I should invoke the DDA and have the idiots that don't know anything arrested and charged

You know man they give us these steroids as an anti inflammatory but there are alternatives with no such side effects such as Curcumin but hey, you cant Patent that.

Forum List

Back