I've Discovered the Mark of the Beast

And yet you don't believe anything Jesus said....
She is saying Schofield is not a proper bible and if people really want to know what Christianity is about you should get the same one as everyone else has been using since they were available printed.

Last edited:
Revelation says there's no temple because Jesus is the temple. Damascus was old by the first century BC. The Roman empire was the whole world as they knew it. Futurism has only been popular since about 1916 when some Protestants reacted to reject science and modernity.

Only to the Preterist, NOT to main stream Christianity.

You just skipped over a whole bunch there surada. Talk to me about the prophets. Is what Zechariah said, history? When did it take place?
World means world. All means all. When did the Lord return with all those holy ones to stop ?? from destroying all life on earth?
What weapon of the past can rot the flesh off of the bones before the person drops?
Any answers to even a few of my questions?

It's no use, she has at best a patch work belief system. She picks and chooses what she wants to believe.

I've discovered the mark of the beast and it's coming very soon...
It's not going to be long before it's everywhere being promoted as the next best thing to try....and people are going to take it willingly and with great relish...

It's going to be known as "pumpkin spice".
They are going to put this garbage in everything from coffee to muffins. Pancakes and syrup... everything everywhere is going to be pumpkin spice soon.

God help us all!
If they come out with a pumpkin spice flavored THC gummy, we are finished.

The mark of the beast:

1696010726962.png

The "mark of the beast" is a number of mankind. We are the "beasts" and the mark is how we choose to live and the the people we choose to lead us.

If we choose to live on a "higher/moral/ethical/spiritual level" then we won't have the "mark of the beast" written upon us.

If we choose to live as "beasts" then the mark will be all over us - on our foreheads (the way we think) and on our hands (the way we act).

In the book of Revelation, John was referring to the persecution of people (mostly Christians) by the Roman Empire - specifically the Emperor Nero. Caesar Nero translates to the number 666 (Depending on the source, it also could translate to 606 in the Bible...so all the "wannabe Satanists" that use 666 as some sort of creed, could be completely mistaken) ...according to ancient numerology and various Bible translations.

Why did John use so many "criptic" messages in Revelation?

Because at the time, there was no such thing as "Free Speech". Had John written the Book of Revelation with simple and direct language, he would have been killed and the book would have been destroyed before anyone had a chance to read it.

The book of Revelation is a spiritual masterpiece but unfortunately, it has been taken out of context by many.

People of faith should focus on the overall message of Revelation - which essentially tells people of faith to stay strong and to not lose their faith. Because in the end, if you stay strong and keep your faith, you will have God's mark upon you. (Your faith and the way you think, act, etc.) - on your forehead.

Those that wander and lose their faith will have the "mark of the beast" upon their foreheads (The way they think) and on their hands (The way they act).

Last edited:
Only to the Preterist, NOT to main stream Christianity.

Revelation says the same thing. The words don't change.

Revelation 21:22-27
English Standard Version
22 And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. 23 And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Revelation says the same thing. The words don't change.

Revelation 21:22-27
English Standard Version
22 And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. 23 And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb.

He returns with the "New Jerusalem", has that happened yet? Context is everything, I am not hung up on the Temple.

Revelation 21
2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘

The Mark of the Beast isn't voluntary. They couldn't buy or sell without it. It was the coin of the Roman empire.
The Mark is/was presenting evidence to the Roman Empire that you were a loyal citizen of the Roman Empire.....and not a Christian, Christians were marked by Rome in the 1st and 2nd centuries as being Seditious because the Christians refused to accept Roman Paganism.........thus, as described in correspondence from Pliny the younger to Trajan (Emperor AD 112), Christians were granted 3 attempts to renounce their religion in favor of Rome's pagan worship ....i.e., Polytheism......they were marked in court as being Seditious with no rights of Rome. This persecution became worse before it finally ended with Christianity conquering Rome's system of paganism. Pliny the younger was at his wits end in dealing with these stubborn Christians......the reason he asked Emperor Trajan for advise as to how he should proceed with these Christian trouble makers as they were not really committing any crimes against the Empire......they simply refused to bow to the Roman Empire in matters of faith.

If you refused to be marked by Rome as a loyal citizen........your rights to life and freedom were almost non-existent in the Empire, as they were marked as slaves with no rights of citizenship or representation in Rome's political system. Its mentioned in the Holy Scriptures that Paul often exercised His rights of Roman Citizenship to escape persecution. (Acts 22:28) Paul held dual citizenship, he was a citizen of Israel and Rome.

John's letter to the churches was to give hope to the infant church of Christ......that Christianity would one day conquer the great beast known as the Roman Empire, and they should endure the tribulation of the Empire and have faith that God would defend them and conquer Rome.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back