I've Discovered the Mark of the Beast

There is no Armageddon. It was the site of many battles in the past. Dallas theological seminary and Moody institute have been promoting this since the 1950s. Then Hal Lindsey made it popular in the 1970s. It's bad theology.
Its Gods promise it will come. Rev 16:16 -- Every kingdom on earth will stand against Gods king at Har-mageddon. It is coming. 99% minimum are being mislead. Blinded by satan, the god of this system( 2 Cor 4:4)

Its Gods promise it will come. Rev 16:16 -- Every kingdom on earth will stand against Gods king at Har-mageddon. It is coming. 99% minimum are being mislead. Blinded by satan, the god of this system( 2 Cor 4:4)
They did. Many nations fought with Titus from 66-70 As AD.

Revelation was written in 96 CE, 26 years after those events of 66-70 CE.
The date is disputed ... But that doesn't change anything. Revelation is in the past. It tells you when it happened.

The date is disputed ... But that doesn't change anything. Revelation is in the past. It tells you when it happened.
There are promises in revelation that have not occurred. Like DEATH will be no more. And satan gets cast into the lake of fire, All the dead get resurrected and judged--none of these have occurred yet. You are being mislead.

There is no Armageddon. It was the site of many battles in the past. Dallas theological seminary and Moody institute have been promoting this since the 1950s. Then Hal Lindsey made it popular in the 1970s. It's bad theology.

It was the site of the first battle and will be the site of the last, Armageddon...

Surda, you have a problem. You take separate historical events and try to tie them all into the end time prophecy we have been given. But Christ said, When you see these thingS < it's plural. All at once, not one incident here from one time frame and one there from some other time frame.

Again:
Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ When in history did this happen to any of Jerusalem's enemies?

If it has not happened in the past , then it is a prediction describing the future...

I've discovered the mark of the beast and it's coming very soon...
It's not going to be long before it's everywhere being promoted as the next best thing to try....and people are going to take it willingly and with great relish...

It's going to be known as "pumpkin spice".
They are going to put this garbage in everything from coffee to muffins. Pancakes and syrup... everything everywhere is going to be pumpkin spice soon.

God help us all!
I’ve always thought the mark was on the skull of DJT. I’ve been saying this since had had that fake head shaving bet/contest with Vince of wresting shit

It was the site of the first battle and will be the site of the last, Armageddon...

Surda, you have a problem. You take separate historical events and try to tie them all into the end time prophecy we have been given. But Christ said, When you see these thingS < it's plural. All at once, not one incident here from one time frame and one there from some other time frame.

Again:
Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ When in history did this happen to any of Jerusalem's enemies?

If it has not happened in the past , then it is a prediction describing the future...

Zechariah is talking about returning to Jerusalem after the Babylonian exile. More precisely about the Maccabean war that split the Mt of olives with 2 warring factions. Zechariah is calling for a plague on their enemies.

Last edited:

Again:

She suffers from a compulsion to correct Scripture she doesn't like. She hates any and all of the supernatural aspects of God making him a little g, "god".

Have you read The Zechariah in context?

She (YOU) suffer from a compulsion to correct Scripture she doesn't like. She hates any and all of the supernatural aspects of God making him a little g, "god".

You denied the resurrection, remember? Trust me, I'll post it again.

Zechariah is talking about returning to Jerusalem after the Babylonian exile. More precisely about the Maccabean war that split the Mt of olives with 2 warring factions. Zechariah is calling for a plague on their enemies.

He wasn't asking for it, he was describing it. And it hasn't happened to any of Jerusalem's enemies....yet.

Sorry, no enemies of Jerusalem had their eyes dissolved in their sockets. Their flesh dissolved while they were still standing on their feet. Those are traits of a nuclear attack. The Maccabees didn't have the technology to do that. If the Jews did, they would have used it any time they were about to be overrun by a new enemy. That is such a unique experience in battle and surely would have been a matter recorded for posterity in the Jewish community. Show it to me. Prove your point.

I think you are desperate to deny that Christ is the Messiah because of what the Jews did to Him the first time He showed up. Nevertheless we are seeing the signs of His return and the Jews will be glad to see Him this time...

Last edited:
Sorry, no enemies of Jerusalem had their eyes dissolved in their sockets. Their flesh dissolved while they were still standing on their feet. Those are traits of a nuclear attack. The Maccabees didn't have the technology to do that. If the Jews did, they would have used it any time they were about to be overrun by a new enemy. That is such a unique experience in battle and surely would have been a matter recorded for posterity in the Jewish community. Show it to me. Prove your point.

I think you are desperate to deny that Christ is the Messiah because of what the Jews did to Him the first time He showed up. Nevertheless we are seeing the signs of His return and the Jews will be glad to see Him this time...

She claims to be solidly in the "mainstream" Christian camp too.

I don't think there could have been a nuclear attack in Jerusalem relatively recently. It and it's effect would have been one of the strongest reported things in History. However it may well be that the US was not the first to create nuclear bombs. India from her buildings etc seems to have had an incredible past but going with that she also appears to have had a lot of wars including nuclear war.

Last edited:
JohnDB What, if everything, are we doing to contain the situation, all joking aside.
All joking aside...
The Mark Of The Beast is something that will appeal to Christians. (Revelations wasn't written to heathens) People will take it as an endorsement of something sinful and as a part of a means of "social credit " in order to purchase or sell large quantities of goods. Because they would rather be rich than Christian.
It's not a credit card or means of exchanging money. (Been the dumbest thing perpetuated for decades)

It's a slave's mark...meaning you belong to a group with sufficient social credit to purchase or sell large amounts. It's not an implanted chip. They can tell more than enough about a person's identity by their face or palm print...no chip needed. Every National Footprint corporation today (with a few notable exceptions) seems to endorse all kinds of things that are in defiance of scripture to fit within the social agenda. (Wasn't always the case)

So...
Some people have exchanged their identity of Christian already by their licensed sin that they prefer over Christ. Just like that mark will endorse an identity of belonging to a group other than Christian. Such things as a sexual deviance, a vice, or promotion of a vice.
Wife Swappers for Jesus is no different than Baby Killers for Jesus...and both are doomed. I don't see things NOT going that way eventually. There are already so many things so close to the Abomination that causes desolation that its only by a miracle that nobody has crossed that line yet. It's coming...just a matter of when.

Sticking to behavior that scriptures endorse instead of what the politicians and society endorses...that's your insurance.

Nope. Not denying Christ just Scofield.

Forum List

Back