I've Discovered the Mark of the Beast

It's the "666" on the right hand.

"This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666." Revelation 13:18

I found my "atheists need to die (ANTD)" in order to get it, too.

CAESAR BORGIA – Italian nobleman, politician, and cardinal: “While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die.”

THOMAS HOBBS – Political philosopher: “I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark.”

THOMAS PAYNE – Leading atheistic writer in American colonies: “Stay with me, for God’s sake; I cannot bear to be left alone, O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. O Lord, help me! Christ, help me! No, don’t leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one.”

SIR THOMAS SCOTT – Chancellor of England: “Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty.”

VOLTAIRE – Famous anti-Christian atheist: “…I am abandoned by God and man.” He said to his physician, Dr. Fochin: “I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months of life.” When he was told this was impossible, he said, “Then I shall die and go to hell!” His nurse said: “For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness.”

ROBERT INGERSOLL – American writer and orator of the Golden Age of Free Thought: “O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!” Or some say: “Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!”'

What is this called? It could be called sharing my faith.

Sorry. Wrong time line. This is how we know.
The Temple was destroyed by the Romans. There was no peace treaty signed between Israel and Rome tha enabled them to build a new one. The anti-Christ will sit in the new one when it is built.
Was there a Damascus then because it prophesy says it will be.

Did the Romans have the ability to wipe out all life on earth?
Then your hypothesis doesn't fit the narrative...
Revelation says there's no temple because Jesus is the temple. Damascus was old by the first century BC. The Roman empire was the whole world as they knew it. Futurism has only been popular since about 1916 when some Protestants reacted to reject science and modernity.

Nope. It was 40 years after the crucifixion. Revelation was written after the tribulation and destruction of the temple. That's why revelation says there's no temple because Jesus is the temple.

Revelation which teaches of the great tribulation coming here in these last days was written in 96 ce--26 years after the attack on Jerusalem. We are on the verge of it. Cant you see how quickly things are deteriorating in this world? Satan knows his time is running out.

Revelation which teaches of the great tribulation coming here in these last days was written in 96 ce--26 years after the attack on Jerusalem. We are on the verge of it. Cant you see how quickly things are deteriorating in this world? Satan knows his time is running out.
It's already happened. Be happy. Jesus won.

Revelation says there's no temple because Jesus is the temple. Damascus was old by the first century BC. The Roman empire was the whole world as they knew it. Futurism has only been popular since about 1916 when some Protestants reacted to reject science and modernity.

Was the road to Damascus destroyed, never to be rebuilt?
A peace treaty with Rome?
Was Rome able to destroy all life on earth?
Did Christ return to stop them and stay here?
Either you have the wrong era or Christ is a liar...

bond, james bond,
His number is 666. The number is a clue to his identity. His mark may be something completely different. It goes on or most likely in the right hand or forehead. But they won't be tattooing everybody. I believe they will chip that mark right into one of their gene therapy injections along with a buy and sell barcode, along with your medical history, credit history and tracking codes that can be easily scanned. No "vaccine" no buying or selling.
Gates is working on the silicon permanent chip that can hold all of that information right now. Small enough to fit through the end of a needle.

A more sure fire identification prophesy is the mortal head or neck wound and yet he doesn't die. Hard to misconstrue that... :)

Last edited:
The mark of the beast

1652667454781.png

Was the road to Damascus destroyed, never to be rebuilt?
A peace treaty with Rome?
Did Christ return to stop them and stay here?
Either you have the wrong era or Christ is a liar...
Not all prophecy is true. Damascus is 6000 years old, maybe older. The return of Jesus is spiritual as is the new Jerusalem.

All prophesy is true, or God is a liar.
Jesus will be returning in the same flesh He left with.
Rome never had the ability to wipe all life off the earth.
You don't get to toss out the things from the Bible that don't fit your scenario...

All prophesy is true, or God is a liar.
Jesus will be returning in the same flesh He left with.
Rome never had the ability to wipe all life off the earth.
You don't get to toss out the things from the Bible that don't fit your scenario...
No it isn't. Most of it is after the fact. That's why scripture has been redacted and amended many times. Revelation is a letter about what John, your brother in tribulation, has experienced. Your church must teach futurism. It gained popularity during the Dust Bowl years and the Great Depression. Then it got a boost from Hal Lindsey.

Hal Lindsey has brought more souls to Christ than you have, so you might want to be careful with your judgmental condemnation, lest God asks you what you've done lately for His Son...

None of Bible prophecy is after the fact. We are experiencing prophesy now, that was written thousands of years ago. Who is this brilliant master writer of prophesy that you speak of? When did he write the New Testament? Have we discovered his drafts or 1st. copies? We should have uncovered that elusive guy by now, if for no other reason than his impeccable ability to predict the future! Why haven't we discovered the real author of the Bible by now, because he was brilliant! Truth is this "other author" doesn't exist.
And scripture has not been amended many times. Check the old copies with the new and you'll find very little difference in wording and no difference in the themes of scripture.

John never experienced any of the things Christ told him to document. Nor did Daniel. Did your phantom writer write the old Testament too, because Daniel nails end time events. No peace treaty was signed while either was alive. Knowledge hadn't increased, There was no mark of their foreheads or right hands. No Roman coins were being stitched onto people's right hands and heads. The gospel wasn't being preached worldwide. And on and on...

If you are correct, and all these things happened long ago, then where can I find Jesus here on earth, in the flesh, or did He lie about returning to prevent the destruction of all life on earth? Did He lie about the Jews who will see Him and cry bitter tears? How can they see Him if, as you believe, He is just a spirit? Is He residing in Jerusalem like He said He would? Is Satan chained like Jesus promised to do when He returned? When did He do that? Where is He?

Last edited:
Hal Lindsey has brought more souls to Christ than you have, so you might want to be careful with your judgmental condemnation, lest God asks you what you've done lately for His Son...

None of it is after the fact. We are experiencing prophesy now, that was written thousands of years ago. Who is this master writer of prophesy that you speak of? When did he write the New Testament? Have we discovered his drafts or 1st. copies? We should have uncovered Him by now if for no other reason than his impeccable ability to predict the future!
And scripture has not been amended many times. Check the old copies with the new and you'll find very little difference in wording and no difference in the themes of scripture.
John never experienced any of the things Christ told him to document. Nor did Daniel. No peace treaty was signed while either was alive. Knowledge hadn't increased, There was no mark of their foreheads or right hands. No Roman coins were being stitched onto people's right hands and heads. And on and on...
The Dead Sea scrolls are considered authentic. Daniel was written in 164 BC about Antiochus IV , his persecution of the Jews and defiling the temple. The setting of the tale is 500 years earlier in the Court of Nebuchadnezzar. It's history not prophecy. Hal Lindsey is a charlatan.

I've discovered the mark of the beast and it's coming very soon...
It's not going to be long before it's everywhere being promoted as the next best thing to try....and people are going to take it willingly and with great relish...

It's going to be known as "pumpkin spice".
They are going to put this garbage in everything from coffee to muffins. Pancakes and syrup... everything everywhere is going to be pumpkin spice soon.

God help us all!
I fucking hate pumpkin spice ....it's pure evil

So, if you think this is all in the past, then it shouldn't be happening all over again, right? Israel didn't become a nation in a day, no 7 year peace treaty, a one world government, not being able to buy or sell without a mark on their forehead or right hand. None of that is going to happen. According to you, it's already been done.
So tell me, who signed the 7 year peace treaty with Israel, and broke it in 3 1/2 years by sitting in the Jewish Temple? Who?
One World ruler history? When did Antiochus conquer China?

And since John was part lying/part just reciting history, he left out how Antiochus destroyed all life on earth! How did Antiochus pull that off? Or was John lying about that. And about Christ returning. Was John merely lying or didn't he know his history as well as you do? And yet no documentation to support the fact that Revelation is history. Find me documentatiion of a 7 year tribulation that culminates in the Lord coming to end it during Daniel's time or Zech's.

And since you trust the OT, tell me how Antiochus dissolved people's flesh and rotted their eye balls and tongues before they even hit the ground. Sounds like a radiation blast to me, but since it's history, how did Antiochus do that??
Did Zechariah lie too? About all of this?

On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.
You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah.
Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

On that day there will be no light, no cold or frost.
It will be a unique day, without daytime or nighttime--a day known to the LORD. When evening comes, there will be light.

Why has history not told us of these things happening? No light? Light shows up in the evening? And nothing written about that? When did Antiochus make that happen? And Again, WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS THE LORD?? When did the Holy One show up with a bunch of other holy ones with Him? Such a unique even and not one word written about it?
Either it hasn't happened yet, or your prophets are nuts...

^ What it is is History told in advance. By the one that can see the end from the beginning. We know it hasn't happened yet because Christ isn't here yet. But according to your prophets, the Lord is coming back, and a new chapter is about to be written.

So, if you think this is all in the past, then it shouldn't be happening all over again, right? Israel didn't become a nation in a day, no 7 year peace treaty, a one world government, not being able to buy or sell without a mark on their forehead or right hand. None of that is going to happen. According to you, it's already been done.
So tell me, who signed the 7 year peace treaty with Israel, and broke it in 3 1/2 years by sitting in the Jewish Temple? Who?
One World ruler history? When did Antiochus conquer China?

And since John was part lying/part just reciting history, he left out how Antiochus destroyed all life on earth! How did Antiochus pull that off? Or was John lying about that. And about Christ returning. Was John merely lying or didn't he know his history as well as you do? And yet no documentation to support the fact that Revelation is history. Find me documentatiion of a 7 year tribulation that culminates in the Lord coming to end it during Daniel's time or Zech's.

And since you trust the OT, tell me how Antiochus dissolved people's flesh and rotted their eye balls and tongues before they even hit the ground. Sounds like a radiation blast to me, but since it's history, how did Antiochus do that??
Did Zechariah lie too? About all of this?

On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.
You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah.
Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.
On that day there will be no light, no cold or frost.
It will be a unique day, without daytime or nighttime--a day known to the LORD. When evening comes, there will be light

Why has history not told us of these things happening? No light? Light shows up in the evening? And nothing written about that? When did Antiochus make that happen? And Again, WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS THE LORD?? When did the Holy One show up with a bunch of other holy ones with Him?

^ What that is is History told in advance. By the one that can see the end from the beginning. We know it hasn't happened yet because Christ isn't here yet. But according to your prophets, the Lord is coming back, and a new chapter is about to be written.
There is no mention of China in scripture or one world government. Revelation is written in the symbolic language that first century Christians understood. Figurative language. Why do you think there was a tribulation that ended in Daniel's time? Daniel tried to Hellenize the Jews and he turned the temple into an abomination of desolation, but the Maccabean revolt came along and they rededicated the temple.

Why do you think Antiochus IV who was Greek destroyed the earth?

You just skipped over a whole bunch there surada. Talk to me about the prophets. Is what Zechariah said, history? When did it take place?
World means world. All means all. When did the Lord return with all those holy ones to stop ?? from destroying all life on earth?
What weapon of the past can rot the flesh off of the bones before the person drops?
Any answers to even a few of my questions?

You just skipped over a whole bunch there surada. Talk to me about the prophets. Is what Zechariah said, history? When did it take place?
World means world. All means all. When did the Lord return with all those holy ones to stop ?? from destroying all life on earth?
What weapon of the past can rot the flesh off of the bones before the person drops?
The nations gathered against Israel and fought under Titus. Arabs, Syrians, Egyptians along with other subjects of the Roman empire who wanted to be citizens of Rome. Erets doesn't mean world which was limited to their knowledge of the Roman empire. The battle in heaven was won by Jesus and he is with us spiritually.

Zechariah was writing about the return to Jerusalem after the Babylonian exile and rebuilding the temple. Some Protestants have taken it out of context.

It's already happened. Be happy. Jesus won.

Satan is ruling this world-open your eyes. Lust, Greed, drugs, drunkeness, etc,etc 99% on earth are doing them= satans will. He is the ruler of this system right now. Its close to the end. Its gone from bad to worse, it will not get better until Jesus comes at Har-mageddon with Gods kingdom rule.

Satan is ruling this world-open your eyes. Lust, Greed, drugs, drunkeness, etc,etc 99% on earth are doing them= satans will. He is the ruler of this system right now. Its close to the end. Its gone from bad to worse, it will not get better until Jesus comes at Har-mageddon with Gods kingdom rule.
There is no Armageddon. It was the site of many battles in the past. Dallas theological seminary and Moody institute have been promoting this since the 1950s. Then Hal Lindsey made it popular in the 1970s. It's bad theology.

Forum List

Back