I've Discovered the Mark of the Beast

I've discovered the mark of the beast and it's coming very soon...
It's not going to be long before it's everywhere being promoted as the next best thing to try....and people are going to take it willingly and with great relish...
The "Mark of the Beast" has been here for thousands of years, and the nature of that "mark" is revealed in thought (forehead) and action (hand). A large percentage of Americans and Europeans worship the doctrines and actions of the Edomite self professed Jews. And YahwehShua's Judgement & curses are being applied Now, and it appears coming to a major crisis, where 1/3 the population dies of disease, 1/3 by violence, 1/3 by migration followed by a sword. (Ezekiel 5)

That's funny. As if you have presented the truth by proclaiming your belief that the theory of evolution is "not based upon SCIENCE, its a dogmatic philosophy" "a BELIEF SYSTEM".
Its not "I" that professes to be working with science, yet present nothing but dogmatic BELIEF. I profess to believing in God and have no obligation to (wink, wink) scientifically prove anything. You have the mule attempting to push the plow. :eusa_think:

You didn't explain the pumpkin thing well at all. What the fuck are you talking about? Whose parable is this anyway?

The word pumpkin comes from the Greek word meaning “large melon.” The French and British adapted the word, but American colonists gave the word its present pronunciation.

Have you ever thought about how being a Christian can be compared to being a pumpkin? Is there something we can learn from the “parable of the pumpkin”?

The "Mark of the Beast" has been here for thousands of years, and the nature of that "mark" is revealed in thought (forehead) and action (hand). A large percentage of Americans and Europeans worship the doctrines and actions of the Edomite self professed Jews. And YahwehShua's Judgement & curses are being applied Now, and it appears coming to a major crisis, where 1/3 the population dies of disease, 1/3 by violence, 1/3 by migration followed by a sword. (Ezekiel 5)
The Mark of the Beast isn't voluntary. They couldn't buy or sell without it. It was the coin of the Roman empire.

It's not going to be long before it's everywhere being promoted as the next best thing to try....and people are going to take it willingly and with great relish...

It's going to be known as "pumpkin spice".
They are going to put this garbage in everything from coffee to muffins. Pancakes and syrup... everything everywhere is going to be pumpkin spice soon.

God help us all!

Actually the mark of the beast = peace and security. That is why mortal hearts fall for it and are mislead. And at 1 Thessalonians 5:3 it teaches---Whenever they are saying peace and security-sudden destruction will be upon them.

Actually the mark of the beast = peace and security. That is why mortal hearts fall for it and are mislead. And at 1 Thessalonians 5:3 it teaches---Whenever they are saying peace and security-sudden destruction will be upon them.
The believers wouldn't experience the tribulation.

The OP is facetious.

The believers wouldn't experience the tribulation.

According to the bible they will. Only the little Flock( Luke 12:32) are going to heaven.=144,000 Rev 14:3)the bride of Christ)--The other sheep( John 10:16)=the great crowd( Rev 7:9) are promised to live on earth forever and be brought through the trib and Harmageddon( Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22, Matt 5:5, Psalm 37:9-11,29)

According to the bible they will. Only the little Flock( Luke 12:32) are going to heaven.=144,000 Rev 14:3)the bride of Christ)--The other sheep( John 10:16)=the great crowd( Rev 7:9) are promised to live on earth forever and be brought through the trib and Harmageddon( Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22, Matt 5:5, Psalm 37:9-11,29)
Luke lived in Antioch and never met Jesus. The tribulation was over in 70 AD. Jesus told Christians to flee to the mountains so they fled Jerusalem for Pella.

That's very traditional Christianity.. before the Darbyites. Have you ever read the Bible?

That is nothing like Christian doctrine.

The "Nero Theory" was devised by secularists.

{
There is a decided problem with this interpretation, commonly known as preterism, however. You can’t hope to understand Revelation 13 if you rip it away from the context of (a) the rest of the book, (b) the context provided by Daniel and other Old Testament sources for Revelation, and (c) the context of chapters 12 and 14 in particular.

It’s important to remember that the original document didn’t include chapter and verse divisions; those were added centuries later by good Christians who wanted to simplify the study of scripture. It’s a development I’m thankful for (imagine trying to run a Bible school with no chapters and verses!!!), but it sometimes discourages reading in context. }

Though Agnostic, I was raised Christian in a German Anabaptist family. I've read the Bible in depth. I've even read your Koran, the entire thing.

I know more about your religion, Islam, than you know about Christianity.

The tribulation mentioned in revelation was written in 96 ce. 26 years after the attack on Jerusalem.
Nope. It was 40 years after the crucifixion. Revelation was written after the tribulation and destruction of the temple. That's why revelation says there's no temple because Jesus is the temple.

Nope. It was 40 years after the crucifixion. Revelation was written after the tribulation and destruction of the temple. That's why revelation says there's no temple because Jesus is the temple.

You just make shit up.

Even after others post facts for you.

It's going to be known as "pumpkin spice".
They are going to put this garbage in everything from coffee to muffins. Pancakes and syrup... everything everywhere is going to be pumpkin spice soon.

God help us all!
As long as it's gluten free, I'm in

The Mark of the Beast isn't voluntary. They couldn't buy or sell without it. It was the coin of the Roman empire.
Sorry. Wrong time line. This is how we know.
The Temple was destroyed by the Romans. There was no peace treaty signed between Israel and Rome tha enabled them to build a new one. The anti-Christ will sit in the new one when it is built.
Was there a Damascus then because it prophesy says it will be.

Did the Romans have the ability to wipe out all life on earth?
Then your hypothesis doesn't fit the narrative...

Forum List

Back