I've Always Been a Hardcore Libertarian-Conservative...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
and, to my mind, Ollie North has always been an opportunistic piece of shit... sucking on the nearest donkey dick ever since he arrived on the national scene 30+ years ago...

gotta admit, Ollie does a good job of presenting this piece...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNnTEDVyvGk]Lt. Col. Oliver North speaks at NRA Headquarters - 4 - YouTube[/ame]

I doubt you're worthy enough to tie Col. North's boots, or carry his pack.

Should the military be bigger, so that troops don't have to spend such a great percentage of their time in harm's way?

A conservative libertarian should appreciate that Oliver North was instrumental in containing communism in Central America until Ronald Reagan could finish off the Russians and end their funding to the Sandinistas. Libertarians (real ones, anyway) believe that the federal government's main (some say ONLY) purpose should be to protect our borders. North was doing his job and he did it well.

Libertarians have been like a parasite on the back of hard working conservatives. They benefited from the nourishment of the Tea Party and high profile Libertards even ran as conservative republicans but it was all a lie. The modern hard core base of the libertarian party didn't give a shit about the Constitution. They were in it for the legalization of drugs.

Forum List

Back