Ivanka Trump was deposed Tuesday in DC attorney general's inauguration lawsuit

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

According to the lawsuit, Gates agreed with the hotel's managing director and Trump family members to pay $175,000 per day for the committee to reserve space for four days.
The committee's own event planner -- Stephanie Winston Wolkoff -- advised against the transaction, telling the committee and the Trump family that the charges were at least twice the market rate, the lawsuit states.

Its entirely possible that Trump is blameless in this. However, his long track record of fraud and dishonesty goes before him. He seems to be incapable of being honest.

As an aside I would like to suggest that USMB sets up a dedicated Trials of Trump forum where we can keep up to date with his many legal difficulties. It would save us a lot of time digging around the many sources.

Any chance we can get perspective on this from a source that isn't an arm of the DNC?

Any chance we can get perspective on this from a source that isn't an arm of the DNC?
Try this out.....

Unless you folks are back to hating Rupert Murdoch again....

"DONALD Trump’s daughter Ivanka sat for a deposition Tuesday with investigators from the Washington, DC, attorney general's office as part of its lawsuit alleging the misuse of inaugural funds."

Deposed?? I'll just stand over here and LMAO. You are an idiot.
Would you prefer he use another word for deposed??

Would "testified under oath" make you feel better?

I work in a court house. I find it silly that the Op would mention deposed like Ivanca is being accused of something.

Happens every day here at the Court house and I'd bet Ivanca was asked to testify to something she may have seen.

No big deal. Happens every day at the courthouse. Under oath is correct.

I work in a court house. I find it silly that the Op would mention deposed like Ivanca is being accused of something.

Happens every day here at the Court house and I'd bet Ivanca was asked to testify to something she may have seen.

If you work in a court house -- you would know what depositions are....and yes, she is being accused of something.....

If there is evidence of her guilt, that would be brought to a court...if there is no evidence of her guilt, then she has nothing worry about -- Trump won't even need to get her a pardon....

But a Trump follower should be the last person to be demanding evidence be shown in a court....

According to the lawsuit, Gates agreed with the hotel's managing director and Trump family members to pay $175,000 per day for the committee to reserve space for four days.
The committee's own event planner -- Stephanie Winston Wolkoff -- advised against the transaction, telling the committee and the Trump family that the charges were at least twice the market rate, the lawsuit states.

Its entirely possible that Trump is blameless in this. However, his long track record of fraud and dishonesty goes before him. He seems to be incapable of being honest.

As an aside I would like to suggest that USMB sets up a dedicated Trials of Trump forum where we can keep up to date with his many legal difficulties. It would save us a lot of time digging around the many sources.
/—-/ Did they find this evidence on Hunter Biden’s laptop?

If you work in a court house -- you would know what depositions are....and yes, she is being accused of something.....

If there is evidence of her guilt, that would be brought to a court...if there is no evidence of her guilt, then she has nothing worry about -- Trump won't even need to get her a pardon....

But a Trump follower should be the last person to be demanding evidence be shown in a court....

Of course I know what depositions are. If she's found guilty then of course she will land in court. If not. She won't.

Oh I follow Trump but that doesn't mean I don't like justice. I do and that goes for everyone. Not just Ivanca.

Forum List

Back