It's up to us.

Nonsense. But if you feel up to it...feel free to rake 48M acres.
rake is a metaphore for cleaning up the forrest of deadfall and underbrush thats created a fire risk,,

being the closest trump has come to landscaping is to replace a patch of grass on a golf course that terminology is pefectly fine,,,

all that needs done ios to open them up for people to collect firewood,,

in fact they are already doing that in some areas,,

Yeah where fire is a danger to humans...they do mitigate risks. Its crazy to suggest raking the ground of a national forest. Any sane human would agree but...you're in the cult and your master can do no wrong. So you have no choice but to take these absurd positions.

Yeah where fire is a danger to humans...they do mitigate risks. Its crazy to suggest raking the ground of a national forest. Any sane human would agree but...you're in the cult and your master can do no wrong. So you have no choice but to take these absurd positions.
so even in the light of proving youre a fucking dumbass you still deny what he said is right,,

no one thought we could clean the whole forrest,, but focusing on areas that effect the public can be done,,

but sure you go with the guy wearing a diaper the we cant understand what hes says,,

so even in the light of proving youre a fucking dumbass you still deny what he said is right,,

no one thought we could clean the whole forrest,, but focusing on areas that effect the public can be done,,

but sure you go with the guy wearing a diaper the we cant understand what hes says,,
306>232... we understood that he was superior to your blob as a man, as a father, and as a politician.

It looks more and more like we will elect a president who is not fit for the office and who will continue the downward spiral of the country. Therefore, it is incumbent on the citizenry to stand in the gap until such time as true moral and patriotic leaders come forward. May God help us in this responsibility.

The only answer to this is to stand up and demand a change in the electoral system.

As long as we operate under a political/electoral system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants, this will continue and it will get worse.

So yeah, it's up to us. We have to fix the system.

Here's the problem: Too many just don't care, OR they like the way things are. So I think a person can be forgiven for being a little negative right about now.

306>232... the blob got his ass handed to him...it took a couple of heavy duty trucks...
You hate the Blob, but love Dementia. Yet their politics are very similar. You might want to get a mental checkup.

As long as we operate under a political/electoral system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants, this will continue and it will get worse.

So yeah, it's up to us. We have to fix the system.

Here's the problem: Too many just don't care, OR they like the way things are. So I think a person can be forgiven for being a little negative right about now.
We can bypass the system just like the 'island hopping' we did in the Pacific in WW2. The 'system' is set up to reward itself at our expense. Only by we citizens taking personal responsibility can the problems of this nation be solved. What the government does is to 'normalize' problems, much the way Madison Avenue normalizes obesity and illness in their tv ads. If you aren't sick, overweight, or deeply in debt, you aren't 'normal'.

It looks more and more like we will elect a president who is not fit for the office and who will continue the downward spiral of the country. Therefore, it is incumbent on the citizenry to stand in the gap until such time as true moral and patriotic leaders come forward. May God help us in this responsibility.
Not a chance, Woody. Our forefathers prayed to God begging him to bless America always. No matter what, I believe God will bless this nation with love and peace, strength and health, generations before and after this one has disappeared. Don't give up on America. We still are one nation, under God as our pledge was encouraged to say at the behest of General Dwight D. Eisenhower. The change was made when I was in grade school, and I thought it was so fitting and wonderful I was cheerful of our school's daily recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance.
God will help and support the next President like never before. You'll see. Be optimistic--you'll be a lot happier about this blessed country we live in as did our parents and their parents long before us!

1892 (Original Version)
"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Revised, 1892 to 1923
"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

1923 to 1924
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

1924 to 1954
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

1954 (current version, per 4 U.S.C. §4)
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Last edited:
Not a chance, Woody. Our forefathers prayed to God begging him to bless America always. No matter what, I believe God will bless this nation with love and peace, strength and health, generations before and after this one has disappeared. Don't give up on America. We still are one nation, under God as our pledge was encouraged to say at the behest of General Dwight D. Eisenhower. The change was made when I was in grade school, and I thought it was so fitting and wonderful I was cheerful of our school's daily recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance.
God will help and support the next President like never before. You'll see. Be optimistic--you'll be a lot happier about this blessed country we live in as did our parents and their parents long before us!
Thanks. I'm boundlessly optimistic as well.

22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel. :bowdown:

all that needs done ios to open them up for people to collect firewood,,
Better to build a portable electricity generator, hook it up to the grid, and fuel it with dead wood and brush within easy reach, using prison labor. When one area is satisfactorily cleared it can be easily moved to another. Rinse and repeat.

Thanks. I'm boundlessly optimistic as well.

22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel. :bowdown:
There is nothing to be optimistic about. The nation is controlled by nefarious forces and most Americans are unaware or don’t care.

I'm still trying to figure out how Biden isn't "fit for office"? Any objective data on that?
Jesus, are you too far gone. First, even his own party sees how old he is and his dementia. He's constantly falling. Second, his disapproval numbers and the fact that most of the country is worse off under him should be a hint that his policies are failing, not to mention wars all over the place.

True this. The almost incomprehensible ignorance and apathy of the American people.
Americans are the most propgandized people on the planet. It’s a nation full of dumb fucks. So, thinking these dumb MFers are going to take their nation back is a pipe dream.

There is nothing to be optimistic about. The nation is controlled by nefarious forces and most Americans are unaware or don’t care.
Mr. Gipper, my Dad carried wounds home from WWII and from Korea no one could ever see. He taught history, science, math, spent one year as Principal in a small Texas town, and as Superintendent of Schools in another small border town. I do care about this nation, and I still believe God blesses us and wants us to remain as lighthouses to all the other countries in the world. And moreover I care that we remain positive through thick and thin so that the guiding light of help, strength, and goodness that we honor our God, remains in the hearts of Americans for all times. Eight million people have come across our border in recent years, and if we give them our love and friendship, the ones we worry about might get excited about being an American citizen and give up plans to do mass murders in large cities for their old hate-filled countries who really don't care, as is shown by the majority of 8 million immigrants. It's a hard job, but we can change our minds and open our hearts to the newcomers. I betcha anything the once-fanatic America haters who came here to plan bad stuff will do an about face and pitch in for us if we pitch for them, make them welcome. A little secret about giving, it makes you a richer human being, even when you give your all. Ask any guy in the service whose buddy laid down his life to save his bud from the bullet. Take a handkerchief in case you see a tear forming in his eye for his loss for a pal whose life was laid down for him. Greater love hath no man. And our tears are evidence that we care. So please pardon me, but I'm not buying your don't care line. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back