It's up to us.

Mr. Gipper, my Dad carried wounds home from WWII and from Korea no one could ever see. He taught history, science, math, spent one year as Principal in a small Texas town, and as Superintendent of Schools in another small border town. I do care about this nation, and I still believe God blesses us and wants us to remain as lighthouses to all the other countries in the world. And moreover I care that we remain positive through thick and thin so that the guiding light of help, strength, and goodness that we honor our God, remains in the hearts of Americans for all times. Eight million people have come across our border in recent years, and if we give them our love and friendship, the ones we worry about might get excited about being an American citizen and give up plans to do mass murders in large cities for their old hate-filled countries who really don't care, as is shown by the majority of 8 million immigrants. It's a hard job, but we can change our minds and open our hearts to the newcomers. I betcha anything the once-fanatic America haters who came here to plan bad stuff will do an about face and pitch in for us if we pitch for them, make them welcome. A little secret about giving, it makes you a richer human being, even when you give your all. Ask any guy in the service whose buddy laid down his life to save his bud from the bullet. Take a handkerchief in case you see a tear forming in his eye for his loss for a pal whose life was laid down for him. Greater love hath no man. And our tears are evidence that we care. So please pardon me, but I'm not buying your don't care line. :eusa_hand:
Sorry but that’s ridiculous. I don’t support war if any kind. It’s a racket designed to enrich the elite. I do feel for those who fought in those wars. They were unwitting pawns of the elite. They suffered greatly.

The nation today is a bad joke. It’s run by a bunch of crooks. If we ever needed a revolution it’s now. Sadly too many Americans are either dupes or apathetic. So down the sewer of tyranny we go.

Americans are the most propgandized people on the planet. It’s a nation full of dumb fucks. So, thinking these dumb MFers are going to take their nation back is a pipe dream.
About 30 minutes ago one of my graduate student tenants walked over a freshly waxed (wet) floor. To do this he or she had to duck under the warning sign which plainly stated the warning. He or she could have taken the elevator and bypassed the wet waxed floor. This is the kind of person that will be in a leadership position in a few years, replacing someone just as stupid and thoughtless.

Jesus, are you too far gone. First, even his own party sees how old he is and his dementia. He's constantly falling. Second, his disapproval numbers and the fact that most of the country is worse off under him should be a hint that his policies are failing, not to mention wars all over the place.
Your blob had to be helped down a ramp and his disapproval numbers were epic.

So he’s not fit either, right?

Here is the part where you just invalidate everything you’ve said.

Pfft... Is that your dumb ace answer ? Well if you are not willing to accept reality of the corruption that has been rampant in many things these days, then you are either lying or a biased political operative.

Pfft... Is that your dumb ace answer ?
Pretty much. If you don't trust your countrymen to conduct fair elections, why bother? Why would you want to live in a country like that?
Well if you are not willing to accept reality of the corruption that has been rampant in many things these days, then you are either lying or a biased political operative.
I'm not willing to accept a populist circle jerk inspired by a sore loser.

Pretty much. If you don't trust your countrymen to conduct fair elections, why bother? Why would you want to live in a country like that?

I'm not willing to accept a populist circle jerk inspired by a sore loser.
Oh so you hate Trump, so nothing to see here eh ??? Sounds like an incurious knucklehead trying to ignore the elephant in the room because of his hatred.

About 99% of Americans agree that 532 members of Congress should be replaced.
That's a shame, but probably a reality sadly enough. The way they are slinging it back and forth, one wonders who might be left standing after the brawl is finally over. It appears everyone has something on everyone.. That's the way old beelzebub rolls... He's the master of entrapment.

306>232... we understood that he was superior to your blob as a man, as a father, and as a politician.
Absolutely a superior father. A molested and traumatized daughter. A drug addict son who trades on daddy's politics. Stack them up against the successful and attractive Trump children.

Biden’s success as a father is apparent. Hilarious.

Biden does win awards though. He is the only president that farted in the face of the Queen Consort of England AND shit himself during an audience with the Pope.

In all honesty... we are already too gone.
I am 58, when we retire we are buying some acreage away from the idiots everywhere in a conservative state that is near a decent hospital.
And we will live in our bubble while the country we once knew burns to the ground.
That flame was lit over 20 years ago, the coals are red hot and no one is going to be able to put it out.

About 99% of Americans agree that 532 members of Congress should be replaced.
My boss's son commented to me that I'm the only one that seems to be able to get things done in the company. I responded that it is because I work alone, know what needs to be done, and how to do it.

There's a great saying that relates to this.

"A boy is a boy.
Two boys are half a boy.
And three boys are no boy at all."

Now imagine 535 boys trying to get anything done. :omg:

My boss's son commented to me that I'm the only one that seems to be able to get things done in the company. I responded that it is because I work alone, know what needs to be done, and how to do it.

There's a great saying that relates to this.

"A boy is a boy.
Two boys are half a boy.
And three boys are no boy at all."

Now imagine 535 boys trying to get anything done. :omg:

So, elect girls.

Forum List

Back