It's True, A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
One of the best depictions of conservative Christian hypocrisy ever.
ALL LIVES MATTER.jpg

Says it all.

Of course, the right-wingers' responses to this OP will be nothing but nonsense.

One of the best depictions of conservative Christian hypocrisy ever.View attachment 110880

Says it all.

Of course, the right-wingers' responses to this OP will be nothing but nonsense.

So "all lives matters" translates to you that our borders should be completely open even to illegal crossings?

Only a leftard is that easily confused.

There is nothing hypocritical about believing that all lives matters and wanting to keep illegals from crossing the border. We are talking about building a wall for gawds sake not opening fire on just anyone as they try to cross.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Last edited:
accch , my kids and Grandkids are more important than THEIR kids BERT !!

All they have to do is rebel, fight with all they have, beat the tyrants, and ratify a constitution just like the people in this country did. If they can't do that for their country why would I want to give them mine. (KILL A LIBERAL save a LOT of children)

One of the best depictions of conservative Christian hypocrisy ever.View attachment 110880

Says it all.

Conservative "Christians" are like a bad lab experiment gone wrong, there's something wrong with their DNA.
-------------------------------------------------- no matter but we want our DNA to continue SYTFE !!

Forum List

Back