The Fabric Of Our Nation

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That is what liberals ARE trying to destroy right now before our eyes. Liberals are using leftist judges to TRY and overturn an action by the President. The Constitution of this nation puts him in charge of deciding who gets in and who does NOT.

If we give so much as an inch in this fight other judges WILL be used to overturn other parts of the Constitution and that would be one damn nasty slope. We simply CANNOT allow judges the ability to overturn the Constitution at any level otherwise what we have today can be lost tomorrow.

If you allow some state level judge or a circuit court judge to start over turning the Constitution we will never see the end of challenges. Laws may come and go but the Constitution should ALWAYS remain the same. This is one fight liberals NEED to lose and LOSE bad.

NO compromise on this one folks NONE.

Fury

You are finally right. No compromise can be allowed on the orange clown's over reach.
How is it over reach when the Constitution gives that power to him and him only? Oh I forgot, you are a f#cking idiot. Well try anyway.

We all don't enjoy the massive IQ that you claim to have, but I respectfully disagree with you. You have a pretty good reputation for outrageous lies, so forgive me if I don't just accept what you say at face value.

Forum List

Back