It’s total cringe that someone as useless as Ivanka gives economic advice

LOL

Dumbfuck, nearly everything in that pamphlet was readily publicly available. Are you always this stupid?

Dumbfuck, he was an unknown author at the time. Nothing was "readily publicly available." You didn't worship him until later. Are you always this stupid?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... nearly everything in thst bio was already printed in nationally distributed newspapers..

Oh, and if you bother to read those articles you will find they contain nearly every piece of information found in the pamphlet. Following is the complete text from his bio on that pamphlet. I've highlight the text which is found in the NYT in blue and the text found in the Globe in red and purple for both...​
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

The sad part is, you already know about those articles, but you're just so fucked in the head, you thought you could kaz about him being totally unknown at that time.​
Are you always this stupid?​

That doesn't cover everything in his bio and obviously his publisher didn't know about articles about an unknown author without talking to him.

That you actually believe his publisher didn't ask him about his past and just wrote his bio without talking to him is childish, petty and proof that you're just a loser hack leftist partisan with no intellectual capacity at all in any way.

When you write about someone's past, you talk to them. You'd be flipping out if Republicans said the stupid shit you're saying
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, it covers most and that's just from two articles. There were others. And need I remind you, you said he was "totally unknown" when clearly, that's another kaz since his rise to president of the Harvard Law Review brought him attention in nationally distributed newspapers.

Are you always this stupid?

And I'm still waiting for you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. So far, your "proof" consists of, that pamphlet says he was born in Kenya, which doesn't actually prove shit.

Without looking it up, name more Harvard Law school Presidents, lying dumbfuck
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, who said the editors at Acton & Dystel didn't look him up??

Where did they "look him up," dumbfuck? Dumbfuck. What are you even talking about, dumbfuck?
Publisher never ask the subject of a bio what he wants in the bio..............they just make shit up and throw it in there.:iyfyus.jpg:
Said by no one. :eusa_doh:
Um, you did. Several times. You have said the publishers didn't get it from Obama.

Of course, you have no evidence of this, but we will run with it. You kinda painted yourself into a corner with your bullshit.
Really? Quote me saying they got no information from Obama?

Your own self-induced ignorance leads you astray yet again.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I never said "no information", lying sack.

Instead of following you down your rabbit hole of lunacy, let me give you a chance to clear it up:

I will make this a yes or no question, so hopefully you won't get too confused to answer.

Did the publishers get the info that the put in Obama's bio saying he was born in Kenya from Obama? Yes or no.

I predict a dodge coming...................
That's for you to prove.

Keep flailing.

There is the dodge I predicted.

Run along kid, you are no match for me.
LOLOLOL

That must mean, no, he didn't tell his publisher he was born in Kenya since you can't prove it. You're actually agreeing with me on that while you feign self-proclaimed superiority.

:dance:
Dodge noted.
As is your inability to prove kaz's bullshit that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya.
So, you are back to the publisher just makes shit up to put into bios.

Got it.
Nope, I didn't say that either. Sadly, your limited capacity for critical thinking leaves you looking retarded again. :(
Contact your handlers and ask them to make up your mind, Simpleton.
Who said my mind isn't made up? I'm still waiting for you yahoos to prove kaz's bullshit that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

Until then, which is never, I will continue to laugh at y'all.

Who said my mind isn't made up?

You. You keep changing your position.

Like I said, get with your handlers and have them make up your mind for you. You obviously can't handle it on your own.
Nope, I haven't changed my position at all. You too must be hallucinating.

Dumbfuck. You constantly flip whether publishers talk to their authors about their bio or not. You've flipped sides more often than a waitress at a diner, dumbfuck
I've not said he didn't tell his publisher other details which appeared in his bio. That you think I did stems from your own imagination.

LOL

Dumbfuck, nearly everything in that pamphlet was readily publicly available. Are you always this stupid?

Dumbfuck, he was an unknown author at the time. Nothing was "readily publicly available." You didn't worship him until later. Are you always this stupid?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... nearly everything in thst bio was already printed in nationally distributed newspapers..

Oh, and if you bother to read those articles you will find they contain nearly every piece of information found in the pamphlet. Following is the complete text from his bio on that pamphlet. I've highlight the text which is found in the NYT in blue and the text found in the Globe in red and purple for both...​
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

The sad part is, you already know about those articles, but you're just so fucked in the head, you thought you could kaz about him being totally unknown at that time.​

That doesn't cover everything in his bio and obviously his publisher didn't know about articles about an unknown author without talking to him.

That you actually believe his publisher didn't ask him about his past and just wrote his bio without talking to him is childish, petty and proof that you're just a loser hack leftist partisan with no intellectual capacity at all in any way.

When you write about someone's past, you talk to them. You'd be flipping out if Republicans said the stupid shit you're saying
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, it covers most and that's just from two articles. There were others. And need I remind you, you said he was "totally unknown" when clearly, that's another kaz since his rise to president of the Harvard Law Review brought him attention in nationally distributed newspapers.

And I'm still waiting for you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. So far, your "proof" consists of, that pamphlet says he was born in Kenya, which doesn't actually prove shit.

LOLOL

Where did they "look him up," dumbfuck? Dumbfuck. What are you even talking about, dumbfuck?
Publisher never ask the subject of a bio what he wants in the bio..............they just make shit up and throw it in there.:iyfyus.jpg:
Um, you did. Several times. You have said the publishers didn't get it from Obama.

Of course, you have no evidence of this, but we will run with it. You kinda painted yourself into a corner with your bullshit.

Instead of following you down your rabbit hole of lunacy, let me give you a chance to clear it up:

I will make this a yes or no question, so hopefully you won't get too confused to answer.

Did the publishers get the info that the put in Obama's bio saying he was born in Kenya from Obama? Yes or no.

That's for you to prove.

Keep flailing.

LOLOLOL

That must mean, no, he didn't tell his publisher he was born in Kenya since you can't prove it. You're actually agreeing with me on that while you feign self-proclaimed superiority.

Dodge noted.
As is your inability to prove kaz's bullshit that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

Got it.
Nope, I didn't say that either. Sadly, your limited capacity for critical thinking leaves you looking retarded again. :(
Who said my mind isn't made up? I'm still waiting for you yahoos to prove kaz's bullshit that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

Like I said, get with your handlers and have them make up your mind for you. You obviously can't handle it on your own.

Dumbfuck. You constantly flip whether publishers talk to their authors about their bio or not. You've flipped sides more often than a waitress at a diner, dumbfuck
He's flipped more than a slut at an orgy.

No, I've been challenging you to prove your claim Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

That you don't even know what's being discussed proves yet again you're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

And I've repeatedly proven it. You're just to mind numbingly stupid to realize that Obama's publisher didn't make up his bio.

Again, if we flipped parties, you'd be on a rancid meltdown that obviously the author said it and I'd still be on the same side I'm on now that the author said it.

Publishers don't make up bios as you keep claiming. They just don't
LOLOL

Your proof was, Acton & Dystel said it. That doesn't prove Obama told them that.

You lose again because you're a loser. Sucks to be you.

You're such a dumbfuck. Yes, his publishers DON'T MAKE UP HIS BIO. He tells them, dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck, if we flipped parties, you'd suddenly get that, dumbfuck
Prove he told them...

Already proven, dumbfuck. His publisher said Obama was "born in Kenya." They're his publisher, they had no other reason to think that other than the birther Obama told them that, dumbfuck

LOL

Dumbfuck, you just pointed out again that Obama's publisher wrote he was born in Kenya.

"Obama's publisher. Obama was "born in Kenya." ~ a moron

No one is arguing that. That means you're arguing that with yourself. And you declared "checkmate!" You mated yourself.

rotfl-gif.288736

Yes, cartoon boy. Dumbfuck, again, his publisher didn't make up his bio, dumbfuck. You're such a dumbfuck
^^^ that's not proof Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

You lose again because you're a loser. Sucks to be you.

Yes, dumbfuck, it is proof that his publisher said he was born in Kenya. There is no other reason they would have thought that. He didn't even live in Kenya or grow up there. There is no other possible reason they would think he was born in Kenya other than the original birther, Obama, told them he was born in Kenya.

You're such a dumbfuck
LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. That you fool yourself into believing there is no other reason is where your G-d given intellectual limitations blow up your claims of proof.

If I were a publisher and about to release a book from an unknown author, where would be the most likely place I would go to get bio info on said author?

Why, the innerweb of course. Wait, this was back in 1994 when the innerweb was in it's infancy? Before Google existed?

Dayum.............where would a publisher go for such personal background info if the innerweb wasn't a viable option? I'm stumped. Anyone have any ideas?

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

That's for you to prove.

Keep flailing.

LOLOLOL

Dodge noted.

Got it.

I've not said he didn't tell his publisher other details which appeared in his bio. That you think I did stems from your own imagination.

So now your story, dumbfuck, is they didn't make up his bio, dumbfuck. You're just saying they made up shit to embellish it. What a dumbfuck.

Funny, dumbfuck, how his publisher came up with Kenya where his father was born but Obama had no other connection to, dumbfuck. What are the odds? Like I'm asking you, you're a dumbfuck

It was completely unsurprising when Ivanka got a job at the WH. It was equally unsurprising when no republican expressed any criticism of the blatant nepotism. Why do they care right?! Ivanka is hot! What else does a female conservative personality need to be?! She is very well qualified!

Now she is economic advice because why not? This is the Trump administration - anything retarded goes!

Can you imagine what Ivanka would be doing if she was overweight and/or homely? Donnie would pretend she didn’t exist.

Yep, best stick with that 22 year old financial advisor at the bank. They know what they're doing.

If I were a publisher and about to release a book from an unknown author, where would be the most likely place I would go to get bio info on said author?

Why, the innerweb of course. Wait, this was back in 1994 when the innerweb was in it's infancy? Before Google existed?

Dayum.............where would a publisher go for such personal background info if the innerweb wasn't a viable option? I'm stumped. Anyone have any ideas?
Maybe ask the author?

Maybe ask the author?
Wow! Why didn't I think of that?

Seems so obvious.

Are you in the publishing biz?

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I already showed two newspaper articles from before that pamphlet was produced where his publishers could have obtained information on him.

Are you always this slow?

Maybe ask the author?
Wow! Why didn't I think of that?

Seems so obvious.

Are you in the publishing biz?
No, but..
iu

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

That's for you to prove.

Keep flailing.

LOLOLOL

Dodge noted.

Got it.

So now your story, dumbfuck, is they didn't make up his bio, dumbfuck. You're just saying they made up shit to embellish it. What a dumbfuck.

Funny, dumbfuck, how his publisher came up with Kenya where his father was born but Obama had no other connection to, dumbfuck. What are the odds? Like I'm asking you, you're a dumbfuck
Nope, I didn't say that either. That's quite the retarded imagination you've got there.

And here I am, still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

:popcorn:

The only thing cringeworthy is your abuse of the English language.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I already showed two newspaper articles from before that pamphlet was produced where his publishers could have obtained information on him.

Did his publishers have subscriptions to those newspapers? Or did they go to the library and search the microfiche files hoping to find some bio info on Barry?

Seems easier than actually asking the author. :laughing0301:

LOLOL

Did his publishers have subscriptions to those newspapers? Or did they go to the library and search the microfiche files hoping to find some bio info on Barry?

Seems easier than actually asking the author. :laughing0301:
Don't know, I wasn't there.

Nope, I didn't say that either. That's quite the retarded imagination you've got there.

And here I am, still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

OK, as soon as you prove that his publisher makes up bios for their authors as you keep claiming

OK, as soon as you prove that his publisher makes up bios for their authors as you keep claiming
LOLOL

Your desperation and kazzing is noted and laughed at. And why on Earth would I attempt to prove something I never claimed? Meanwhile, here I am, still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

LOLOL

Your desperation and kazzing is noted and laughed at. And why on Earth would I attempt to prove something I never claimed? Meanwhile, here I am, still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

Faun the dumbfuck: Obama didn't tell his publisher he was born in Kenya, they made it up
Faun the dumbfuck: I didn't say his publisher made up bios
Faun the dumbfuck: Obama didn't tell his publisher he was born in Kenya, they made it up

OK, dumbfuck, whatever

LOLOL

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

LOLOL

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

You're the king of doublespeak, dumbfuck.

Faun: I said what I didn't said I say I didn't say when I didn't say what I said I didn't say

Forum List

Back