It’s total cringe that someone as useless as Ivanka gives economic advice

So now your story, dumbfuck, is they didn't make up his bio, dumbfuck. You're just saying they made up shit to embellish it. What a dumbfuck.

Funny, dumbfuck, how his publisher came up with Kenya where his father was born but Obama had no other connection to, dumbfuck. What are the odds? Like I'm asking you, you're a dumbfuck
Nope, I didn't say that either. That's quite the retarded imagination you've got there.

And here I am, still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

:popcorn:

OK, as soon as you prove that his publisher makes up bios for their authors as you keep claiming
LOLOL

Your desperation and kazzing is noted and laughed at. And why on Earth would I attempt to prove something I never claimed? Meanwhile, here I am, still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

Faun the dumbfuck: Obama didn't tell his publisher he was born in Kenya, they made it up
Faun the dumbfuck: I didn't say his publisher made up bios
Faun the dumbfuck: Obama didn't tell his publisher he was born in Kenya, they made it up

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

:abgg2q.jpg:

You're the king of doublespeak, dumbfuck.

Faun: I said what I didn't said I say I didn't say when I didn't say what I said I didn't say
I have said one thing all along and have not veered ... prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Hawaii.

You haven't. Nor can you. I know that and I suspect you even know that. Everything since I first levied that challenge, all I've had to do is watch you proverbially pull your hair out of your head in frustration because you can't prove it.

:dance:
. prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Hawaii.

So now you are saying his publishers ignored what he told them, and instead said he was born in Kenya? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
What did Obama tell them?

Barry told them "No, I won't tell you anything about myself for the bio for the book you are paying me for. Go Google it.........oh wait, google isn't invented yet.............go to the library and search the microfiche to see if some obscure paper somewhere wrote something about me."

At least that's YOUR story.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So now you are saying his publishers ignored what he told them, and instead said he was born in Kenya? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Faun dumbfuck flips: Trump didn't tell his publisher he was born in Hawaii
Faun dumbfuck flops: The publisher doesn't make up bios.

Then dumbfuck Faun flips again, flops, flips, flops ...
^ ^ whacked ^ ^
3141202-7323516159-tBWPE.gif

Faun dumbfuck flips: Trump didn't tell his publisher he was born in Hawaii
Faun dumbfuck flops: The publisher doesn't make up bios.

Then dumbfuck Faun flips again, flops, flips, flops ...
^ ^ whacked ^ ^
3141202-7323516159-tBWPE.gif
Your desperation is cute, Buttercup. :abgg2q.jpg:

So now your story, dumbfuck, is they didn't make up his bio, dumbfuck. You're just saying they made up shit to embellish it. What a dumbfuck.

Funny, dumbfuck, how his publisher came up with Kenya where his father was born but Obama had no other connection to, dumbfuck. What are the odds? Like I'm asking you, you're a dumbfuck
Nope, I didn't say that either. That's quite the retarded imagination you've got there.

And here I am, still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

OK, as soon as you prove that his publisher makes up bios for their authors as you keep claiming
LOLOL

Your desperation and kazzing is noted and laughed at. And why on Earth would I attempt to prove something I never claimed? Meanwhile, here I am, still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

Faun: I said what I didn't said I say I didn't say when I didn't say what I said I didn't say
I have said one thing all along and have not veered ... prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Hawaii.

You haven't. Nor can you. I know that and I suspect you even know that. Everything since I first levied that challenge, all I've had to do is watch you proverbially pull your hair out of your head in frustration because you can't prove it.

Barry told them "No, I won't tell you anything about myself for the bio for the book you are paying me for. Go Google it.........oh wait, google isn't invented yet.............go to the library and search the microfiche to see if some obscure paper somewhere wrote something about me."

Another deranged rightard ^^^

No, deranged rightard, that's not my story. If you weren't so demented, you'd know I never said that. :cuckoo:

Looks like your frustration is getting the better of you (if there even is a better of you) as you're now making up arguments I never made and falsely attributing them to me. You poor thing.

LOLOL

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

No, deranged rightard, that's not my story. If you weren't so demented, you'd know I never said that. :cuckoo:

Looks like your frustration is getting the better of you (if there even is a better of you) as you're now making up arguments I never made and falsely attributing them to me. You poor thing.

Yep, that's the story you have been trying to sell here, Simpleton.

LOLOL

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

Yep, that's the story you have been trying to sell here, Simpleton.
If it was, you'd be able to quote me saying Obama never told them anything. In fact, I believe the opposite of that; that being Obama did share some information with them.

See that? You got it completely ass backwards. That's because you're an ass who thinks backwards.

imagine what Ivanka would be doing if she was overweight and/or homely?

Like ...?

View attachment 363524
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? Yes, the First Lady is a thing.
Yes, a thing! A type of thing that branched off the evolutionary tree that are different from homo-sapiens.

Like ...?

View attachment 363524
Yes, a thing! A thing that branched off the evolutionary tree that are different from homo-sapiens.

Sincerely,

White Power Matters
True, I mean Trump is basically an orangutan. He married someone who barely qualifies as homo sapian but it’s close enough
Nope! Trump is a true patriot of White European heritage. He's precisely who our brilliant white founders envisioned as a natural born Citizen president.
How can he be white if he’s so orange?

Oh right. That’s a spray tan. Oh and fake hair too. Can’t forget that. What a fucking insecure little bitch. That’s your leader huh? His dumbass is going to take you to the promise land? Face it - you’ll fail like always.
You lack at critical thinking, snowflake! Grow up and embrace White Power and Privilege, like all our great founders did. It's the American way!

Like ...?

View attachment 363524
Yes, a thing! A type of thing that branched off the evolutionary tree that are different from homo-sapiens.

Like ...?

View attachment 363524
Yes, a thing! A thing that branched off the evolutionary tree that are different from homo-sapiens.

Sincerely,

White Power Matters
True, I mean Trump is basically an orangutan. He married someone who barely qualifies as homo sapian but it’s close enough
Nope! Trump is a true patriot of White European heritage. He's precisely who our brilliant white founders envisioned as a natural born Citizen president.

He's only a "true patriot" if you happen to be Russian, not if you're an American.

Ivanka is just the orange whore's favorite brat who would be nothing if her father wasn't Daddy Warbucks.

Race shouldn't be a part of this. One of our better presidents had one white parent and one black one. The current piece of trash who currently is "president" has been an epic failure from the git-go.
There's no proof who Obama's parents were since his birth records were fraudulent.

Bullshit. There is no proof that they were fraudulent, but dumb racists believe it anyway.

What's funny is that you just called Obama and Michelle racists. Obama was the first and Michelle the second to say Obama was born in Kenya. That would make his birth certificate "fraudulent" by definition since if what the Obamas said was true, he could not have been born in Hawaii.

He was actually born in Hawaii. What sort of dumb ass gets their own country of birth wrong, anyway? Who besides Obama ever did that? Incredible. Third of course was Hillary. Maybe you're onto something with this racism thing. Obama and Michelle and Hillary are all race baiters, which is just another form of racism
Imbecile, Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

You're lying again. You know that he did. Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya when he wrote his book where he looked down his long black nose at America.

Then Michelle called Kenya his "home country." The Obama's are birthers, the original ones.

Just FYI, the dumbass Obama got his country of birth wrong, he was born in Hawaii
LOLOL

Post evidence that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya or you're lying...

I already know you're lying.

Sure. His bio with his publisher said "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

So admit you're lying
Where's your proof he told his publisher he was born in Kenya??

try-again-fail-meme.png

I already gave you the quote from his publisher. Try to keep up. Publishers don't make up where their authors are born, they ask them
LOL

I didn't ask you to recite what's in the bio -- I challenged you to prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. As expected, you failed. Miserably.

41c.jpg

The quote is the proof. Seriously, dude, you think publishers make up where their authors were born? You're living in a partisan fog.

Then his ho said he was born in Kenya too. Eight, nine, ten, and Faun is down for the count!
LOLOLOLOLOL

The quote is not proof as it offers zero evidence that he told the publisher he was born in Kenya.

You lose again because you're a loser.

legendfail.jpg

No proof other than his publisher said he was born in Kenya, something he told them as they don't make up where their authors are born.

I'd say don't overthink it, but in your case you really can't, can you?
"something he told them..."

And still waiting for your proof he told them he was born in Kenya... so far, your "proof" consists of nothing but, the pamphlet states he was born in Kenya.

896fb848e0512a998aa419c613a5e62b.jpg
Maybe they watched the video I posted of all the times Barry said he was born in Kenya.
LOLOL

You thought that 2nd video was real???

rotfl-gif.288736

You're even dumber than I thought. :lmao:

The first video is him speaking of his heritage, saying he's the first president to "come" from Kenya, not the first president to be "born" in Kenya.

The second video is a hoax with dubbed in dialog. Here's the real video where he never once says he was born in Kenya and not an American.

I can't believe you fell for that!

rotfl-gif.288736

Actually, yes I can. You really are as stupid as your posts reveal.
Link to me saying they are real?

:oops8:
You claimed he said he was born in Kenya...

Maybe they watched the video I posted of all the times Barry said he was born in Kenya.

If you didn't think it was real, which I personally don't believe, then you were lying.

Well since Obozo put he was born in Kenya on his own author bio in his book are you saying he is a liar? Or did he commit a felony by claiming he was a foreign student to get financial aid?
LOLOL

Great, another rightard joins in. Let's see if you can succeed where your fellow butt-buddy failed .... prove Obama put that in his book....

You stupid gay yellow coward fuck. That book sleeve bio as PROVIDED BY OBOZO states he was born in Kenya. It has been posted here numerous times. The information is received FROM THE AUTHOR to ensure accuracy. Your utter stupidity is not surprising. Another fail as pawn shows his gay fantasies to the world again.

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

Oh right. That’s a spray tan. Oh and fake hair too. Can’t forget that. What a fucking insecure little bitch. That’s your leader huh? His dumbass is going to take you to the promise land? Face it - you’ll fail like always.
You lack at critical thinking, snowflake! Grow up and embrace White Power and Privilege, like all our great founders did. It's the American way!

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

He's only a "true patriot" if you happen to be Russian, not if you're an American.

Ivanka is just the orange whore's favorite brat who would be nothing if her father wasn't Daddy Warbucks.

Race shouldn't be a part of this. One of our better presidents had one white parent and one black one. The current piece of trash who currently is "president" has been an epic failure from the git-go.
There's no proof who Obama's parents were since his birth records were fraudulent.

Bullshit. There is no proof that they were fraudulent, but dumb racists believe it anyway.

What's funny is that you just called Obama and Michelle racists. Obama was the first and Michelle the second to say Obama was born in Kenya. That would make his birth certificate "fraudulent" by definition since if what the Obamas said was true, he could not have been born in Hawaii.

He was actually born in Hawaii. What sort of dumb ass gets their own country of birth wrong, anyway? Who besides Obama ever did that? Incredible. Third of course was Hillary. Maybe you're onto something with this racism thing. Obama and Michelle and Hillary are all race baiters, which is just another form of racism

You're lying again. You know that he did. Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya when he wrote his book where he looked down his long black nose at America.

Then Michelle called Kenya his "home country." The Obama's are birthers, the original ones.

Just FYI, the dumbass Obama got his country of birth wrong, he was born in Hawaii
LOLOL

Post evidence that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya or you're lying...

Sure. His bio with his publisher said "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

So admit you're lying

try-again-fail-meme.png

I already gave you the quote from his publisher. Try to keep up. Publishers don't make up where their authors are born, they ask them
LOL

I didn't ask you to recite what's in the bio -- I challenged you to prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. As expected, you failed. Miserably.

41c.jpg

The quote is the proof. Seriously, dude, you think publishers make up where their authors were born? You're living in a partisan fog.

Then his ho said he was born in Kenya too. Eight, nine, ten, and Faun is down for the count!
LOLOLOLOLOL

The quote is not proof as it offers zero evidence that he told the publisher he was born in Kenya.

legendfail.jpg

No proof other than his publisher said he was born in Kenya, something he told them as they don't make up where their authors are born.

And still waiting for your proof he told them he was born in Kenya... so far, your "proof" consists of nothing but, the pamphlet states he was born in Kenya.

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

The first video is him speaking of his heritage, saying he's the first president to "come" from Kenya, not the first president to be "born" in Kenya.

The second video is a hoax with dubbed in dialog. Here's the real video where he never once says he was born in Kenya and not an American.

rotfl-gif.288736

If you didn't think it was real, which I personally don't believe, then you were lying.

Well since Obozo put he was born in Kenya on his own author bio in his book are you saying he is a liar? Or did he commit a felony by claiming he was a foreign student to get financial aid?
LOLOL

Great, another rightard joins in. Let's see if you can succeed where your fellow butt-buddy failed .... prove Obama put that in his book....

You stupid gay yellow coward fuck. That book sleeve bio as PROVIDED BY OBOZO states he was born in Kenya. It has been posted here numerous times. The information is received FROM THE AUTHOR to ensure accuracy. Your utter stupidity is not surprising. Another fail as pawn shows his gay fantasies to the world again.
LOL

You dumbfuck, if that were true, you'd be able to post an image of his book sleeve stating that. But you can't. Instead, all you can do is kaz about it.

face-palm-gif.278959

It was completely unsurprising when Ivanka got a job at the WH. It was equally unsurprising when no republican expressed any criticism of the blatant nepotism. Why do they care right?! Ivanka is hot! What else does a female conservative personality need to be?! She is very well qualified!

Now she is economic advice because why not? This is the Trump administration - anything retarded goes!

Can you imagine what Ivanka would be doing if she was overweight and/or homely? Donnie would pretend she didn’t exist.
She definitely sounds like someone who needs a pie thrown in her face.

if that were true, you'd be able to post an image of his book sleeve stating that

View attachment 364115
LOL

Dumbfuck, I'm sure that cuck appreciates you giving him a reach-around, but that is NOT the "book sleeve bio" from Obama's book. That was an Acton & Dystel promotional pamphlet showcases some of their clients. In fact, they put that out before Obama even wrote his book.

if that were true, you'd be able to post an image of his book sleeve stating that

View attachment 364115
LOL

Dumbfuck, I'm sure that cuck appreciates you giving him a reach-around, but that is NOT the "book sleeve bio" from Obama's book. That was an Acton & Dystel promotional pamphlet showcases some of their clients. In fact, they put that out before Obama even wrote his book.

Snopes disagrees with you.

Did Obama's Literary Agent Say He Was Born in Kenya?

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

LOLOL

So admit you're lying

try-again-fail-meme.png

LOL

41c.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL

legendfail.jpg

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOL

You dumbfuck, if that were true, you'd be able to post an image of his book sleeve stating that. But you can't. Instead, all you can do is kaz about it.

face-palm-gif.278959
Who normally writes the bio for their book?

View attachment 364115
LOL

You didn’t read your own link, did you.

View attachment 364115
LOL

No, they don't. Nowhere in there does it state that was from Obama's "book sleeve bio." In fact, it even says what I said...

In May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

LOLOL

So admit you're lying

try-again-fail-meme.png

LOL

41c.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL

legendfail.jpg

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
Non-athletes almost never write their own bios.

View attachment 364115
LOL

You didn’t read your own link, did you.
LOL

Of course not.

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

LOLOL

So admit you're lying

try-again-fail-meme.png

LOL

41c.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL

legendfail.jpg

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
Link?

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

LOLOL

So admit you're lying

try-again-fail-meme.png

LOL

41c.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL

legendfail.jpg

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
Those advising authors disagree with your lies.

I can bring a dozen more. Can you bring one telling a PUBLISHER how to write a bio for an author?

Hmmmmmm..............................

Forum List

Back