It’s total cringe that someone as useless as Ivanka gives economic advice

So now your story, dumbfuck, is they didn't make up his bio, dumbfuck. You're just saying they made up shit to embellish it. What a dumbfuck.

Funny, dumbfuck, how his publisher came up with Kenya where his father was born but Obama had no other connection to, dumbfuck. What are the odds? Like I'm asking you, you're a dumbfuck
Nope, I didn't say that either. That's quite the retarded imagination you've got there.

And here I am, still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

:popcorn:

OK, as soon as you prove that his publisher makes up bios for their authors as you keep claiming
LOLOL

Your desperation and kazzing is noted and laughed at. And why on Earth would I attempt to prove something I never claimed? Meanwhile, here I am, still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

Faun the dumbfuck: Obama didn't tell his publisher he was born in Kenya, they made it up
Faun the dumbfuck: I didn't say his publisher made up bios
Faun the dumbfuck: Obama didn't tell his publisher he was born in Kenya, they made it up

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

:abgg2q.jpg:

You're the king of doublespeak, dumbfuck.

Faun: I said what I didn't said I say I didn't say when I didn't say what I said I didn't say
I have said one thing all along and have not veered ... prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Hawaii.

You haven't. Nor can you. I know that and I suspect you even know that. Everything since I first levied that challenge, all I've had to do is watch you proverbially pull your hair out of your head in frustration because you can't prove it.

:dance:

So now your story, dumbfuck, is they didn't make up his bio, dumbfuck. You're just saying they made up shit to embellish it. What a dumbfuck.

Funny, dumbfuck, how his publisher came up with Kenya where his father was born but Obama had no other connection to, dumbfuck. What are the odds? Like I'm asking you, you're a dumbfuck
Nope, I didn't say that either. That's quite the retarded imagination you've got there.

And here I am, still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

OK, as soon as you prove that his publisher makes up bios for their authors as you keep claiming
LOLOL

Your desperation and kazzing is noted and laughed at. And why on Earth would I attempt to prove something I never claimed? Meanwhile, here I am, still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

Faun: I said what I didn't said I say I didn't say when I didn't say what I said I didn't say
I have said one thing all along and have not veered ... prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Hawaii.

You haven't. Nor can you. I know that and I suspect you even know that. Everything since I first levied that challenge, all I've had to do is watch you proverbially pull your hair out of your head in frustration because you can't prove it.

And dumbfuck you keep flip flopping between that his publisher makes up his bio and that they don't make up bios.

When they said he was born in Kenya, you say they made it up. Then you say you didn't say they make up bios.

You're just dumbfucking your way through this whole dumbfuck conversation

Ivanka says the jobless need to find something new

we'll find something new on Nov 3, my friends

LOLOL

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

And dumbfuck you keep flip flopping between that his publisher makes up his bio and that they don't make up bios.

When they said he was born in Kenya, you say they made it up. Then you say you didn't say they make up bios.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never once said Acton & Dystel made up his bio. You're kazzing again.

Yes. If you're right that Biden is going to win, then there will be a whole lot more jobless who need to find something new
Interestingly enough, since the BLS began collecting employment data, every Republican president except for Reagan left office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started. On the flip side, not one single Democrat president left office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started.

LOLOL

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never once said Acton & Dystel made up his bio. You're kazzing again.

Dumbfuck. You say that every time anyone says Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, dumbfuck. You claim his publisher made it up, Dumbfuck. You're just a hack partisan liar, dumbfuck

Yes. If you're right that Biden is going to win, then there will be a whole lot more jobless who need to find something new
Interestingly enough, since the BLS began collecting employment data, every Republican president except for Reagan left office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started. On the flip side, not one single Democrat president left office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started.

Both parties suck, that's an irrelevant data point. At least if they tied it to budgets that would make a tiny bit of sense. For example, the President is far more responsible for the first year after they leave office than the first year they entered office

LOLOL

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

. prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Hawaii.

So now you are saying his publishers ignored what he told them, and instead said he was born in Kenya? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

LOLOL

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

LOLOL

Dumbfuck. You say that every time anyone says Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, dumbfuck. You claim his publisher made it up, Dumbfuck. You're just a hack partisan liar, dumbfuck
Wrong as always, dumbfuck. It's you who is illogically framing this as though there are only two options; either Obama told them he was born in Hawaii or they made it up. But again, it's your lack of critical thinking which laughably causes you to believe those are the only two possibilities. And due to your lack of intelligence, you fail miserably.

Are you always this stupid??

Both parties suck, that's an irrelevant data point. At least if they tied it to budgets that would make a tiny bit of sense. For example, the President is far more responsible for the first year after they leave office than the first year they entered office
True, both parties do suck. Still, according to BLS statistics, one party has produced only one president to lower the unemployment rate by the time they left office; while the other party has never had a president leave office with a higher unemployment rate than when they started.

So while no one knows how a Biden administration will fare in that regard, mindlessly screeching he will cause more unemployment is based on nothing but you saying that. And of course, you've proven you're delusional by claiming Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya, but when challenged to prove it, all you managed to prove is that you're batshit crazy. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

LOLOL

Wrong as always, dumbfuck. It's you who is illogically framing this as though there are only two options; either Obama told them he was born in Hawaii or they made it up. But again, it's your lack of critical thinking which laughably causes you to believe those are the only two possibilities. And due to your lack of intelligence, you fail miserably.

Dumbfuck, I think you meant Kenya, not Hawaii, dumbfuck. But yes, either Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya or they made it up. Think about it. But don't hurt yourself. There you go, dumbfuck, I told you not to hurt yourself. What a dumbfuck.

You really never get tired of being a 13 year old, do you?

True, both parties do suck. Still, according to BLS statistics, one party has produced only one president to lower the unemployment rate by the time they left office; while the other party has never had a president leave office with a higher unemployment rate than when they started.

So while no one knows how a Biden administration will fare in that regard, mindlessly screeching he will cause more unemployment is based on nothing but you saying that. And of course, you've proven you're delusional by claiming Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya, but when challenged to prove it, all you managed to prove is that you're batshit crazy. :cuckoo:

Yes, dumbfuck. One BLS statistic is of course more than adequate to evaluate presidencies. That's all it takes, dumbfuck. Dumbfuck, you're such an intellectual lightweight you could be blown to the next county in a gentle breeze. What a dumbfuck

It was completely unsurprising when Ivanka got a job at the WH. It was equally unsurprising when no republican expressed any criticism of the blatant nepotism. Why do they care right?! Ivanka is hot! What else does a female conservative personality need to be?! She is very well qualified!

Now she is economic advice because why not? This is the Trump administration - anything retarded goes!

Can you imagine what Ivanka would be doing if she was overweight and/or homely? Donnie would pretend she didn’t exist.

Read her BIO and you will see she is much more capable of offering economic advice than lets say..... AOC, who would lead us down a Multi Trillion Dollar rabbit hole and she has only a small fraction of the real world economic experience of Ivanka. All AOC did was work as a bartender with her college education.
Your over reacting once more.

Yea, AOC only worked for a living while Ivanka came from a silver shovel....

Ivanka is totally lost at this level... The Goya issue alone is a classic example...

LOLOL

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

So now you are saying his publishers ignored what he told them, and instead said he was born in Kenya? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
What did Obama tell them?

“...I don't know that I've met a more composed, brilliant, beautiful-in-every-way person."
-Bob Corker, on Ivanka Trump, 7/16

What about your wife and two daughters, Senator?

What did Obama tell them?

Faun dumbfuck flips: Trump didn't tell his publisher he was born in Hawaii
Faun dumbfuck flops: The publisher doesn't make up bios.

Then dumbfuck Faun flips again, flops, flips, flops ...

LOLOL

OK, dumbfuck, whatever
^ ^ unhinged ^ ^
giphy-1-gif.271907

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I think you meant Kenya, not Hawaii, dumbfuck. But yes, either Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya or they made it up. Think about it. But don't hurt yourself. There you go, dumbfuck, I told you not to hurt yourself. What a dumbfuck.

You really never get tired of being a 13 year old, do you?
Ok, I thought about it and yes, I can think of another reason for why they said Obama was born in Kenya.

And I'm still waiting for you to prove he told them he was born in Kenya.

Yes, dumbfuck. One BLS statistic is of course more than adequate to evaluate presidencies. That's all it takes, dumbfuck. Dumbfuck, you're such an intellectual lightweight you could be blown to the next county in a gentle breeze. What a dumbfuck
LOLOL

One statistic more than you can base your claims on.

Forum List

Back