It's Time to Take On Russia or Get out of the Way

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
This pointless attack is a disgrace. America and Russia are like (2) dudes watching their roosters go at it. If Russia is culpable, quit dancing around the issue. Either step up to the plate and punch Russia in the nose, or STFU and get out of the way

-Geaux

Bombing Syria won’t stop Assad from using chemical weapons
President Donald Trump wants to punish Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad for using chemical weapons against his own people last week. The question is when, or if, Trump will actually give the order — and whether such a strike will be enough to prevent Damascus from using nerve agents in the future.

Trump is considering the strike because of an April 7 chemical attack in Douma, a suburb of the capital, that killed more than 40 people. Syria has denied responsibility, but on Thursday, NBC News reported that the US now has blood and urine samples that indicate exposure to a chemical weapon.

In the immediate aftermath of the attack, Trump said he would exact a “big price” on Assad. But five days after the Douma attack, there’s more confusion than ever about what Trump wants to do.

Won't happen...nukes. If it ever does...nukes. It has been this way (give or take a few years, a la Yeltsin) since the 1940's. So, we will continue to exist in proxyville, as we have, since the 1940's.

no good, GO-FOR-IT, Russia did not do it------
POISON GASES is a BAATHIST THING----
taken from the inspiration of baathism----nazism

Nuclear weapons changed the levels of power to proxy battles, because nose to nose and toes to toes battle may result in annihilation.

It's time for the pathetic weak left to realize Russia did NOT DO IT morons.

upload_2018-4-14_11-24-47.png

This pointless attack is a disgrace. America and Russia are like (2) dudes watching their roosters go at it. If Russia is culpable, quit dancing around the issue. Either step up to the plate and punch Russia in the nose, or STFU and get out of the way

-Geaux
LOL! Did the Great Douche feel IT needed Approvals?

upload_2018-4-14_14-25-23.png

President Donald Trump wants to punish Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad for using chemical weapons against his own people last week. The question is when, or if, Trump will actually give the order — and whether such a strike will be enough to prevent Damascus from using nerve agents in the future.

Trump is considering the strike because of an April 7 chemical attack in Douma, a suburb of the capital, that killed more than 40 people. Syria has denied responsibility, but on Thursday, NBC News reported that the US now has blood and urine samples that indicate exposure to a chemical weapon.

In the immediate aftermath of the attack, Trump said he would exact a “big price” on Assad. But five days after the Douma attack, there’s more confusion than ever about what Trump wants to do.

The Great Douche is all about smelly Gas, IT LOVES blowing deadly GAS.. out of all ITS holes. LOL!
IT Careless if people are gassed.

Last edited:
We need to leave Syria. The time to do it was when Obama said "no more" than waffled. The bombing of Syria means nothing in the long run other than those affected by the suffering and death.

We need to leave Syria. The time to do it was when Obama said "no more" than waffled. The bombing of Syria means nothing in the long run other than those affected by the suffering and death.

I agree in that we need to leave it to them if we don't want to change anything. These worthless airstrikes were a joke. I've seen tornadoes do more damage. We either take on Russia, or let them have it. Just like we are doing in North Korea.

TSA, TK and their satellites will cool down only after couple of their jets are splashed down or a ship goes to the bottom.
Those cowards do not understand logical and honest talks, they only understand power.

Hope soon something like this happens...I only regret on future deaths of normal Americans who are led by terroristic authorities.

Dang! It's so great we have Dubya's Neo-Cons back in the WH!
I smell Pres. Darth Vader Cheney stench in the background air..

First, all nations have an interest in keeping chemical weapons from being used. They are not temporary in their affects. People that do survive often have their lives significantly curtailed. President Trump, with our allies, did the right thing. A careful and limited response, with the promise of more to come should Syria use poison gas again.

First, all nations have an interest in keeping chemical weapons from being used. They are not temporary in their affects. People that do survive often have their lives significantly curtailed. President Trump, with our allies, did the right thing. A careful and limited response, with the promise of more to come should Syria use poison gas again.
1. TSA has the most of chemical weapons in stock while all others eliminated theirs.
2. It was TSA, who had to to eliminate Syrian chemical weapons couple years ago. I wonder, had they done it or gave some to their friends ISIS?
3. Why TSA, TK and their toothless barking dog France decided to attack Syria several hours before inspection on chemical weapons arrived to Duma? It is obvious for me they know that there was no any chemical attack.

1. TSA has the most of chemical weapons in stock while all others eliminated theirs.
2. It was TSA, who had to to eliminate Syrian chemical weapons couple years ago. I wonder, had they done it or gave some to their friends ISIS?
3. Why TSA, TK and their toothless barking dog France decided to attack Syria several hours before inspection on chemical weapons arrived to Duma? It is obvious for me they know that there was no any chemical attack.
If I understand correctly, the USG took out the research facility that is used by the chemical weapons inspectors visiting Syria. Perverse.

I don't understand why we would bomb something or somebody w/o proper intel & verification Eugene

~S~

If I understand correctly, the USG took out the research facility that is used by the chemical weapons inspectors visiting Syria. Perverse.
TSG spent 103 "smart" rockets 71 of which were terminated by stupid Syrian systems created in 1960s by the USSR. None of the rest could reach air base (4 were as targets), none have damaged any military object, 3 persons injured, 0 killed.
The only notable damage got civil chemical laboratory which was inspected before and worked for industrial purposes until the war and which was not used, closed and empty now.

In 2014 June TSA declared all Syrian chemical weapon was terminated in Texas. So when did they lie then or now?

I don't understand why we would bomb something or somebody w/o proper intel & verification Eugene

~S~
TSA bombed without verification because they didn't aimed to destroy something but they aimed to show their political position. And which looks funny, they attacked object as far from Russians as possible...afraid of response.

Forum List

Back