It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try having a life without a birth date, it's not possible. End of story. Perhaps you don't understand what the term means, when you are born your life begins, no one can have a life unless they are born.
Your ludicrous supposition requires a calendar, and written records to make possible humans. Truly folly, as humans existed, and prospered loooong before the advent of either. One of the weaker pro-abortion arguments I’ve heard. And I’ve head some really weak ones…

Your ludicrous supposition requires a calendar, and written records to make possible humans. Truly folly, as humans existed, and prospered loooong before the advent of either. One of the weaker pro-abortion arguments I’ve heard. And I’ve head some really weak ones…
You can't even understand the fundamental principle I am stating. I said birth date, not birthday. No living person on this world has existed without going through the birth process and becoming an individual person. That is why a child has to be born. Calling a fetus and unborn child is ludicrous; but it is understandable. Women are filled with all types of hormones which endear them to the potential offspring and these women are expecting to have a child once it is born
If I have to explain this one more time you are total idiot and there's no use in continuing this conversation.

You can't even understand the fundamental principle I am stating. I said birth date, not birthday. No living person on this world has existed without going through the birth process and becoming an individual person. That is why a child has to be born. Calling a fetus and unborn child is ludicrous; but it is understandable. Women are filled with all types of hormones which endear them to the potential offspring and these women are expecting to have a child once it is born
If I have to explain this one more time you are total idiot and there's no use in continuing this conversation.
Celebrating a birthday is celebrating the gate you were born. You don't celebrate your birthday on days you weren't born, it only happens once in a physical lifetime. I haven't celebrated a birthday since I went in the Air Force. I consider them foolish, but they're nice for children.

Celebrating a birthday is celebrating the gate you were born. You don't celebrate your birthday on days you weren't born, it only happens once in a physical lifetime. I haven't celebrated a birthday since I went in the Air Force. I consider them foolish, but they're nice for children.
First sentence should read celebrating a birthday is celebrating the date you were born.

No I understand what you’re saying. And it’s absurd. A “date” is a register on a device called a calendar. A modern (in the over arching scale of humanities existence) invention. And doing so is an even more modern custom. Observing these traditions has no biological imperative on a humans humanity.

Try having a life without a birth date, it's not possible. End of story. Perhaps you don't understand what the term means, when you are born your life begins, no one can have a life unless they are born.
Let's look at a scenario. Identical twins. 7 months along in gestation. One is born as a preemie at 7 months, the other remained in the womb a month longer until Governor Northam got his abortion tongs on it, and it was killed in the womb. Are you saying one was living and one wasn't even though they were the exact same age, exact same development?

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to formally declare America a Christian nation.

If some of the framers intended to separate Church and state (which is not 100% certain), then it’s time to correct that mistake. it’s time for a Constitutional Amendment to declare Christianity the official belief of the United States. Here’s why:
When the Catholic Church helped rulers to rule

things were so much better

I think especially of the Magna Carta, which protected peasants' lives and property

Then that beast Henry VIII stole everything from the peasants AND the Church who helped care for the poor... (not to mention all the people's heads he cut off just for defying him)

explains why we have so many poor sleeping on sidewalks and etc... (not saying that is zero -fault of their own but it is FAR from ALL their own fault... far from it.. All the $$ in the "system" appears to be under the control of... monsters... Look at the insane corruption going on in DC and etc..

(sorry i didn't segue that well.. my thoughts got ahead of myself... But in a way.. long-story-short is that England was the first country to be sold out to rich bankers and etc..)

🤨

Last edited:
Let's look at a scenario. Identical twins. 7 months along in gestation. One is born as a preemie at 7 months, the other remained in the womb a month longer until Governor Northam got his abortion tongs on it, and it was killed in the womb. Are you saying one was living and one wasn't even though they were the exact same age, exact same development?
I don't get this story... How could the nefarious Northam Nazi kill a child... please give details..

I don't get this story... How could the nefarious Northam Nazi kill a child... please give details..
meaning his abortion until birth policy. Let's say that woman lives in Virginia and decides to abort the second twin.

No I understand what you’re saying. And it’s absurd. A “date” is a register on a device called a calendar. A modern (in the over arching scale of humanities existence) invention. And doing so is an even more modern custom. Observing these traditions has no biological imperative on a humans humanity.
You can't have a life to live if you're not born. You are born on a certain date. That is your birth date. This is common sense, I feel sorry for you if you can't comprehend that.

You can't have a life to live if you're not born. You are born on a certain date. That is your birth date. This is common sense, I feel sorry for you if you can't comprehend that.
That’s complete nonsense. Many people walking this earth today were never born. Many people have been delivered via Caesarian section. And as such were never born. By definition. Again your entire premise is based on a faulty attempt at logic, hinging on custom, and technology.

That’s complete nonsense. Many people walking this earth today were never born. Many people have been delivered via Caesarian section. And as such were never born. By definition. Again your entire premise is based on a faulty attempt at logic, hinging on custom, and technology.
LOL, so all those people " delivered " by C-section we're never born. Don't you realize how stupid that is, you have to be insane. Goodbye, I'm not wasting my time talking to idiots and you take the cake.

LOL, so all those people " delivered " by C-section we're never born. Don't you realize how stupid that is, you have to be insane. Goodbye, I'm not wasting my time talking to idiots and you take the cake.
It's your argument predicated on "birth", and the date thereof, which instills humanity on a person, which is flawed. Or "stupid" as you may call it. I simply pointed out how ludicrous it is.

Quick question before you go... "What is being "delivered" as you put it, when a Caesarian section is performed? A package from Amazon? That Christmas card from grandma? That pony you always asked for for your birthday? Hmm...

It's your argument predicated on "birth", and the date thereof, which instills humanity on a person, which is flawed. Or "stupid" as you may call it. I simply pointed out how ludicrous it is.

Quick question before you go... "What is being "delivered" as you put it, when a Caesarian section is performed? A package from Amazon? That Christmas card from grandma? That pony you always asked for for your birthday? Hmm...
I have a medical background, I've helped deliver over 500 babies. Whether it's a normal vaginal canal birth or C-section it's still a birth. Once it leaves the womb ( however that is accomplished ) and takes its first breath, it is no longer a fetus, it is a child, it is a person.

I have a medical background, I've helped deliver over 500 babies. Whether it's a normal vaginal canal birth or C-section it's still a birth. Once it leaves the womb ( however that is accomplished ) and takes its first breath, it is no longer a fetus, it is a child, it is a person.
Amazing! Could you tell us more about this phenomenal interaction that takes place between open air, and the human genome. And how contact with the open air transforms biological matter genteically into a human? This is facinating to me.

Delivery-the act of giving birth. Caesarean section, also known as C-section or caesarean delivery. Surgical procedure by which one or more babies are delivered through an incision in the mother's abdomen often performed because vaginal delivery report the fetus or mother at risk. Birth certificate - a certificate showing the place and date of a person's birth and the names of the parents etc.

Birthdays are a social, and cultural tradition. Merely a record of an event. Recorded by others. It isn’t a biological function of a human. People, have been peopling far longer in our history without recorded DOBs than they have with…

They were still born.

Delivery-the act of giving birth. Caesarean section, also known as C-section or caesarean delivery. Surgical procedure by which one or more babies are delivered through an incision in the mother's abdomen often performed because vaginal delivery report the fetus or mother at risk. Birth certificate - a certificate showing the place and date of a person's birth and the names of the parents etc.
Ahh more of the observers documentation, reliant on modern custom, and technology bequeathed humanity upon biological detrius... Almost makes one wonder how humans made it this far without them. Unless one realizes that they are completely irrelevant at the biological level...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back