It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite certain the anti-abortion agenda of the extremists, who seem to have taken over the party, alone will be enough to sink money Republican prospects. Women make up 50.52% of the US population and the vast majority of them do not want to be second-class citizens. This egregious attack on their sexual reproductive Rights has got them seething mad. I work with a lot of women and several of them already told me they will never vote for a republican again in their lifetimes. They feel betrayed. And since Thomas has already threatened the gay population, the vast majority of them will not be voting for any Republicans anytime soon in the future. I know I will not be. It's one thing to never give people a right; it's totally another thing to strip them away from people. America is either a free Nation or it is not.
Typo in one of the first sentences in the above; " alone will be enough to sink the many republican prospects. "

Six months after my OP, this thread is wearing VERY well.
School choice supported by USSC.
We see the benefits right away from the reversal of Roe v Wade. Babies are being saved. Hearts and minds are being turned AWAY from abortion.
We need more of the same.
These Catholic justices should keep right on going, Repeal the poorly decided Obergefell case legalizing gay marriage.
Then its onto a repeal of state funded birth control.
The ultimate prize would be to declare personhood for the unborn and outlaw all abortions as murder.

We see the benefits right away from the reversal of Roe v Wade. Babies are being saved. Hearts and minds are being turned AWAY from abortion.
These Catholic justices should keep right on going, Repeal the poorly decided Obergefell case legalizing gay marriage.
The ultimate prize would be to declare personhood for the unborn and outlaw all abortions as murder.
Once again, you don't realize how ridiculous you sound. And if you think repealing Roe versus Wade helped our nation, think again. I'm waiting for one of these stupid States to pass a law that all abortions are illegal and say even if it endangers the life of the mother. That would be absolutely unconscionable. But these extremists will stop at nothing, even murder.

Keep dreaming, you lunatic!

Once again, you don't realize how ridiculous you sound. And if you think repealing Roe versus Wade helped our nation, think again. I'm waiting for one of these stupid States to pass a law that all abortions are illegal and say even if it endangers the life of the mother. That would be absolutely unconscionable. But these extremists will stop at nothing, even murder.
Ironic an abortion supporter commenting about murder.

This wonderful Supreme Court is giving us a glimpse on how great a Christian country would be. Hopefully there will be more to come.

Ironic an abortion supporter commenting about murder.
Abortion is not murder. Just because it is for the Catholic Taliban in America does not make it the law. And just because the Catholic Taliban have now taken over the Supreme Court does not mean they’re going to take over the entire country. I don’t see America’s multi cultural younger generations allowing themselves to be subjugated to a government run by the White Catholic Taliban.

Last edited:
I know it's hard for you to believe that abortion isn't murder. But that's a fact. No matter how you try to change it.
Abortion is illegal in quite a few states right now.
And just wait until this court gives the unborn personhood status. Abortion will be outlawed in the entire country. THAT will be a great day.

Last edited:
Abortion is illegal in quite a few states right now.
And just wait until this court gives the unborn personhood status. Abortion will be outlawed in the entire country. THAT will be a great day.
This proves how ignorant you are. There are many cases that require abortion. If these abortions aren't done then you will be guilty of murder.

Will all sexually active women be banned from drinking alcoholic beverages and taking Medications that may be harmful for the person/US citizen that starts growing in her body the very instant an egg is fertilized. Her life must be dedicated at all times to protecting the person that God may decide to create in her body.

I'm trying to tell you the truth what's your suggestion is ridiculous and wrong.
Ultimately, most people adopt a hybrid account of personhood, according to which an embryo is a non-person, Wala lake turnpetus is a person. Embryos have no capacity for sentience (yet alone consciousness ), where are the late term fetus has basic capacities for processing stimuli from the external world. Neither qualifies as a citizen.

Ultimately, most people adopt a hybrid account of personhood, according to which an embryo is a non-person, Wala lake turnpetus is a person. Embryos have no capacity for sentience (yet alone consciousness ), where are the late term fetus has basic capacities for processing stimuli from the external world. Neither qualifies as a citizen.
I should always read what this stupid machine puts out. Repeating. " Ultimately, most people adopt a hybrid account of personhood, according to which an embryo is a non-person, while a late-term fetus is a person. Embryos have no capacity for sentience ( yet alone consciousness ). Whereas a late-term fetus has Beach capacities for processing stimuli from the external world. Neither qualify as a citizen.

I should always read what this stupid machine puts out. Repeating. " Ultimately, most people adopt a hybrid account of personhood, according to which an embryo is a non-person, while a late-term fetus is a person. Embryos have no capacity for sentience ( yet alone consciousness ). Whereas a late-term fetus has Beach capacities for processing stimuli from the external world. Neither qualify as a citizen.
Again the second to last sentence there's a voice error in it. " Whereas a late-term Adidas has basic capacities for processing stimuli from the external world.

I should always read what this stupid machine puts out. Repeating. " Ultimately, most people adopt a hybrid account of personhood, according to which an embryo is a non-person, while a late-term fetus is a person. Embryos have no capacity for sentience ( yet alone consciousness ). Whereas a late-term fetus has Beach capacities for processing stimuli from the external world.

Neither qualify as a citizen.
DNA says otherwise.

Will all sexually active women be banned from drinking alcoholic beverages and taking Medications that may be harmful for the person/US citizen that starts growing in her body the very instant an egg is fertilized. Her life must be dedicated at all times to protecting the person that God may decide to create in her body.
I see a point down the road where women will be given a daily pregnancy test and any that are positive will be locked away until they give birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back