It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for your confusion. No " baby " has ever been killed by abortion. Abortion is a medical procedure that deals with unwanted fetuses. Name one baby that was ever killed by abortion. You can't, because there were none. There is no such animal as an unborn child, never was and never will be. Children have birth dates.
Stann, your continued idiocy above and beyond the call of duty allows me to place you on my "Ignore" list without reservation. Congratulations! Maybe one day you get an education and grow up out of your juvenile ignorance.

Atheism is a religion.
Atheism is not an organized (by man) religion so therefore it is not a religion in the way that the HOLY ROMAN CHURCH is organized. As I see it when humans organize themselves in the name of some supernatural being to use coercion instead of attraction to swell the ranks of their organization that organization is corrupt and evil.

We have Mashmont celebrating that some states are now authorized to use coercion to force his personal supernaturally fabricated laws of his religion on people who don’t agree they should or want nothing to do with becoming subservient to a supernatural being that defies all rational means for rational people to exist peaceably in the multicultural and take it or leave it with regard to religion society the founders, not Jehova, created for our benefit.

The Constitution was written to protect religious minorities from being persecuted by the religious white CHRISTIAN PROTESTANT majority, such as those of the Jewish faith who are a religious minority in the US.

The four Catholics on the Supreme Court have abolished the Constitutional right of Jewish Americans to practice their religion without restrictions and condemnation by the state when they believe that life begins at birth not conception. It’s a matter of when the soul enters a newborn child that a human life begins in the eyes of God.

It’s not just that the U.S. shouldn’t be deriving law from poetic language, Ruttenberg said. It’s that the Jewish tradition has a distinctly different reading of the same texts.​
While conservative Christians use the Bible to argue that a fetus represents a human life, which makes abortion murder, Jews don’t believe that fetuses have souls and, therefore, terminating a pregnancy is no crime.​
I say let’s agree to accept a Rabbi’s interpretation of the Hebrew Bible not the extremist ignorance of the four Minnie Munchers who lied to be on the Supreme Court.
The Talmud explains that for the first 40 days of a woman’s pregnancy, the fetus is considered “mere fluid” and considered part of the mother until birth. The baby is considered a nefesh – Hebrew for “soul” or “spirit” – once its head has emerged, and not before.

I can’t see how SCOTUS can over rule Jewish Law Which I’d the foundation of Christianity and Jesus never bothered to address the matter at all.

It’s a farce … an effing farce. And Mashmont is celebrating that militant nasty Christian’s are persecuting Jews in the red and reddest of red states.

Last edited:
Atheism is not an organized (by man) religion so therefore it is not a religion in the way that the HOLY ROMAN CHURCH is organized. As I see it when humans organize themselves in the name of some supernatural being to use coercion instead of attraction to swell the ranks of their organization that organization is corrupt and evil.

We have Mashmont celebrating that some states are now authorized to use coercion to force his personal supernaturally fabricated laws of his religion on people who don’t agree they should or want nothing to do with becoming subservient to a supernatural being that defies all rational means for rational people to exist peaceably in the multicultural and take it or leave it with regard to religion society the founders, not Jehova, created for our benefit.

The Constitution was written to protect religious minorities from being persecuted by a religious minority such as those of the Jewish faith. The four Catholics on the Supreme Court have abolished the Constitutional right of Jewish Americans to practice their religion without restrictions by the state when they believe that life begins at birth not conception. It’s a matter of when the soul enters a newborn child that a human life begins in the eyes of God.

It’s not just that the U.S. shouldn’t be deriving law from poetic language, Ruttenberg said. It’s that the Jewish tradition has a distinctly different reading of the same texts.​
While conservative Christians use the Bible to argue that a fetus represents a human life, which makes abortion murder, Jews don’t believe that fetuses have souls and, therefore, terminating a pregnancy is no crime.​
I say let’s agree to accept a Rabbi’s interpretation of the Hebrew Bible not the extremist ignorance of the four Minnie Munchers who lied to be on the Supreme Court.
The Talmud explains that for the first 40 days of a woman’s pregnancy, the fetus is considered “mere fluid” and considered part of the mother until birth. The baby is considered a nefesh – Hebrew for “soul” or “spirit” – once its head has emerged, and not before.​

I can’t see how SCOTUS can over rule Jewish Law Which I’d the foundation of Christianity and Jesus never bothered to address the matter at all.

It’s a farce … an effing farce.
That was a beautiful explanation. I believe / I know spirits or souls are tiny specs of light energy from a parallel universe that have access to this world. They flow into this world and seek out newborns, to be breathed in and become one with the physical form for the duration of time that the body exists. This is what makes us human beings. I tried to explain this to Christians, using Adam as an example, in that analogy, he was a form of sand until God gave him the breath of Life. And I agree with you there is no such thing as the unborn child ( that even sounds stupid ) it is a fetus part of the mother's body. Children have birth dates after all.

I believe / I know spirits or souls are tiny specs of light energy from a parallel universe that have access to this world. T
I’m not Jewish but my spiritual journey combined with choosing to be born in the land of canonized religious freedom causes me to lean Hebrew on the matter of when life begins.

Those of Jewish faith have never sought to make Christians have abortions against their will. So why do these CHRISTO-FASCISTS like Mashmont think they can force Jews to comply with his.

What do you think of the expression “old souls” .. ? Mashmont cannot be diagnosed as being one unless there are old evil souls which would be an abnormal concept to my thoughts on the matter.

I’m not Jewish but my spiritual journey combined with choosing to be born in the land of canonized religious freedom causes me to lean Hebrew on the matter of when life begins.

Those of Jewish faith have never sought to make Christians have abortions against their will. So why do these CHRISTO-FASCISTS like Mashmont think they can force Jews to comply with his.

What do you think of the expression “old souls” .. ? Mashmont cannot be diagnosed as being one unless there are old evil souls which would be an abnormal concept to my thoughts on the matter.
Life is eternal, we are all old souls whether we know it or not.

The FOUNDERS were largely RENEGADE Christian sects FLEEING PERSECUTION. So -- how do YOU guarantee that the Baptists wont be MARCHING on Catholics and everyone NOT Christian has to pick a side in that RELIGIOUS/POLITICAL war?
If you wish to credit Christians as the founders you are citing anti Catholic Protestants. PRIOR to the beginnings of the revolutionary period Catholics (Papists) where the scourge of the earth to the Protestant population of settlers.

The victory in war and the creation of the Constitution written by students of the non Christian EUROPEAN enlightenment allowed Papists to eventually achieve equal status with WASP run America.

II was
If you wish to credit Christians as the founders you are citing anti Catholic Protestants. PRIOR to the beginnings of the revolutionary period Catholics (Papists) where the scourge of the earth to the Protestant population of settlers.

The victory in war and the creation of the Constitution written by students of the non Christian EUROPEAN enlightenment allowed Papists to eventually achieve equal status with WASP run America.
I was born and raised in Pennsylvania. I remember from civics, Pennsylvania was the only state that accepted all religious dominations
Tolerance was the rule of the state of Pennsylvania. All the other states had religious in-fighting going on.

II was

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania. I remember from civics, Pennsylvania was the only state that accepted all religious dominations
Tolerance was the rule of the state of Pennsylvania. All the other states had religious in-fighting going on.
Atheists are the least tolerant of all. We see that in their violence following the abortion decision. They want to pack the court, they want to assassinate conservative justices, they are destroying property. They are injuring Christians.

So which of the five officially atheist nations in the world would you prefer to move to? North Korea, Laos, Vietnam, China, or Cuba?
Why don’t you go find yourself a country that has a law on the books making it a criminal offense of life in prison for the murder of a one of God’s potential life by misdirected ejaculation. And move there.

So you can rest in your white Catholic comfort knowing that every man around you Is obedient to the teachings of the Catholic Church and will not ever ejaculate into any place other than a woman’s vagina. Of course priests may have exceptions for little boys butts.

Of course since you won’t be able to find such a place you’ll have to move to Vatican City where you can use your political militancy to make sure alk Catholic law is enforced by the men that run that place. Goodbye. I’ll pay your moving expenses house that.

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania.
That is very true Pennsylvania Virginia and Vermont not necessarily in any order were the greatest colonies on the matter of Religious Liberty.

And I believe Rhode Island and its beginnings and persecute Catholics like the rest of the Colonies did.

Virginia because it produces Madison and Jefferson. Pennsylvania for reducing Ben Franklin’s and the tolerance and the peacefulness of their Quakers. But I like Vermont because it produced Ethan Alan . I think Ethan Alan Embodied spirit of the American revolution.

He was no Christian by any means he wrote a treatise on his “rational” religion.

The story goes he was drinking with his buddies “farmers all“ who became the green mountain boys. In a intoxicated state is supposed of said “by God I’m gonna take that fort“ he was talking about Fort Ticonderoga. The story goes about how her prostitute provided a secret entry into the fort upon which the green mountain boys spent all night rowing there one rowboat across the river entered into the fort without firing a shot, woke up the British commander who is still in his pajamas and Ethan Allen said he took the fort and the name of the continental Congress of the United States. And from there they drank up all the kings whiskey and ate up his food and then they drag the canons to Boston to be used against the British If they began to lay siege to the city.

Atheists are the least tolerant of all. We see that in their violence following the abortion decision. They want to pack the court, they want to assassinate conservative justices, they are destroying property. They are injuring Christians.
So America is made up of 60% atheists. I didn't realize that, boy we've come a long way. Isn't progress great !

You’re disingenuously conflating Atheists, with Leftists…

There's the disproven parsing diversion again that leftwingers use when defeated on the abortion debate. Merriam Webster indeed defines 'child' as an unborn or born person.
I looked that up, it doesn't say that. There were two definitions, a. A boy or girl of any age between infancy and adolescence b. A newborn infant.

No, it's just the few who want to subvert the nation for their own ends.
And there's only one of you that's trying to subvert the nation interact totalitarian religious state. America is great because it is a Democratic Republic. Iran used to be a great nation, but then they became a religious state and everything went to hell.

And there's only one of you that's trying to subvert the nation interact totalitarian religious state. America is great because it is a Democratic Republic. Iran used to be a great nation, but then they became a religious state and everything went to hell.
One of the most corrupt religious states is of course the Vatican. No one trusts anyone, there are power struggles constantly going on, the same debauchery and excesses they condemn some of the populace of doing are things they plan every weekend. People are only human, but I really hate hypocrites.

Iran permits abortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back