It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing! Could you tell us more about this phenomenal interaction that takes place between open air, and the human genome. And how contact with the open air transforms biological matter genteically into a human? This is facinating to me.
I understand when physical Life begins, sperm is alive, eggs are alive and if they meet you have a living zygote. In humans the first two weeks are called the germinal stage, the third to the 8th week it's the embryonic stage, the 9th week until birth is the fetal stage. The fetal stage is broken up to three trimesters three months each. Some fetal defects show up at the end of the first trimester, unfortunately many of the more severe ones don't show up until the 20th week checkup. That's why late term abortions occur. And that's what got everybody riled up. It's sad but the truth is it's none of their business in the first place. Abortion should only be discussed and decided between a woman and her doctor, if she has a significant other they would probably be encoded to. Are judges in the courts are not doctors, legislatures are definitely not doctors ( few exceptions in both cases, and most likely you're not OBGYN doctors ) so they should have no input whatsoever. This is all a big mistake, it's only going to be great more heartache and complicate the lives of so many in so many different ways it's just not worth it.

Ahh more of the observers documentation, reliant on modern custom, and technology bequeathed humanity upon biological detrius... Almost makes one wonder how humans made it this far without them. Unless one realizes that they are completely irrelevant at the biological level...
I believe you are the only one on here that's completely irrelevant. And if you're just here to try to amuse yourself, you're not a very good town either.

I believe you are the only one on here that's completely irrelevant. And if you're just here to try to amuse yourself, you're not a very good town either.
No man is an island. So I guess no man can be town either. Not even me. I guess we all have our shortcomings...

No man is an island. So I guess no man can be town either. Not even me. I guess we all have our shortcomings...
I talk in the words make out, your idiotic messages are coming too fast, and I didn't take time to read and correct the words that printed out wrong. The word was supposed to be clown but I'm sure you realize that, no one can be that stupid, even you.

Everyone born prior to literacy, and the invention of the calendar were "stillborn"? This just gets more facinating by the minute...
Just when I think you can't get any crazier you say something even more ignorant. Everyone has a birth date whether they know what the date is or not, including you. I've listened to enough of your bullshit, whatever you think you will accomplishing, you completely failed. .

I talk in the words make out, your idiotic messages are coming too fast, and I didn't take time to read and correct the words that printed out wrong. The word was supposed to be clown but I'm sure you realize that, no one can be that stupid, even you.
Is that a challenge? I jest... But seriously... I'd like to know more about this theory you presented that open air contact on a biomass bestows humanity upon an "would-be" organism. As a dog breeder, Ive witnessed the birthing process of dozens of litters. And never once did open air contact produce a cat, an XBox, a shark, or anything but a dog. Ever. So I'd like to know how this interaction manifests itself.
So like if a girl 3 weeks pregnant gets in a horrific car wreck, and is cut in half, and the zygote is expelled from the body... once the air hits it.. it becomes a human? (As long as someone is there to document it of course)... Who knew being a human was so complicated. And to think we started out with you saying a "person" had to be born...

Just when I think you can't get any crazier you say something even more ignorant. Everyone has a birth date whether they know what the date is or not, including you. I've listened to enough of your bullshit, whatever you think you will accomplishing, you completely failed. .
It isn't my fault that you stumbled into a debate with a very poorly thought out framework of an argument that a child could dissect like an insect. You just didn't put much thought into it. Maybe you should...

Is that a challenge? I jest... But seriously... I'd like to know more about this theory you presented that open air contact on a biomass bestows humanity upon an "would-be" organism. As a dog breeder, Ive witnessed the birthing process of dozens of litters. And never once did open air contact produce a cat, an XBox, a shark, or anything but a dog. Ever. So I'd like to know how this interaction manifests itself.
So like if a girl 3 weeks pregnant gets in a horrific car wreck, and is cut in half, and the zygote is expelled from the body... once the air hits it.. it becomes a human? (As long as someone is there to document it of course)... Who knew being a human was so complicated. And to think we started out with you saying a "person" had to be born...
No challenge. I realize I'm dealing with the statistic prick that gets his jollies out of saying absurd things and seeing what kind of reaction you get. You are a troll of the worst kind. I'm better for the experience of having talked to you. You on the other hand keep sinking deeper and deeper into the slime you crawled out of. Goodbye.

It isn't my fault that you stumbled into a debate with a very poorly thought out framework of an argument that a child could dissect like an insect. You just didn't put much thought into it. Maybe you should...
The only thing you keep proving is what an asshole you are. It's ironic, you seem to consider yourself pro-life but you have such contempt for it, how do you live with yourself. That's a rhetorical question. Like I said I'm done with you. Try to have a good night and a good life, if that's even possible.

No challenge. I realize I'm dealing with the statistic prick that gets his jollies out of saying absurd things and seeing what kind of reaction you get. You are a troll of the worst kind. I'm better for the experience of having talked to you. You on the other hand keep sinking deeper and deeper into the slime you crawled out of. Goodbye.
I’m simply challenging what you offer. You keep switching positions. And, of course youre better for trying to debate me. You see how frail your positions were.You won’t make those same mistakes again. Put more thought into your position. Once you’ve settled on truth… You can sit back, and watch the other guy squirm.

I’m simply challenging what you offer. You keep switching positions. And, of course your better for trying to debate me. You see how frail your positions were.You won’t make those same mistakes again. Put more thought into your position. Once you’ve settled on truth… You can sit back, and watch the other guy squirm.
Like I said you are a troll if you like to see other people squirm. I'm sorry on the level headed decent person that supports a woman's right to make her own decisions about her reproductive health. That's the bottom line
You'll have to get your jolly somewhere else.

Like I said you are a troll if you like to see other people squirm. I'm sorry on the level headed decent person that supports a woman's right to make her own decisions about her reproductive health. That's the bottom line
You'll have to get your jolly somewhere else.
I’m not trolling you. Seriously. I’m not. You just have weak arguments. That’s why you keep having to shift when scrutiny is applied. Choice when it comes to kill, or not kill… Well… At least half of those snuffed out during an abortion are statistically female. What about “those” womens “rights”?

I’m not trolling you. Seriously. I’m not. You just have weak arguments. That’s why you keep having to shift when scrutiny is applied. Choice when it comes to kill, or not kill… Well… At least half of those snuffed out during an abortion are statistically female. What about “those” womens “rights”?
Your last entry proved you are a troll but you like it or not. I'm not going to argue that point it's self evident. If a woman wants a child and she's very lucky and nothing bad happens during her pregnancy she will end up with a child. If a woman doesn't want a child, she takes all kinds of precautions and if they fail as a last resort she has an abortion and removes the fetus from her womb. No child ever existed to begin with.

Your last entry proved you are a troll but you like it or not. I'm not going to argue that point it's self evident. If a woman wants a child and she's very lucky and nothing bad happens during her pregnancy she will end up with a child. If a woman doesn't want a child, she takes all kinds of precautions and if they fail as a last resort she has an abortion and removes the fetus from her womb. No child ever existed to begin with.
Sad.. Now you’ve abandoned all pretext, and simply “declare”… (In something you likely less believe in.)
Well… I might shake my fist in defiance before the death blow came too. Though, I take great care not to end up in that position.
Better luck next time. When promoting an idea one knows isn’t true; the most important target is one’s self…

Sad.. Now you’ve abandoned all pretext, and simply “declare”… (In something you likely less believe in.)
Well… I might shake my fist in defiance before the death blow came too. Though, I take great care not to end up in that position.
Better luck next time. When promoting an idea one knows isn’t true; the most important target is one’s self…
Perspective, it's hard human being sick world. And we don't all see it the same way, another fact of life. You keep dragging me down the rabbit hole I'm coming up for air and I'm abandoning you and you're nonsense. I reviewed all of our conversations and you kept changing the subject so you can keep attempting to badger me. You never succeeded you sad little troll.

I would be wise to ignore your typing.
The Supreme Court's decision shouldn't have been made five months prior to a midterm election because the DJTGOP will have its normal rabid angry hate driven white evangelical Christian base turnout as they always will, and because the Democrats are notorious for not turning out during midterm elections whether or not they hold the White House or either body of Congress.

What the six militant black and white Catholic and Protestant members on the Supreme Court forgot about is the Maxim: “let sleeping dogs lie” when politics is going your way.

Trump is reportedly worried about Republican leaning women in the suburbs abandoning him because of the anti-woman decision in the Supreme Court.

There was nothing at this time that the Democrats could’ve done to bring white suburban women back in this upcoming midterm election.

The pro NRA & ANTI SCHOOL KID ruling and the Constant negative DGTGOP drip from Jan six committee revelations are icing on the cake for Democrats and on upcoming midterm elections. Deny it at your own risk.

The Supreme Court's decision shouldn't have been made five months prior to a midterm election because the DJTGOP will have its normal rabid angry hate driven white evangelical Christian base turnout as they always will, and because the Democrats are notorious for not turning out during midterm elections whether or not they hold the White House or either body of Congress.

What the six militant black and white Catholic and Protestant members on the Supreme Court forgot about is the Maxim: “let sleeping dogs lie” when politics is going your way.

Trump is reportedly worried about Republican leaning women in the suburbs abandoning him because of the anti-woman decision in the Supreme Court.

There was nothing at this time that the Democrats could’ve done to bring white suburban women back in this upcoming midterm election.

The pro NRA & ANTI SCHOOL KID ruling and the Constant negative DGTGOP drip from Jan six committee revelations are icing on the cake for Democrats and on upcoming midterm elections. Deny it at your own risk.
I'm quite certain the anti-abortion agenda of the extremists, who seem to have taken over the party, alone will be enough to sink money Republican prospects. Women make up 50.52% of the US population and the vast majority of them do not want to be second-class citizens. This egregious attack on their sexual reproductive Rights has got them seething mad. I work with a lot of women and several of them already told me they will never vote for a republican again in their lifetimes. They feel betrayed. And since Thomas has already threatened the gay population, the vast majority of them will not be voting for any Republicans anytime soon in the future. I know I will not be. It's one thing to never give people a right; it's totally another thing to strip them away from people. America is either a free Nation or it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back