It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
keeping destructive forces, like atheist policies,
Atheist policies that are in compliance with the law and the constitution and do not interfere with my right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness have as much a right to be here as your Catholic policies. It is not you who gets the say that atheism is destructive. In other words clean up your church because if atheist commit crimes just like everybody else they will be prosecuted in this country. Lack of a belief in God is not destructive 2000 years of wars in Europe in around the world grounded on religion tell us

Right now the Vatican in Rome controlled supreme court is interfering in the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness of women and their partners By saying that states in this country of ours can seize control of a woman’s uterus and that her only purpose it and usefulness to mankind is to procreate. Keep the young boys away from the priests in your church OK.

I do not worship the government.
Of course that is what you say but in reality you worship authoritarianism of a theocratic nature. So until you get the government to conform with your authoritarian Christo-Fascism you will not worship the government. I understand it. You first must turn the government into your craven image because your religion on its own merits is losing ground.

It’s gonna lose more ground now that people see what the church in Rome is going for.

I'm a conservative Christian and I don't oppose teaching evolution in the shools, I believe in equal rights for women. But I don't believe in fairy tales like manmade global warming. But unlike Muslim radicals, Christians do not believe in violent protests.

But just for fun, let's do a comparison between radical Muslims and the atheist Left:
Both advocate violent protests.
Both devalue human life
Both have murdered tens of thousands in recent years.
Both treat women as second-class citizens.
Both want to silence and destroy those who don't share their beliefs.
Both despise capitalism.
Both despise President Trump.
Both believe their religion should be taught in school.

Wow, this was really easy.
Except for the Trump part, your comparison this sounds like you were comparing Republicans to Muslims. But your list is totally wrong in comparing Muslims and people on the left. Much of it does fit Republicans though and people on the right. They just made women second class citizens.

Except for the Trump part, your comparison this sounds like you were comparing Republicans to Muslims. But your list is totally wrong in comparing Muslims and people on the left. Much of it does fit Republicans though and people on the right. They just made women second class citizens.
Protecting women's babies elevates women. Killing their babies demeans them.
All the women I am close to are overjoyed at the pro-life ruling, and they number in the dozens.
We're having parties, celebrations, and cookouts around here. It's like the end of a war. It's like VJ Day. People are ebullient.
You won't see any coverage of them on CNN. Marxist networks don't want any celebrations shown.

Last edited:
No, the ugliest stuff in the world happened because of atheist governments. 150 million killed in the last century. More than all religions combined in the history of the world. Do I need to list these for you? Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro.

Be consistent. A couple posts ago you declared that LEFTISM was a religion. "teaching their leftist religion in our schools". A party that ATTACKS GOD every opportunity they get - but they shoot at a LOT of stuff and normally just take off more toes. In North Korea they believe little Kim Chee is a god. That he shoots a 15 under par golf game every time. HE IS a god to them. Or they starve or get killed with an anti-aircraft gun like did in his uncle.

BEFORE these tyrannical govts existed -- state sanctioned ACTUAL religions were the JUSTIFICATION and "muscle" for dozens of atrocious wars and inquisitions and punishing of minorities. Wars that were BLAMED on religion ACTUALLY ONLY happened because they had STATE BACKING.

Protecting women's babies elevates women. Killing their babies demeans them.
All the women I am close to are overjoyed at the pro-life ruling, and they number in the dozens.
We're having parties, celebrations, and cookouts around here. It's like the end of a war. It's like VJ Day. People are ebullient.
You won't see any coverage of them on CNN. Marxist networks don't want any celebrations shown.
Sorry for your confusion. No " baby " has ever been killed by abortion. Abortion is a medical procedure that deals with unwanted fetuses. Name one baby that was ever killed by abortion. You can't, because there were none. There is no such animal as an unborn child, never was and never will be. Children have birth dates.

Be consistent. A couple posts ago you declared that LEFTISM was a religion. "teaching their leftist religion in our schools". A party that ATTACKS GOD every opportunity they get - but they shoot at a LOT of stuff and normally just take off more toes. In North Korea they believe little Kim Chee is a god. That he shoots a 15 under par golf game every time. HE IS a god to them. Or they starve or get killed with an anti-aircraft gun like did in his uncle.

BEFORE these tyrannical govts existed -- state sanctioned ACTUAL religions were the JUSTIFICATION and "muscle" for dozens of atrocious wars and inquisitions and punishing of minorities. Wars that were BLAMED on religion ACTUALLY ONLY happened because they had STATE BACKING.
I am consistent. Atheism is a religion. And since we cannot take religion out of government, it is best to designate the best religion, which is Chjristianity. Atheism is the worst, so why allow it to be the default religion?

Sorry for your confusion. No " baby " has ever been killed by abortion. Abortion is a medical procedure that deals with unwanted fetuses. Name one baby that was ever killed by abortion. You can't, because there were none. There is no such animal as an unborn child, never was and never will be. Children have birth dates.
There's the disproven parsing diversion again that leftwingers use when defeated on the abortion debate. Merriam Webster indeed defines 'child' as an unborn or born person.

I am consistent. Atheism is a religion. And since we cannot take religion out of government, it is best to designate the best religion, which is Chjristianity. Atheism is the worst, so why allow it to be the default religion?
Why in the world would you think Christianity is the best religion. Could you be a little prejudiced and biased. Agnostics would be my choice. They don't have offensive, prejudiced ideas about anyone.

Why in the world would you think Christianity is the best religion. Could you be a little prejudiced and biased. Agnostics would be my choice. They don't have offensive, prejudiced ideas about anyone.
Are you kidding? Atheist regimes have murdered millions. And atheists=agnostics= irreligious. All the same.

There's the disproven parsing diversion again that leftwingers use when defeated on the abortion debate. Merriam Webster indeed defines 'child' as an unborn or born person.
Because a lying president appointed three liars to the supreme Court, if you believe the ends justify the means. Then you should be celebrating with all the other hypocrites. If not this is nothing to celebrate or gloat over. And I strongly believe that your God does not approve of gloating, or forcing people to do what they don't want to do. Although he did have rules on slavery, I was hoping those days were over with.

Are you kidding? Atheist regimes have murdered millions. And atheists=agnostics= irreligious. All the same.
Throughout the history of Christianity and estimated 60 million people had died because of it, and that figure is just for Europe and the Middle East. It does not include the millions that were killed by the Christians invading the new world. I wanted to comment on your leader your glorified leader trump. Besides the obvious woman that he paid off with hush money there were three other known women that he paid off, one of those use the money to have an abortion, and another woman gave birth to a child. So much for your new little tin king god. www.theatlantoc.com donald trump's long history with hush money.

No see -- here is where you got off on the wrong track. Atheism is NOT a religion. It's people that believe that MAN is the ultimate law-giver. They're CALLED secular humanists because "man dont need no gawd given rules" and man is the ULTIMATE authority.

Just like old saying, "Even atheists pray when a tyrannical govt of MAN locks them up"..

Which reminds me about another story because you brought up Castro as an atheist. I've used this a lot on USMB but I'll repeat in brief.

Castro visits an elementary school.
He asks the kids to close their eyes and pray to GOD for candy.
Waits and tells the kids to open their eyes.
No candy.
Tells them to close their eyes and pray to HIM for candy.
Second time is the trick.

MORAL?

GOVT POWER removes humility. Religion PROMOTES humility. The Castro story teaches us --
GOVT POWER + NO HUMILITY + ATHEIST = Castro as a god. (in later life he went back to God.)
GOVT POWER + RELIGION (your suggestion) = no humility left and morals/ethics are negotiable.

No see -- here is where you got off on the wrong track. Atheism is NOT a religion. It's people that believe that MAN is the ultimate law-giver. They're CALLED secular humanists because "man dont need no gawd given rules" and man is the ULTIMATE authority.

Just like old saying, "Even atheists pray when a tyrannical govt of MAN locks them up"..

Which reminds me about another story because you brought up Castro as an atheist. I've used this a lot on USMB but I'll repeat in brief.

Castro visits an elementary school.
He asks the kids to close their eyes and pray to GOD for candy.
Waits and tells the kids to open their eyes.
No candy.
Tells them to close their eyes and pray to HIM for candy.
Second time is the trick.

MORAL?

GOVT POWER removes humility. Religion PROMOTES humility. The Castro story teaches us --
GOVT POWER + NO HUMILITY + ATHEIST = Castro as a god. (in later life he went back to God.)
GOVT POWER + RELIGION (your suggestion) = no humility left and morals/ethics are negotiable.
You're both wrong. Atheism is classified as a religion because it declares there is no god / god's. But Mashmouth's assumption that Christianity is the best religion is totally bogus. Like cancer, Christianity is relentless and devastating to both those involved in it, and everyone else that affects. If a resolution like this was needed, the best choice would be Omnism. I don't think there are enough Americans that know of, or would accept the Baha'i faith as our national religion. But it would be the best choice. Totally accepting, non-judgmental and totally responsible, unlike any of the judgmental or abrahamic religions.

Because a lying president appointed three liars to the supreme Court, if you believe the ends justify the means. Then you should be celebrating with all the other hypocrites. If not this is nothing to celebrate or gloat over. And I strongly believe that your God does not approve of gloating, or forcing people to do what they don't want to do. Although he did have rules on slavery, I was hoping those days were over with.
1. No one has pointed to any lies the three Trump justices said.
2. Babies being allowed to live instead of die is nothing to celebrate? Are you kidding?
3. Celebrating in the privacy of our homes is not gloating.
4. People made the decision to have sex. They have to be prepared to have a child.
5. Abortion, like slavery will go on the ash heap of history as evil vile barbaric practices.

You're both wrong. Atheism is classified as a religion because it declares there is no god / god's. But Mashmouth's assumption that Christianity is the best religion is totally bogus. Like cancer, Christianity is relentless and devastating to both those involved in it, and everyone else that affects. If a resolution like this was needed, the best choice would be Omnism. I don't think there are enough Americans that know of, or would accept the Baha'i faith as our national religion. But it would be the best choice. Totally accepting, non-judgmental and totally responsible, unlike any of the judgmental or abrahamic religions.
Jesus' teaching is perfect. How can you argue with that?

You are more judgmental than anyone I've ever met. You are certifiably insane.
I judge bad actions, not people. Everyone has the chance to repent and give up their atheism and start living a life for others.

1. No one has pointed to any lies the three Trump justices said.
2. Babies being allowed to live instead of die is nothing to celebrate? Are you kidding?
3. Celebrating in the privacy of our homes is not gloating.
4. People made the decision to have sex. They have to be prepared to have a child.
5. Abortion, like slavery will go on the ash heap of history as evil vile barbaric practices.
If you can't even face the truth there is no going forward for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back