It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
None are so hostile as a Christian wanting to control people.

Your "case" has been laughably wrong.

Gay sex is just mutual masturbation? lol
Masturbation ruins a man?
Sex outside of marriage?
Birth control is destructive?

All nonsense.

Not if you are a militant evangelical Catholic.

Christianity is religion of slaveowned empires. America is Free country

It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Nation of the Great Bull - Babylon

I'm pushing for the Christian amendment.

Keep pushing Mr.Taliban:

You’re making this a religious freedom issue and you got it bad enough as a woman’s right’s issue, and abortion is still legal in America - You are causing increased suffering among lower income people Which flies in the face of the teachings of Christ.

We had one moderate Catholic on the Supreme Court until Trump came along and now there’s four radical justices obeying their orders from Rome. You have killed our constitution.

On the bishops' planet, only the innocent "preborn" have any real right to life. The rest of us must adjust to the dictates of what increasingly looks like a doctrinaire Supreme Court dominated by ultra-conservative Catholics. America's Catholic bishops have now unleashed forces they can't control

Interesting to see those who openly endorse the overthrow of the Republic, whether for ideological or illogical reasons, such as turning it into an annex of the Vatican..

Did you know that elected Democrats authorized over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, anarcho-terrorist acts in the year leading up to the theft of the election?

That's the real 'overthrowing of America.'

Soooo.....who'd you vote for?

Show me an arrest warrant or prosecutor convening a grand jury dumb ass.

Why would you request that, buffoon, when you know that only the Right is every punished?????

Everyone saw the 12 thousand Democrat riots.....insurrrgencies......and read that Democrat DAs, judges, prosecutors simply let the Democrat felons go.

.....punishment only directed at Republicans, the Right.

"...arrested so far and charged...." by a corrupt and Democrat-linked law agency.
.....they only target Republicans for punishments....
General Flynn

Roger Stone

Scooter Libby

Papadopolous, Page, .......Trump

Dinesh D'souza.....

Any charges or investigations of Julie Swetnick ???? Blasey Ford????Kevin Clinesmith?????

How about this:
Clapper lied when asked, under oath, by Senator Ron Wyden (Oregon-Democrat) " On March 12, at a hearing of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Wyden asked Clapper: “Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?” Clapper responded: “No, sir.” When Wyden followed up by asking, “It does not?” Clapper said: “Not wittingly. There are cases where they could, inadvertently perhaps, collect—but not wittingly.” Clapper did not specify at the time that he was referring to e-mail." James Clapper's Tip for Avoiding Lies: Don't Do Talking Points | emptywheel

This is the country you Fascists have produced.

Why would you request that, buffoon, when you know that only the Right is every punished?????

Everyone saw the 12 thousand Democrat riots.....insurrrgencies......and read that Democrat DAs, judges, prosecutors simply let the Democrat felons go.

.....punishment only directed at Republicans, the Right.

"...arrested so far and charged...." by a corrupt and Democrat-linked law agency.
.....they only target Republicans for punishments....
General Flynn

Roger Stone

Scooter Libby

Papadopolous, Page, .......Trump

Dinesh D'souza.....

Any charges or investigations of Julie Swetnick ???? Blasey Ford????Kevin Clinesmith?????

How about this:
Clapper lied when asked, under oath, by Senator Ron Wyden (Oregon-Democrat) " On March 12, at a hearing of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Wyden asked Clapper: “Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?” Clapper responded: “No, sir.” When Wyden followed up by asking, “It does not?” Clapper said: “Not wittingly. There are cases where they could, inadvertently perhaps, collect—but not wittingly.” Clapper did not specify at the time that he was referring to e-mail." James Clapper's Tip for Avoiding Lies: Don't Do Talking Points | emptywheel

This is the country you Fascists have produced.
I see you’re totally losing it

I think you're seeing people react to your hopes for the Christian version of the Taliban in power.

It's completely unacceptable.
Yeah, leftwing atheists hate the idea of a Christian nation. Surprise!

I wrote in "None of these Idiots". My hands are clean.

Cowardice is not the same as innocence.

Any who did not vote for the American candidate, Trump, acted out of ignorance.....or cowardice: fear of the Left.

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

This:

1656022882063.png

Or This:

1656022933921.png

Yeah, leftwing atheists hate the idea of a Christian nation. Surprise!
No! Half the members in the Catholic Church that you supposedly attend Understand that America is about religious liberty and freedom which has made their religious experience in this country Strong, much stronger than places were they have church and state aligned.

You’re on the fucking Taliban side. 2/3 of Americans rejects You and your phoney Trump religiosity and being ruled by Rome.

Wait till the white right wing Christian nationalism evangelicals of the protestant nature catch wind of what you’ve done. They are mostly very stupid people and they haven’t figured out that the Catholics and the Vatican have taken over the Supreme Court. They will probably ban protestant Christianity next.

They never cared about abortion anyway. It was just a way to stir up the voters and Ti gave the Republican corporatists whatever they wanted in the name of pro life. No what have they done?

Last edited:
Finally, a government action that moves closer to Christian principles instead of away from them. When we ban artificial birth control and gay marriage, we will definitely be going in the right direction.

Ultimately, I hope we can amend the ill-advised promotion of government atheism under the guise of 'separation of church and state'. I'm pushing for the Christian amendment.
"America will heretofore never violate the teachings of the Catholic Church".
Fuck the Catholic Church, and to Hell with all the Pedophile Priests it harbors. This nation, Christian, or not will never revert to the savagery of the Catholic Church.

The thing I find most amusing is the OP's choice of the RCC as the focal point.

There are so many protestant churches and denominations that will fight against the RCC being the head of our nation.

Southern Baptists in particular will shoot this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back