It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know that. When he mentioned it, I remember there was a high degree of alcoholism among Scandinavians. I thought it was driven by the dreary long Winters. I live in Nebraska, and the only time I get any inklings of depression is in the cold dark winter. If there is a hell, is not a hot, sweltering place. It's a cold, dark place far from GOD's love.
Their alcohol consumption pales in comparison to their coffee consumption.

No, I have no experience at sex with another man.

But I am educated enough to know that gay men enjoy oral sex and anal sex. It is certainly not exclusively mutual masturbation.

But I am educated enough to know that gay men enjoy oral sex and anal sex. It is certainly not exclusively mutual masturbation.
If a marriage is just about the sex it isn't much of a marriage. Perhaps the people who marry over and over again are like that. Most people marry because they love the other person. Hopefully good sex comes along with it, but there are no guarantees in this life. Things change all the time, so whatever time we have here we should enjoy it and do our very best not to hurt one another in the process.

K, then you don't know. You're just talking out of your butt. Like I said. It's sick nasty, and perverted. Nothing beautiful about it.

If a marriage is just about the sex it isn't much of a marriage. Perhaps the people who marry over and over again are like that. Most people marry because they love the other person. Hopefully good sex comes along with it, but there are no guarantees in this life. Things change all the time, so whatever time we have here we should enjoy it and do our very best not to hurt one another in the process.
Yeah, but gays can't really have sex. It's just mutual masturbation which is disgusting and sick.

Their alcohol consumption pales in comparison to their coffee consumption.
Consuming one and then the other could lead to quite different affects that the people would perceive. That might add to the problem.

K, then you don't know. You're just talking of your butt. Like I said. It's sick nasty, and perverted. Nothing beautiful about it.

Whether it is beautiful to anyone else is completely irrelevant. If it is beautiful to the couple making love, then it is beautiful.

Yeah, but gays can't really have sex. It's just mutual masturbation which is disgusting and sick.
Probably 20 years ago, we went on vacation, my partner in me, never did marry. At any rate, we drove down to Phoenix to visit an elderly gay couple who had recently moved from Omaha down to there. They have been together for 60 years, I'd call that love. And as far as sex goes, they were still very active and very happy. It was very much a part of their married lives. They married years ago by an ordained priest. He knew how insane the laws against homosexual in the church were.

Probably 20 years ago, we went on vacation, my partner in me, never did marry. At any rate, we drove down to Phoenix to visit an elderly gay couple who had recently moved from Omaha down to there. They have been together for 60 years, I'd call that love. And as far as sex goes, they were still very active and very happy. It was very much a part of their married lives. They married years ago by an ordained priest. He knew how insane the laws against homosexual in the church were.
I have another friend who belonged to the Catholic Church. He was involved in a group within the Catholic Church that was attempting to bring the church into the modern world in his views on homosexuals and homosexuality. They kept making suggestions and appeals only to be rejected at every single time. He eventually gave up the committee and the church. He's now a valued and appreciated, happy member of the Metropolitan Community Church. GOD loves us all.

Something I think is worth noting on this and a couple of other Mashmont threads.

I see the people arguing with Mashie showing much compassion. But Mashie? Not so much.

Happiness in life is about seeing the best, deciding to be happy, and serving others.

Something I think is worth noting on this and a couple of other Mashmont threads.

I see the people arguing with Mashie showing much compassion. But Mashie? Not so much.

Happiness in life is about seeing the best, deciding to be happy, and serving others.
Ditto !

I have another friend who belonged to the Catholic Church. He was involved in a group within the Catholic Church that was attempting to bring the church into the modern world in his views on homosexuals and homosexuality. They kept making suggestions and appeals only to be rejected at every single time. He eventually gave up the committee and the church. He's now a valued and appreciated, happy member of the Metropolitan Community Church. GOD loves us all.
"This man DEMANDED God change His mind on homosexuality", then got mad and left when He didn't.

It's not compassionate to endorse immoral acts which do grave harm to people. The compassionate thing is to warn them against such acts.
Permissiveness is not compassion. Leftwing atheists always seem to make this mistake.

It's not compassionate to endorse immoral acts which do grave harm to people. The compassionate thing is to warn them against such acts.
Permissiveness is not compassion. Leftwing atheists always seem to make this mistake.

What I have defended does not harm anyone.

What I have defended does not harm anyone.
All the things you think are OK and have mentioned in this discussion are highly destructive. Gay sex, masturbation, sex outside marriage, artificial birth control. All are harmful, and I've laid out the case why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back