It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a marriage. Marriage implies the general capability of producing children. Two men can't do that.
It may not be a marriage to you, but I guarantee you it's a marriage to the couple involved and unfortunately everyone now has a better understanding of what marriage should have been all along.

It's not a marriage. Marriage implies the general capability of producing children. Two men can't do that.

First it does then it doesn't. Pick one.

And the two men can get a surrogate to carry a child to term. Two lesbians can get a sperm donor. Or either couple can adopt.

Your argument is null and void.

First it does then it doesn't. Pick one.

And the two men can get a surrogate to carry a child to term. Two lesbians can get a sperm donor. Or either couple can adopt.

Your argument is null and void.
Implies not requires. You need a dictionary?
Two guys can't make a baby together. Fact.

Nobody said they were. For the third time, the MW definition of marriage prior to 2015 presupposed children but didn't require them
Actually dictionaries in the Netherlands reflected the expanded definition of marriage in 2001. They were the first nation to extend marriage to include gay couples. The Constitution demanded it full equality under the law that's what we're supposed to have here too.

It may not be a marriage to you, but I guarantee you it's a marriage to the couple involved and unfortunately everyone now has a better understanding of what marriage should have been all along.
Right. Millennia of people were wrong, but the 'enlightened" Marxist screwballs of the last eight years are right.

Actually dictionaries in the Netherlands reflected the expanded definition of marriage in 2001. They were the first nation to extend marriage to include gay couples. The Constitution demanded it full equality under the law that's what we're supposed to have here too.
Yeah Scandinavia sure has gone to hell.

Millenia of people were also fine with polygamy.
Most people think Sotomayor, Kagan, and Ginsburg were dumb as doornails. And now to think they were smarter and more enlightened than thousands of years of great theogians, scholars, and yes, even Jesus Christ Himself.

No, ergo, I used the word 'general', meaning most in their gender subgroups could have children together.
So now you're allowing exceptions to your crazy rule about marriage. I looked up the Catholic churches definition of marriage and although it isn't a requirement it does mention the raising and education of children and their indoctrination into the religion and Jesus Christ. That part about for the well-being of the spouses could easily apply to same-sex couples, it's too bad the church has such bigoted and hateful dogma in place against homosexuals.

So 2 elderly people can't get married? How bloody sick are you?
Actually he didn't say that, he's just implied it all along. Let's see how he answers my direct question, if you even bothers. I'm glad you asked the same question. Let's see what his reply is now.

So now you're allowing exceptions to your crazy rule about marriage. I looked up the Catholic churches definition of marriage and although it isn't a requirement it does mention the raising and education of children and their indoctrination into the religion and Jesus Christ. That part about for the well-being of the spouses could easily apply to same-sex couples, it's too bad the church has such bigoted and hateful dogma in place against homosexuals.
The RCC isn't bigoted against gays. Just immoral sexual behavior. This goes back millennia all through the bible, both OT and NT. But today's Marxist left changed the rules eight years ago, and they know better than God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back