It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people think Sotomayor, Kagan, and Ginsburg were dumb as doornails. And now to think they were smarter and more enlightened than thousands of years of great theogians, scholars, and yes, even Jesus Christ Himself.
I think what he's saying now is called sacrilege. He keeps adding to his sins.

Most people think Sotomayor, Kagan, and Ginsburg were dumb as doornails. And now to think they were smarter and more enlightened than thousands of years of great theogians, scholars, and yes, even Jesus Christ Himself.

Jesus never mentioned this topic.

I don't think most people consider Sotomayor, Kagan and Ginsberg are as dumb as doornails. You may disagree with them, but none of them are stupid.

The RCC isn't bigoted against gays. Just immoral sexual behavior. This goes back millennia all through the bible, both OT and NT. But today's Marxist left changed the rules eight years ago, and they know better than God.
Define immoral sexual behaviour. other than the missionary position, what else is acceptable to you?

Define immoral sexual behaviour. other than the missionary position, what else is acceptable to you?
Gays can't really have sex. They do mutual masturbation at best and call it sex. It's really nasty. Nothing beautiful about it.

Jesus never mentioned this topic.

I don't think most people consider Sotomayor, Kagan and Ginsberg are as dumb as doornails. You may disagree with them, but none of them are stupid.
The OT and NT mention it quite often. And Jesus has condemned it through His Church.

The RCC isn't bigoted against gays. Just immoral sexual behavior. This goes back millennia all through the bible, both OT and NT. But today's Marxist left changed the rules eight years ago, and they know better than God.
That's good to hear because marriage gay people, like their heterosexual counterparts, usually love one another and abandon any immoral sexual behaviors they practiced in their youth. Like most adults, they realize lust is not love. That's why they got married. This is never 100%, remember I told you about the woman who married 23 times, the last time was for the publicity. This woman never learned the biggest lesson of his life.

Hey guys, look. I've won all the debates tonight. I have to sign off. Hope you all learned something.

Gays can't really have sex. They do mutual masturbation at best and call it sex. It's really nasty. Nothing beautiful about it.
I'm sure there's some gay people who think the exact same thing about heterosexual sexual encounters. But sex isn't love, hopefully most people don't get married for sex, hopefully they married for love and most adults know the difference.

Happy people don't off themselves. Sorry.
Despite the new openness of society, gay people still encounter off tremendous amount of hatred in their lives. The misinformation you are spreading here doesn't help anyone. I know that the suicide rate is higher for gays. It's largely due to all those ignorant outside pressures. I personally know a whole lot more heterosexual people who are having all kinds of problems for various reasons none of them are persecution or bigotry related. It's a statistic that needs to go down and education is the key to help end ignorance.

The high rates of suicide years ago in Scandinavian countries were the result of multiple agencies reporting.
I didn't know that. When he mentioned it, I remember there was a high degree of alcoholism among Scandinavians. I thought it was driven by the dreary long Winters. I live in Nebraska, and the only time I get any inklings of depression is in the cold dark winter. If there is a hell, is not a hot, sweltering place. It's a cold, dark place far from GOD's love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back