It’s time for the ‘Deplorables’ to become the Unconquerables

As the political drama continues to play out regarding the fraud and stolen election, there is frustration, a feeling of impotence and a burning anger within the majority of Americans across this country. But we are not nearly as impotent as we might believe. There are always ways of fighting back, but many seem not to realize this. Some quite substantial.
If you believe there was major election fraud, as seems likely to me, the China Joe Biden presidency and the beginning administration on January 20th, is both illegitimate and criminal. Thus, we as Americans have no obligation to comply with this govt. In such a case, civil disobedience is not only permissible but some may say an obligation, a duty.
Certainly the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists believed it so as evidenced by the advent of #Antifa and #BLM whose violence has been noted for the last four years.
There are many ways to be just as difficult and contrary as you want to be.
Morphing from Deplorable to Ungovernable could have a major and powerful blowback effect curtailing the plans these people plan to ram through.
As the coming Biden/Xi administration begins to tighten the noose around the necks of we the people, it stands to reason that we Deplorables should become the Ungovernable. To that end will the prophecy of the "Turner Diaries" becomes reality each passing day?
I love this Country, Your Country, My Country and say we should fight for it. Not an illegitimate government, built on fraud, lies, chicanery, treachery and sedition. For them I have no fidelity, no allegiance. The more they are foiled, the less crap they can do.

Last edited:
As the political drama continues to play out regarding the fraud and stolen election, there is frustration, a feeling of impotence and a burning anger within the majority of Americans across this country. But we are not nearly as impotent as we might believe. There are always ways of fighting back, but many seem not to realize this. Some quite substantial.
If you believe there was major election fraud, as seems likely to me, the China Joe Biden presidency and the beginning administration on January 20th, is both illegitimate and criminal. Thus, we as Americans have no obligation to comply with this govt. In such a case, civil disobedience is not only permissible but some may say an obligation, a duty.
Certainly the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists believed it so as evidenced by the advent of #Antifa and #BLM whose violence has been noted for the last four years.
Morphing from Deplorable to Ungovernable could have a major and powerful blowback effect curtailing the plans these people plan to ram through.
As the coming Biden/Xi administration begins to tighten the noose around the necks of we the people, it stands to reason that we Deplorables should become the Ungovernable. To that end will the prophecy of the "Turner Diaries" becomes reality each passing day?
I love this Country, Your Country, My Country and say we should fight for it. Not an illegitimate government, built on fraud, lies, chicanery, treachery and sedition. For them I have no fidelity, no allegiance. The more they are foiled, the less crap they can do.

What 'stolen election'?

And winning an election isn't 'sedition'. I don't think that words means what you think it means.

It's time for the 'Deplorables' to become the Unconquerables (nypost.com)
17 Dec 2020 ~~ By Glenn H. Reynolds

Democrats won the election, but they don’t seem very happy about it. And with reason: The election failed in its main purpose, which was to shut down the Deplorables.
The Deplorables, in Hillary Clinton’s infamous term, are working- and middle-class people who haven’t bought into the progressive agenda. They’re people who don’t see the rise of the tech oligarchy as a plus, who don’t think “woke” politics make sense, who have jobs that produce tangible outputs. They’re nearly half the country.
This election was supposed to demoralize them, crushing President Trump and his supporters in a double-digit landslide that would give the Democrats solid control of the White House and Congress — and, with a little judicious court-packing, of the judicial branch, too. The Deplorables would be made to realize that they aren’t in charge, that if they want to ride, they’ll have to (in Barack Obama’s famous words) ride in the back.
Only it didn’t work out that way. The big congressional victories turned into lost House seats for the Democrats. And the presidential election was hardly a crushing victory. For an election to really take, the losers have to admit that they’ve been beaten. And to admit that they’ve been beaten, they have to think they actually lost fair and square. Not many Trump supporters think that.

Comment:
I like “Unconquerables", but the author is correct, we need to start acting like a political and economic block. You re not talking just about half the country, you are talking about the majority of earners and producers.
Look at the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist populated with perverts, pedos, free riders, out of touch actors and arrogant woke business men.
In the end we are more powerful then we understand. Because those free riders, woke actors and business men need our money!
For all their voter fraud, they didn’t gain in the House was they made the same mistake as 2016 and thought it was in the bag. They focused solely on Orange Man Bad! The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats will not make that mistake again. If thhe feckless and cowardly GOP has shown they will not fight blatant fraud the Republic will be over in the next election cycle. It may come down to another civil war before it’s all said and done. All because our “leaders” refuse to do the right thing.

You are right. You deplorables are an immense economic force, the engine that drives the economy. So why don't you keep your sorry ass in the house. Refuse to go to work, refuse to spend any money, and take your mighty gun into the woods and shoot your supper like our great forefathers did. Why if you could just go on strike for two weeks, just two weeks, this country will come crawling to you, begging you to return to work, to start spending again, to start producing again. But my money is that in two weeks your fat ass will have already starved to death. Prove me wrong.

Jesus you sound like an utter retard!
What happened to the dems being for the working class?
The left has obviously tossed the working class under the bus for illegals.
So tell me,who are the left fighting for? It sure as hell isnt the middle class who they claim are their supporters.
I want you to tell us who exactly are they fighting for?
I bet you cant.

~~~~~~
And in addition the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats have reverted to Racism.

The deplorables have to find ways of interfering with democrat objectives. One way is to come right out and tell republicans running for office that you want their word that they will never cooperate with a democrat and will obstruct anything they want to do.

If you see a democrat in public confront them. Drive them away.

What 'stolen election'?

And winning an election isn't 'sedition'. I don't think that words means what you think it means.

~~~~~~
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

What 'stolen election'?

~~~~~~
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Yeah, I'm gonna go with Trump's CISA:

And Attorney General William Barr:

An assessment he stood by as recently as yesterday.

So why would I ignore them....and instead believe some random word press blog that you cited? What expertise or access do they have that would make them remotely credible?

Democrats won the election, but they don’t seem very happy about it. And with reason: The election failed in its main purpose, which was to shut down the Deplorables.
The Deplorables, in Hillary Clinton’s infamous term, are working- and middle-class people who haven’t bought into the progressive agenda. They’re people who don’t see the rise of the tech oligarchy as a plus, who don’t think “woke” politics make sense, who have jobs that produce tangible outputs. They’re nearly half the country.
This election was supposed to demoralize them, crushing President Trump and his supporters in a double-digit landslide that would give the Democrats solid control of the White House and Congress — and, with a little judicious court-packing, of the judicial branch, too. The Deplorables would be made to realize that they aren’t in charge, that if they want to ride, they’ll have to (in Barack Obama’s famous words) ride in the back.
Only it didn’t work out that way. The big congressional victories turned into lost House seats for the Democrats. And the presidential election was hardly a crushing victory. For an election to really take, the losers have to admit that they’ve been beaten. And to admit that they’ve been beaten, they have to think they actually lost fair and square. Not many Trump supporters think that.

Comment:
I like “Unconquerables", but the author is correct, we need to start acting like a political and economic block. You re not talking just about half the country, you are talking about the majority of earners and producers.
Look at the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist populated with perverts, pedos, free riders, out of touch actors and arrogant woke business men.
In the end we are more powerful then we understand. Because those free riders, woke actors and business men need our money!
For all their voter fraud, they didn’t gain in the House was they made the same mistake as 2016 and thought it was in the bag. They focused solely on Orange Man Bad! The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats will not make that mistake again. If thhe feckless and cowardly GOP has shown they will not fight blatant fraud the Republic will be over in the next election cycle. It may come down to another civil war before it’s all said and done. All because our “leaders” refuse to do the right thing.
The "United" States is over. That's for cocksucking certain.

People like Mac were duped into voting for the CCP.

We can't survive that level dumbfuckery.

Texas will be leading or leaving...most likely both. Louisiana and Oklahoma, at a minimum will join.

After that, Mac's dream of a communist utopia will be ruined forever.

See, Mac? I told you Oklahoma was the lynch pin for the Stalinist revolution.

Comment:

You are right. You deplorables are an immense economic force, the engine that drives the economy. So why don't you keep your sorry ass in the house. Refuse to go to work, refuse to spend any money, and take your mighty gun into the woods and shoot your supper like our great forefathers did. Why if you could just go on strike for two weeks, just two weeks, this country will come crawling to you, begging you to return to work, to start spending again, to start producing again. But my money is that in two weeks your fat ass will have already starved to death. Prove me wrong.

Jesus you sound like an utter retard!
What happened to the dems being for the working class?
The left has obviously tossed the working class under the bus for illegals.
So tell me,who are the left fighting for? It sure as hell isnt the middle class who they claim are their supporters.
I want you to tell us who exactly are they fighting for?
I bet you cant.

Actually, the dems are fighting for the working class. I mean lets just look at the current debate over the Covid stimulus package. Dems wanted $600 addition to unemployment checks, the Republicans negotiated it down to $300. Tell me, how does $300 verses $600 represent standing up for the middle class? The dems wanted another round of $1200 checks, and this time, they wanted those checks going to dependents over 18, like college students who were dependents and got shit last time. The Republicans negotiated that down to $600, and that took some work. Tell me, how does $600 instead of $1200 represent standing up for the middle class. Dems wanted assistance to local and state governments, Republicans refused. Eventually, they just tossed that out of the bill and hope to fight another day. I know you probably don't understand it, and I know this is probably so far over your head you will never understand it. But it is like this. Every single state in this nation has a regressive tax system. That means the poor, and the middle class, pay a higher percentage of their income on state and local taxes than the wealthy. And state and local governments have been absolutely hammered with the coronavirus. Their tax revenues have declined and their liabilities have increased. Without government assistance the only solution they have is to raise taxes. And yep, the bulk of that burden will be shouldered by the poor and middle class. The wealthy pay a higher percentage of their income in federal taxes than the poor and middle class. Well, except for the uber wealthy, like Trump, who pays a few hundred dollars a year. So, refusing initiatives that force the federal government to assist states helps the wealthy, and the working man, he gets shit. That is what the Republican party stands for.

Then there is liability protection. Yep, the Republican's want to protect companies from being sued if they are neglectful in their protections of workers against the coronavirus. Now that one should be pretty easy, it sure as hell doesn't protect the working man when a meatpacking plant that forces workers to work shoulder to shoulder without adequate protection is protected from lawsuits by legislation. That is another example of the Republicans standing for the wealthy and powerful against, yep, you guessed it, the working man.

Honestly, you really have to have your head shoved all the way up your ass if you believe the Republican party stands for the working man. At every turn, at every opportunity, the Republican party stands for the wealthy and the powerful against the weak and the vulnerable. The exemplify the Proverb, the wealth of the rich is their fortress, the poverty of the poor their calamity. They are all about fortifying the fortress and increasing the calamity.

The fact is McConnell and Trump are self serving, and that given their abuse of power has proved they're EVIL!

What is surprising to me is that the bible belt seems oblivious to the vast difference between the Republican Party, which is self serving in words and deeds, and the Democratic Party which is benevolent, and has a moral compass completely congruent to Jesus' Beatitudes.

Still kicking that dead horse, huh Doc. That said, your post is seditious and lacks any evidence to prove fraud, and if ever fraud is discovered it would not be sufficient to overturn the result. And when no fraud has been found by the Federal Court System and the DOJ, maybe you ought to get your head out of your ass and stop lying.

Forum List

Back