It's Time For All Thumpers To Get Your hearts Right

“But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, keep on the alert; for you do not know when the appointed time will come." Mark 13:32-33

“But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, keep on the alert; for you do not know when the appointed time will come." Mark 13:32-33

Jebus fail

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place… (Mark 13:26-30)

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Then He told them a parable: Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place. (Luke 21:27-32)

In these passages Jesus is explicit about his return. He said that he would return riding the clouds with angels to judge the world and that with the sound of a trumpet he would send his angels to gather his chosen ones from the Earth. This would be no secret, invisible or “spiritual” event. Instead, the whole world would see him in the sky just the whole world sees the light of the sun. This was to happen some time during the generation of those to whom he was speaking. To make it clear to his listeners that this event would not be in the distant future, he told them that some of them who were there listening to him would still be alive to see it.

Obviously, no divine final judgement and end of days has occurred. Jesus isn’t sitting on some throne somewhere on Earth ruling over the planet. His first century followers had to find a way to make sense of the predicament of having devoted their lives to a prophecy that seemed to have failed. Over the past two millenia since the prophecy was supposedly uttered by Jesus, believers have come up with a variety of explanations for why he had not come back. If can be easily seen that all the explanations are rationalizations that don’t really work when compared to the Christian scripture. Yet they persist among the dumb goyim to this day.

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place… (Mark 13:26-30)

Not the generation he is speaking to...the generation that sees the Antichrist, and the Tribulation will also see the stars fall and sun darken, and will see the Resurrection, and Armageddon.

Once it starts, it will happen quickly.

All these things will be observed during a single generation. The generation that sees the beginning of the end will also see the end of the end.

Not the generation he is speaking to...the generation that sees the Antichrist, and the Tribulation will also see the stars fall and sun darken, and will see the Resurrection, and Armageddon.

Once it starts, it will happen quickly.

All these things will be observed during a single generation. The generation that sees the beginning of the end will also see the end of the end.

We knew you would know the real intent. For 2000 years those who would have mankind believe such a fairy tale have made sure their interpretation was passed along. I'm a "Jack and the Beanstalk" believer myself. Some fairy tales are so ridiculous!

Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place… (Mark 13:26-30)

Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place. (Luke 21:27-32)

This was to happen some time during the generation of those to whom he was speaking. To make it clear to his listeners that this event would not be in the distant future, he told them that some of them who were there listening to him would still be alive to see it.

You are mistaken. as you already know in Judaism it is the belief that there would be an age of darkness, a generation of error, that would be followed by an age of light, the messianic generation.

At the time of Jesus it was the popular belief that they were living in the end times and that the messianic age was imminent. When Jesus said that the new age would be a long time off, war and rumors of wars, the destruction of Jerusalem, the diaspora, eventual ingathering, the gospel preached to all the world, and then the end of the age of darkness would come and the new age would begin, he was laughed to scorn.

Jesus taught that the law was figurative and the subjects hidden, "why worry about what you eat or what you wear", "what goes into the mouth cannot defile" , "eat my flesh", etc., The teaching that Jesus argued against was the teaching that the law was to be taken and applied literally. "You strain at a gnat but swallow a camel."

This is the generation that Jesus was referring to that teaches that kashrut is about what one can or cannot serve and eat for meals, a generation of error that persists to this day and has indeed lived to see it all.

This guy, IMO,makes more sense.
He understands that prophecies are about Israel.
He never tries to be specific about what/when will happen.

Its time for you go buy a church and go lay your spew all over them . screw all you self righteous people on the left. you're the biggest sinners in this country

with all your lies and hate you spew all over everyone in this country with threads like this

Its time for you go buy a church and go lay your spew all over them . screw all you self righteous people on the left. you're the biggest sinners in this country

with all your lies and hate you spew all over everyone in this country with threads like this

Lettuce bray

Oh dear jebus bring me some more government cheese ! And help me figure out my medicaid!!

Your friend Stephanie

Lettuce bray

Oh dear jebus bring me some more government cheese ! And help me figure out my medicaid!!

Your friend Stephanie

go take a flying freaking leap off the tallest building. let us know if you survive. seeya
we are all so SICK of you nasty clowns running all over the member's of this board. you should be ignored. banned might save this board from you all

we have you, statis, shallow is back, campbell. this board is leftwing crappola

Last edited:

Forum List

Back