It’s time for a Jubilee

I'd only support it if we got rid of the FED at the same time. . . otherwise, it would just be a waste of time. . . .

You’re terribly uninformed, but your post is typical of the dumb American.

A debt jubilee will be a boon for the economy. People will then be able to afford a home, car, and other things. Getting out from under horrendous and unfair medical and college debts.

It will not cause you any harm, but will benefit millions. I care about my fellow American, even though I am retired and debt free. You don’t care about them.

I much prefer Americans not being debt serfs to a corrupt system.

Jubilee is an event that is set every 50 years.

You have no idea what the jubilee implies.

Besides the forgiven of debts, it won't be any work on the land, this is to say, no planting, no watering, no harvesting, for the entire year. The land must "rest".

You can eat what the land produces by itself.

So, jubilee will be a year eating can food like crazy.

Still, you must set a starting year, and from this year do the same every 50 years.

Let me know the starting date for jubilee, so I can use my credit cards like crazy and get in debt the best I can, right before that date.

Thanks.

You’re terribly uninformed, but your post is typical of the dumb American.

A debt jubilee will be a boon for the economy. People will then be able to afford a home, car, and other things. Getting out from under horrendous and unfair medical and college debts.

It will not cause you any harm, but will benefit millions. I care about my fellow American, even though I am retired and debt free. You don’t care about them.

I much prefer Americans not being debt serfs to a corrupt system.

Jubilee is an event that is set every 50 years.

You have no idea what the jubilee implies.

Besides the forgiven of debts, it won't be any work on the land, this is to say, no planting, no watering, no harvesting, for the entire year. The land must "rest".

You can eat what the land produces by itself.

So, jubilee will be a year eating can food like crazy.

Still, you must set a starting year, and from this year do the same every 50 years.

Let me know the starting date for jubilee, so I can use my credit cards like crazy and get in debt the best I can, right before that date.

Thanks.
Read the OP.

This was an old Leviticus law in babylon. I guess we need to start sacrificing goats and cows again huh. Back to stonings etc?
Yeah only the extreme wealthy are worthy of having millions given to them. We peons are just not worthy.

Debt Julibees were more common than just Babylon. Naturally wealthy bankers didn’t like them, and since they run our government and economy, don’t expect a debt jubilee here.

It is surprising that many average Americans (debt serfs) are against a jubilee. Well maybe not in the Age of Ignorance.

I think the solution is not forgiven but teaching how to be free of debt by your own.

The method is simple.

The process to avoid being in debt is to monitor the movement of your money.

It won't matter how much money you make, but how much money you spend. (luchitociencia)

I stand with this principle because I live free of debts since 20 years ago, with cars paid off, house paid off, and only paying for food, clothes, utilities and taxes... plus additional like internet, TV movies, etc.

The ones in debt are mostly people who spend more money than money they make. People who are like the current national debt, increasing their debt limit instead of cutting the no needed expenses.

Only the ones who got in debt because disaster, accident, and similar, must be considered for special treatment and see how their debt can be released, but about the rest, as one poster said before in this thread: "f*ck with them" ha ha ha ha

Forum List

Back